Windows 10: Audio levels with bluetooth headsets

Discus and support Audio levels with bluetooth headsets in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I am using a pair of bluetooth headphones and wanted to know if there was a way to add audio inputs such as mic in or line in to the levels tab... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SiddharthBarnwal, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Audio levels with bluetooth headsets

Hi,

I am using a pair of bluetooth headphones and wanted to know if there was a way to add audio inputs such as mic in or line in to the levels tab of the headphones.

Audio levels with bluetooth headsets 6ae09f20-8a08-4365-8776-8808049d893d?upload=true.png Audio levels with bluetooth headsets ab1d584c-a485-44c6-b63a-115e5bdb775a?upload=true.png

The inputs appear for speakers and wired headsets but not for bluetooth headsets. I have tried enabling listen to the device option for my line in device but that creates a very noticeable delay and was wondering if there was a solution for the same.

Thanks.

:)

SiddharthBarnwal, Sep 12, 2020

2. bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Sep 12, 2020
  3. Kuba Ober Win User
    How to get a paired, connected Bluetooth headset to be recognized as an audio device?

This happens on an Asus ROG G551JW computer. I got a Samsung Level U headset. I can get it paired via Bluetooth, but it's not recognized as a sound device: it doesn't appear in sound device lists, I can't control its volume nor make the system output the sound via the headset.

Relevant System Information:

• Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    • Intel Bluetooth Driver version 19: Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) driver version 19.x.x.x
    • Notification center -> Connect displays Samsung Level U as Paired, but when attempting to Connect to it, it displays "Couldn't Connect".

Audio levels with bluetooth headsets xtW6V.png

Audio levels with bluetooth headsets SQgax.png

• Power-cycling the headset changes its state to (presumably) connected, and the "Disconnect" button appears. But still: there are no audio devices available.

Audio levels with bluetooth headsets bKtdH.png

• The device doesn't appear as an audio device:

Audio levels with bluetooth headsets QxTUz.png

Kuba Ober, Sep 12, 2020
  4. djkeates Win User

Audio levels with bluetooth headsets

E61 Bluetooth headset voice dial confirmation audio level low

Apologies if this topic has been covered before.

When I use my Bluetooth headset to voice dial the audio level of the voice that confirms the correct number has been dialed, is at a very low audio level, and makes the device very difficult to use. I have tried the Bluetooth Handsfree on another phone its
    fine. I have seen this mentioned before but I am not sure if a answer has been found. I am running the latest firmware.

Any ideas??

Many thanks

Dave

djkeates, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

Audio levels with bluetooth headsets

1. Audio levels with bluetooth headsets - Similar Threads - Audio levels bluetooth

2. Headset Bluetooth stuck in audio modus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset Bluetooth stuck in audio modus: Hello, I have a Sony WH-100MX5 headset who works fine on other devices. Unfortunately it often does not work in Windows 11 on Videoconf apps such as Teams, Zoom etc. The key issue is that the bluetooth setting for the headset is stuck on the "audio" protocol and not on...
  3. Bluetooth Headset Audio error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headset Audio error: My Bluetooth device which is a headset. Whenever I connect to my PC the Bluetooth connects in the starting but after sometimes audio don't come to Bluetooth and it's shows that only connected no audio and thing.Forgot. Device and then connect to get the audio.[Original Title:...
  4. Bluetooth Headset Audio error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headset Audio error: My Bluetooth device which is a headset. Whenever I connect to my PC the Bluetooth connects in the starting but after sometimes audio don't come to Bluetooth and it's shows that only connected no audio and thing.Forgot. Device and then connect to get the audio.[Original Title:...
  5. Bluetooth Headset Audio and Mic Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headset Audio and Mic Issue: I bought a bluetooth headphone MPOW X 4.0 and when I connected it to my Dell Computer, in the sound tab, I viewed two audios stereo and hands free when I chose stereo no sound was coming through the headphone and the mic was not working. And when I chose hands free audio, the...
  6. Bluetooth Headset Audio Crackling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Headset Audio Crackling: I have a pair of Bluetooth headphones and when I connect them to my PC, there is a Headphones mode and a Headset mode. The audio is perfectly fine in Headphones mode but since I need a microphone, I need to have it in Headset mode. The problem is that whenever I put it into...
  7. Bluetooth headset audio issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headset audio issues: Is there a way to be able to use my headset via bluetooth on my pc while getting good audio? When I use my bluetooth headset is gives me 2 output options, "handsfree" and "stereo" for my pc output. I have to use the "handsfree" option for my imput to use my intergraded mic....
  8. Samsung level U headset bluetooth connectivity

Samsung level U headset bluetooth connectivity: Hi Team, I am able to connect all other devices to my HP laptop widows 10 device except Samsung Level U headset. Similarly I can connect Samsung level U headset with all other devices except HP windows 10 laptop. Could you please advice what could be the issue? Thanks,...
  9. Balance Audio Levels BEFORE going to Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Support
    Balance Audio Levels BEFORE going to Bluetooth: Hi, I have a stereo bluetooth audio adapter, but its audio-level-balance for left and right are not adjustable independently. Question, do i have a possibility in Win10 to adjust the audio-level-balance before the audio signal is sent to the bluetooth adapter ? Regards,...
  10. Bad audio on bluetooth headset

Bad audio on bluetooth headset: I have this weird issue that sometimes when I connect my bluetooth headset to my computer the audio is realy bad and distorted. Sometimes reconnecting or rebooting both devices works. These "bad connections" are getting more and more frequent. What do I do?...