Windows 10: audio loop and other issues

Discus and support audio loop and other issues in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; so after getting the newest windows update, I have been experiencing a weird audio loop and what i thought to be a freeze but wasn't. my Spotify would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Kind_Contest9856, Mar 30, 2021.

1. audio loop and other issues

so after getting the newest windows update, I have been experiencing a weird audio loop and what i thought to be a freeze but wasn't. my Spotify would loop the past 2 seconds of a song over and over again but I am able to pause it. I can still open chrome and search things on it but cannot load up videos on YouTube when this happens. I also cannot search for anything in the windows menu but can still open other applications if I have it on my task bar. I do have to force shut down my computer during this because it doesn't resolve itself unless I shut it down. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

Specs: Ryzen 5 2600, MSI Radeon rx570, 2 sticks of corsair vengeance rgb pro, asrock b450 steel legend mobo, and corsair cx650m psu

OS Build: 19042.867 with 20h2

submitted by /u/Kind_Contest9856
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Kind_Contest9856, Mar 30, 2021

2. Audio and Sound

Hi Ethan,

This issue can be due to several reasons. Let's get your audio and sound issue sorted, we suggest that you follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Control Panel in the search box.
    • Select Sound.
    • Go to Communications tab.
    • Click Do nothing.
    • Chose Apply and Ok.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Marilou Ser, Mar 30, 2021
  3. Audio 'dip' issue with Windows 10

Hi Elliot,

Thank you for posting your queries in Microsoft Community.

We are sorry to know that you have issues while listening to certain audios.

Please follow these steps and check if that helps.

Method1: I suggest you to run an audio troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the playing Audio troubleshooter.

Method2: Uncheck the enhancement feature in sound options.

• Press X from the key board and select control panel.
    • Select sounds under control panel.
    • Go to advance setting and uncheck the enhancement feature and check if that helps.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be

Sudharshan M K, Mar 30, 2021
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

audio loop and other issues

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Mar 30, 2021
Thema:

audio loop and other issues

1. audio loop and other issues - Similar Threads - audio loop issues

2. Bluetooth Headphones Issue: Discord Blocks Other Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphones Issue: Discord Blocks Other Audio: I have noticed that when using my JBL Tune 720BT Bluetooth headphones with my Windows 10 computer, I can only hear the sound from one program while using Discord. This means that when I'm chatting on Discord, I cannot hear the sound from YouTube or League of Legends. However,...
  3. Bluetooth Headphones Issue: Discord Blocks Other Audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headphones Issue: Discord Blocks Other Audio: I have noticed that when using my JBL Tune 720BT Bluetooth headphones with my Windows 10 computer, I can only hear the sound from one program while using Discord. This means that when I'm chatting on Discord, I cannot hear the sound from YouTube or League of Legends. However,...
  4. Bluetooth Headphones Issue: Discord Blocks Other Audio

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Audio not working at all amongst other issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio not working at all amongst other issues: Hi,Please can you tell me when you are likely to be releasing a fix to the latest update?My laptop had been working perfectly since I bought it Win10, upgraded to Win11.Since the last large update, I have had no sound whatsoever amongst other issues.I have contacted support...
  6. Audio not working at all amongst other issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio not working at all amongst other issues: Hi,Please can you tell me when you are likely to be releasing a fix to the latest update?My laptop had been working perfectly since I bought it Win10, upgraded to Win11.Since the last large update, I have had no sound whatsoever amongst other issues.I have contacted support...
  7. My computer lost its audio and other issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer lost its audio and other issues: About a month ago I had a problem with my audio and lan drivers disappearing after a crash. It was resolved with media creation tool and I had no issues up until now where now my audio drivers are missing. Prior to this my pc was freezing but applications were still running...
  8. freezing and audio loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    freezing and audio loop: Hey, so last night I updated to the 20H2 Windows 10 update and as of today, the day after I updated, I have been experiencing a few freezes and audio loops, which forces me to shut of my computer and turning it back on. Is there any way to fix this issue? Is this issue...
  9. freezing and audio loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    freezing and audio loop: Hey so recently (last night) i updated to the 20H2 windows 10 version from my previous 1909. Today, when i run my pc, i have had 3 different occasions (in game, watching twitch and idle on discord) where i had a weird freeze and audio loop. This forced me to force shut down...
  10. "Disconnecting" Issue with Airpods (and other bluetooth audio devices)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Disconnecting" Issue with Airpods (and other bluetooth audio devices): I've been experiencing issues very similar to the ones experienced by another user in the following post: https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/9x3uje/unacknowledged_windows_1809_bluetooth_disconnect/ with one exception, my airpods will experience this same lack of...