Windows 10: Audio leak issue on Discord

Discus and support Audio leak issue on Discord in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi guys, recently my friends has been complaining to me that they could hear the music that i am playing while I am playing COD Warzone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ChildLeclerc, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Audio leak issue on Discord

Audio leak issue on Discord koJokpAXkIz_mtaP8FuMsIWNDuDDLY4pNSSwQ0Vwm3M.jpg

Hi guys, recently my friends has been complaining to me that they could hear the music that i am playing while I am playing COD Warzone with them, thats where i found out that I might have an audio leak issue and went ahead to google regarding the problem. I have tried multiple solutions available online like deleting the realtek audio drivers and reinstalling from the MB website. However none of this works.

I reckon that it might be something to do with the installation of the drivers itself as what I see online of those solutions's realtek file on windows explorer is very different from mine. Please refer to below for the screenshot I took when I went to look for the realtek file in my computer.

Please advice on how I could fix this issue, your help would be very much appreciated.

https://preview.redd.it/en8pbtjpgfn...bp&s=dae1a82407a7adee9fb3a3ec456595381694e300

submitted by /u/ChildLeclerc
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ChildLeclerc, Mar 18, 2020

2. conexant audio and discord

hello

I have been facing an issue where my pc sound is leaking into discord, I am not facing this issue in programs like Skype (at least I think I'm not because it wasn't explicitly said to me), I cannot uninstall Conexant and install Realtek, the issue might
    be something like mic sharing but I see no option for it. please help with suggestions on what to do.

DEL-AZIZROCKS, Mar 18, 2020
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Memory leak issue

The term "memory leak" means that an application fails to return all its RAM to the operating system when it exits. The leftover RAM is unusable to the operating system.

Step one is to identify the application that is leaking memory. Step two is to contact the application's developers and provide as much detailed data on the memory leak as you can. For example: which processes are still in RAM after the application exits
    and how much RAM they occupy. Application developers never want their applications to leak memory and they will be grateful for the details you provide, particularly if they can replicate the leak on their own computers.

BulldogXX, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Iztooi Win User

Audio leak issue on Discord

Audio output leaking into microphone

I noticed that my audio output (anything from system sounds to music) is leaking into my microphone.

Stereo Mix is disabled and the audio is not loud enough to be recorded by the microphone externally, probably it's crosstalk from the wires but I tried with a brand new headset (by the way they're both with 3.5mm jacks) and the problem persists.

I also tried (with both headsets) to connect the microphone and the headphone to different sides (microphone front and headphone rear, and vice versa), but still it leaks audio into the microphone, sometimes even when the microphone is disabled hardware-wise (with the button).

I know that probably there's something wrong with the motherboard' sockets but i noticed that TeamSpeak3 is the only software i know of that isolates audio output and input when selecting the "Windows Audio Session" option, so maybe there's a solution with a software that enables WASAPI for any application.

I'm not trying to record audio, i mainly use my microphone for stream and VoIP (Discord really detect any sound from the output and redirects it into my microphone, i can't listen to something loud without letting the other users listen to the same thing and if i lower the sensitivity they cannot hear me).

Audio leak issue on Discord 3iRjd.png

Iztooi, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Audio leak issue on Discord

1. Audio leak issue on Discord - Similar Threads - Audio leak issue

2. Bluetooth Headphones Issue: Discord Blocks Other Audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headphones Issue: Discord Blocks Other Audio: I have noticed that when using my JBL Tune 720BT Bluetooth headphones with my Windows 10 computer, I can only hear the sound from one program while using Discord. This means that when I'm chatting on Discord, I cannot hear the sound from YouTube or League of Legends. However,...
  3. Audio memory leak

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio memory leak: I have windows 10 and about a couple weeks ago out of the blue, my audio is using an absurd amount of ram and when I launch Cold War it makes my voice in discord distorted to where I’m not understandable. Hopefully someone has some tips, I just added a new 1 TB SSD, and I...
  4. Audio memory leak

Audio memory leak: I have windows 10 and about a couple weeks ago out of the blue, my audio is using an absurd amount of ram and when I launch Cold War it makes my voice in discord distorted to where I’m not understandable. Hopefully someone has some tips, I just added a new 1 TB SSD, and I...
  5. Audio memory leak

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. EtwD pool leaking somehow, connected to Discord?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EtwD pool leaking somehow, connected to Discord?: Hi! I'm using Windows 10 Home, and am experiencing a memory leak or fault involving the paged pool. I've looked at a lot of comparable problems, and it seems to be none of them- drivers should be all up to date, and the main leak issue isn't pointing to any of them anyways....
  7. EtwD pool leaking somehow, connected to Discord?

EtwD pool leaking somehow, connected to Discord?: Hi! I'm using Windows 10 Home, and am experiencing a memory leak or fault involving the paged pool. I've looked at a lot of comparable problems, and it seems to be none of them- drivers should be all up to date, and the main leak issue isn't pointing to any of them anyways....
  8. EtwD pool leaking somehow, connected to Discord?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Discord issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discord issue: What would cause my laptop screen to flash a black screen? Thought it was game related but when voice chatting my screen has flashed black requiring me to open and close the lid to get my screen working again (only ever happens while voice chatting). 157889
  10. Discord issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Discord issue: What would cause my laptop screen to flash a black screen? Thought it was game related but when voice chatting my screen has flashed black requiring me to open and close the lid to get my screen working again (only ever happens while voice chatting). 157889

Users found this page by searching for:

1. audio leak on discord