Windows 10: AUDIO link

Discus and support AUDIO link in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How To connect a Lenovo Pc to a HIFI system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-link/67cec35f-857b-4024-bb05-cbdd852091f1 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by pierreelion1, Aug 9, 2019.

1. AUDIO link

How To connect a Lenovo Pc to a HIFI system

:)

pierreelion1, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Aug 9, 2019
  4. fireberd Win User

AUDIO link

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

AUDIO link

1. AUDIO link - Similar Threads - AUDIO link

2. Phone Link mutes all audio systemwide when a call comes in to the connected phone. I need...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link mutes all audio systemwide when a call comes in to the connected phone. I need...: Phone Link mutes audio on video or other app when phone is in use - not in use through the computer - just in use. This is a deal breaker. I thought, wow, Microsoft came out with something handy... Please memo the patch team about fixing this issue. If there is an actual fix...
  3. Phone Link mutes all audio systemwide when a call comes in to the connected phone. I need...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link mutes all audio systemwide when a call comes in to the connected phone. I need...: Phone Link mutes audio on video or other app when phone is in use - not in use through the computer - just in use. This is a deal breaker. I thought, wow, Microsoft came out with something handy... Please memo the patch team about fixing this issue. If there is an actual fix...
  4. icepower audio uwp application from assus driver and tools give link microsoft store but it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    icepower audio uwp application from assus driver and tools give link microsoft store but it...: my laptop is assus. i unstalled audio wizard but when i find it not found any ware. then too hour i found it in assus website but he give link of microsoft store website there i go to microsoft store and there is no install button.IMAGE I CAN'T UPLOAD THERE IS AN ERROR COMES....
  5. icepower audio uwp application from assus driver and tools give link microsoft store but it...

icepower audio uwp application from assus driver and tools give link microsoft store but it...: my laptop is assus. i unstalled audio wizard but when i find it not found any ware. then too hour i found it in assus website but he give link of microsoft store website there i go to microsoft store and there is no install button.IMAGE I CAN'T UPLOAD THERE IS AN ERROR COMES....
  6. Phone Link audio from Android phone to pc not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link audio from Android phone to pc not working: So I have been reading that you can Stream your Android phone’s audio to Windows using Microsoft Phone Link. I have Windows 10 and the latest Phone link installed 1.23112.79.0 and the Link for Windows on the Android device running UI 5.0. I do not see the App function in the...
  7. Phone Link audio from Android phone to pc not working

Phone Link audio from Android phone to pc not working: So I have been reading that you can Stream your Android phone’s audio to Windows using Microsoft Phone Link. I have Windows 10 and the latest Phone link installed 1.23112.79.0 and the Link for Windows on the Android device running UI 5.0. I do not see the App function in the...
  8. Phone Link Audio Quality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link Audio Quality: Hello, Before I start, I have already tried everything in MS knowledge and forums...Just got a new Dell XPS 8960 w/Windows 11 Home/23H2. All updates Windows and drivers applied. I am trying to setup the Phone Link with my Google Pixel 6a Android Phone running on the Google Fi...
  9. Phone Link Audio Quality

Phone Link Audio Quality: Hello, Before I start, I have already tried everything in MS knowledge and forums...Just got a new Dell XPS 8960 w/Windows 11 Home/23H2. All updates Windows and drivers applied. I am trying to setup the Phone Link with my Google Pixel 6a Android Phone running on the Google Fi...
  10. Phone Link Audio Call Quality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link Audio Call Quality: Hello, Before I start, I already tried everything on the Microsoft support knowledge base and forums...Just got a new Dell XPS 8960 w/Windows 11 Home/23H2. All updates Windows and drivers applied. I am trying to setup the Phone Link with my Google Pixel 6a Android Phone...