Windows 10: Audio: Manually set parameters of room correction

Discus and support Audio: Manually set parameters of room correction in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, When I click on "Settings.." it starts the calibration process. I don't have a microphone handy, but I know the values: How can I set... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by titulez8t, Jul 15, 2019.

1. titulez8t Win User

Audio: Manually set parameters of room correction

Hello,

When I click on "Settings.." it starts the calibration process. I don't have a microphone handy, but I know the values:

How can I set these values manually? I think I remember there was a profile for that..
    (No, I don't mean the balance settings, they lack the delays.)

:)

titulez8t, Jul 15, 2019
  2. ryanly Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Jul 15, 2019
  3. Which is the correct setting for Manual proxy setup?

Great to hear that you were able to resolve the issue when using Microsoft Edge. That is correct, by default the proxy settings are disabled unless you need it for a VPN or a specific application. As long as it does not affect the normal usage of your computer
    then it is ok to leave the setting as is. If you want to disable the proxy settings and stop it from automatically turning on, we suggest you follow the below steps to disable Proxy on Windows 10:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app and then navigate to option
      Network & Internet then select Proxy.
    • Toggle the option Automatically detect settings to
      ON
    • Toggle the option Use a proxy server to OFF.

If the issue persists, kindly follow the steps on this
    link
    to reset the Internet Explorer settings and then try to disable the Proxy in Internet Explorer.

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental
    control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Jul 15, 2019
  4. Audio: Manually set parameters of room correction

Windows 10 VPN error "The parameter is not correct"

I am trying to connect to private VPN from University from past three weeks. General VPN (CyberGhost) connections are working. I following all steps and entered all information (certificates, all necessary services are running, drivers,
    firewall, etc.) correctly related to log in. Also, followed several online suggestions, but the error "The parameter is not correct" stays. It is working with Windows 7. There were couple of updates to Win10, laptop is up to date, but
    none of them have fixed this issue. Means, there is a bug in Win10 only. Its very frustrating.

Please suggest workable solution ASAP. Thanks.

AbhaySagade, Jul 15, 2019
Thema:

Audio: Manually set parameters of room correction

1. Audio: Manually set parameters of room correction - Similar Threads - Audio Manually set

2. To set up memory parameters?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To set up memory parameters?: If it be excused as from a user's point of view...Why an application when running hard can engage full the compressed/physical memory above 93%, when notions of mechanics are likely to imply that a string or some other norm of command can offer an adjustment of a boundary at...
  3. To set up memory parameters?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    To set up memory parameters?: If it be excused as from a user's point of view...Why an application when running hard can engage full the compressed/physical memory above 93%, when notions of mechanics are likely to imply that a string or some other norm of command can offer an adjustment of a boundary at...
  4. To set up memory parameters?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Bitlocker-The parameter is not correct

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bitlocker-The parameter is not correct: I have 2 SSD drives C: and D: Windows 10 Pro-64bitI have a bitlocker encrypted partition on each E: and F:Been using bitlocker for a year and a half on this machine, no issues.Today I installed LaCie backup manager to backup my drives and ran a backup of C: and D: but without...
  6. Bitlocker-The parameter is not correct

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker-The parameter is not correct: I have 2 SSD drives C: and D: Windows 10 Pro-64bitI have a bitlocker encrypted partition on each E: and F:Been using bitlocker for a year and a half on this machine, no issues.Today I installed LaCie backup manager to backup my drives and ran a backup of C: and D: but without...
  7. Bitlocker-The parameter is not correct

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. the spooler service cannot start the parameter is not correct.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    the spooler service cannot start the parameter is not correct.: Hello I have no way to start the spooler service, I already tried from a repair with the media creation tool also with windows repair all in one but none of them worked. I am attaching a screenshot of the error. I hope you can help me to be able to use the printer again....
  9. Audio drivers not working correctly. No audio, and audio related content/settings...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio drivers not working correctly. No audio, and audio related content/settings...: Hello. Since about the last windows update, on and off. I have been having issues where which if i connect an audio device headset with the audio jack. Sometimes also Bluetooth. The computers audio manager/audio settings starts freezing. Troubleshooting tells me that audio...
  10. Audio enhancements / Room Correction screw up headset sound despite being deactivated

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio enhancements / Room Correction screw up headset sound despite being deactivated: I am using a headset for meetings. Recently I got a new laptop (Win 10 as before, but it seems newer and fancier) and as I was using my headset on this one, the sound was totally weird - lots of reverb, as if everyone was standing in a large cave. Troubleshooting directed me...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. audio correction parameters