Windows 10: Audio looping and freeze.

Discus and support Audio looping and freeze. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Occasionally my computer's audio starts to loop and glitch, and then the entire screen freezes and audio continues as normal, like if I'm watching a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Johnllt, Aug 20, 2021.

1. Johnllt Win User

Audio looping and freeze.

Occasionally my computer's audio starts to loop and glitch, and then the entire screen freezes and audio continues as normal, like if I'm watching a video in the background. Once it freezes, there is nothing I can do past that point but hold down the power button.

:)

Johnllt, Aug 20, 2021
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Aug 20, 2021
  3. Audio and Sound

Hi Ethan,

This issue can be due to several reasons. Let's get your audio and sound issue sorted, we suggest that you follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Control Panel in the search box.
    • Select Sound.
    • Go to Communications tab.
    • Click Do nothing.
    • Chose Apply and Ok.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Marilou Ser, Aug 20, 2021
  4. fireberd Win User

Random audio stuttering and mouse freezing

"High Definition Audio" suggests you only have the generic, basic function, Windows installed sound driver rather than the correct sound hardware driver. If this is the case, install the correct sound driver as step 1.

fireberd, Aug 20, 2021
Thema:

1. Audio looping and freeze. - Similar Threads - Audio looping freeze

2. Audio looping & stuttering, computer freezes, and then crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio looping & stuttering, computer freezes, and then crashes: So I have a Lenovo Legion desktop I bought this January that I use for gaming on a daily basis and has worked fine, apart from the rare crash, until a week or two ago. Now these crashes are different and more often than the ones I've had before, my audio loops and stutters,...
  3. freezing and audio loop

freezing and audio loop: Hey, so last night I updated to the 20H2 Windows 10 update and as of today, the day after I updated, I have been experiencing a few freezes and audio loops, which forces me to shut of my computer and turning it back on. Is there any way to fix this issue? Is this issue...
  4. freezing and audio loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    freezing and audio loop: Hey so recently (last night) i updated to the 20H2 windows 10 version from my previous 1909. Today, when i run my pc, i have had 3 different occasions (in game, watching twitch and idle on discord) where i had a weird freeze and audio loop. This forced me to force shut down...
  5. Computer Freezes With Audio Loop/Stutter Requires Hard Restart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer Freezes With Audio Loop/Stutter Requires Hard Restart: So recently I've been this problem with my laptop. It seems to be happening mostly when I'm either playing a game, listening to music, or watching a video. The laptop just completely locks up, freezes entirely, and the sound loops/stutters on the last sound that was being...
  6. When launching games occasionlly, the audio loops and freezes my entire computer.

When launching games occasionlly, the audio loops and freezes my entire computer.: I've heard this might be either hardware, corrupt windows files, or virus. I've had this computer for about 3 years now and its only just doing this. Any way to solve this issue?...
  7. videos freezing, lagging behind the audio and audio loops.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    videos freezing, lagging behind the audio and audio loops.: after looking on my articles on this website to try and solve this problem. my videos freeze up constantly, the audio will loop back and this happens with all my apps Netflix, Movies & Tv, VLC it does this online videos are fine. I tried changing the advanced display settings...
  8. [Crashes] PC freezes/crashes w. looping audio/bsod while on games

[Crashes] PC freezes/crashes w. looping audio/bsod while on games: Specs: ASUS Z170-E - Up to date BIOS version 3801 Intel i7 6700 3.4Ghz 8-core - Coolermaster Hyper EVO 212 air cooler MSI Geforce GTX 1060 6gb - Up to date driver ver. 445.75 16GB RAM 2133MHz 2 8gb DIMMS in slot A2 & B2 on mobo Samsung 850 EVO in m.2 250GB capacity WD...
  9. DPC Watchdog Violation/Freezing and Audio Loops

DPC Watchdog Violation/Freezing and Audio Loops: Hello, I've never used a help forum before for my OS and I don't know much about computers so forgive me if I'm not very good at helping you help me. What's been happening for a while now since....a few weeks ago, I've been having this issue where if I'm watching videos on...
  10. Frame Freeze / Audio Glitch Loop / Second Monitor Turns Black

Frame Freeze / Audio Glitch Loop / Second Monitor Turns Black: Hi everyone! *Smile So about a month ago I built a new PC using a combination of new parts and left over parts from my old build. The part list is listed below. Parts from my old PC are denoted with an *. I want to note that I had no problems with my previous build, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows audio loop then pc crash