Windows 10: AUDIO link

Discus and support AUDIO link in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How To connect a Lenovo Pc to a HIFI system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-link/67cec35f-857b-4024-bb05-cbdd852091f1 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by pierreelion1, Aug 9, 2019.

1. AUDIO link

How To connect a Lenovo Pc to a HIFI system

:)

pierreelion1, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Aug 9, 2019
  4. fireberd Win User

AUDIO link

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

AUDIO link

1. AUDIO link - Similar Threads - AUDIO link

2. audio issues with bluetooth speaker on windows 10 after upgrade to 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    audio issues with bluetooth speaker on windows 10 after upgrade to 1903: Hi, I have a portable bluetotth music center (JBL Xtreme), which has an audio issue since the last MS update. It apperently seems that it is in 2.1 instead of 5.1 (there is no bass, just "box" sound). I've run the troubleshooter, checked the drivers (all was good), and also...
  3. Audio

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Audio: Hi, My Spotify player is not playing any songs when I click on a song. I've tried reinstalling the app from windows store, also reinstalled the audio driver, restarted my computer. All the other app sounds are working perfectly. Just Spotify is messing up. Please help!...
  4. audio drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio drivers: Hi Have no audio since upgrading to windows 10 on my vaio model PCG 4121GM have uninstalled realtex now what do I do to get sound does sonny have a solution thanks kathy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-drivers/6db141d0-4f1e-415d-9974-426a59b8db9e
  5. Computer's Audio Jacks Stopped Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer's Audio Jacks Stopped Working: The audio jacks stopped working and it is not a hardware problem. Multiple headsets do not get audio output from both of the audio jacks on the computer and the headsets are confirmed to be working, so it's the computer's problem. The audio output through a DisplayPort...
  6. Bluetooth audio device is not working properly when I play online music but works great...

Bluetooth audio device is not working properly when I play online music but works great...: Hello friends, I have a problem with my Bluetooth device which is not working fine when I play online music and YouTube. But when I play music through Groove music it is working great. It works fine when I play local files but I usually listen Amazon music on Google chrome...
  7. Enabling audio on Hyper V virtual machine (Windows XP)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enabling audio on Hyper V virtual machine (Windows XP): To whom it may concern, When using a virtual machine, I find that some of my programs do not run due to a lack of audio. My Hyper V Manager is already set to 'use enhanced mode if available' by default. Since I want to get access to the aforementioned software, is there a...
  8. audio problem

audio problem: hi, I have a Fujitsu LifeBook E series with a Core i3 and my audio just stopped working all of a sudden and I don't know what to do because I've tried troubleshooting it and it cannot identify the problem. also, I've tried booting it in safe mode and it still didn't work so...
  9. Windows 10, V. 1903 problems with audio drivers/links.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10, V. 1903 problems with audio drivers/links.: With the latest Windows 10 Update (Version 1903), upon Shut Down and Rebooting, the OS somehow whomps the audio drivers/links, whereupon the entire audio card system must be reinstalled before the audio is restored. The audio troubleshooters do not solve the problem. And...
  10. Linking Audio card to Realtek HD Audio Manager

Linking Audio card to Realtek HD Audio Manager: I have a audio card and I want to use my headset, i have the driver downloaded and i get the manager but it does not detect my headset when plugged in to the card....