Windows 10: audio/ mic/ video issues

Discus and support audio/ mic/ video issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I plug in my Logitech USB webcam my Razer wired headset stops working. I have tried plugging in the aux and sliting it between the audio input and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Finn C Graves, May 30, 2021.

1. audio/ mic/ video issues

When I plug in my Logitech USB webcam my Razer wired headset stops working. I have tried plugging in the aux and sliting it between the audio input and output ports. My computer does not recognize the connection. I have a mic on the headset and that would not connect at all with or without the webcam. How do I have All of them work?

:)

Finn C Graves, May 30, 2021

2. Mic issue with Realtek

Hi,

I would suggest you to first check if the MIC is set as the default device. Right click on the volume bar in the notification area and then click on 'recording' devices. In the recording tab, right click in the MIC and click 'Set as Default' and then check. If
    the issue still persists, I would suggest run the Audio troubleshooter and check. Press Windows key +X and then click on 'Control panel'. Click on 'Troubleshooting' and then click on the 'Audio troubleshooter' Try these steps and let us know the results.

Bennet Martin, May 30, 2021
  3. ASRockIQ Win User
    Issues with Mic? a MB issue? OS issue?

shed some light here. i plugged my Mic. to front panel and the volume is louder but the issue with the Detection at first is still happening. i have to hit the *Detect Audio Devices button in order to get a better connection or whatever. i'll try what you suggested.

ASRockIQ, May 30, 2021
  4. audio/ mic/ video issues

Audio part of the video is not saving on Windows 10.

Hi Susie,

The issue might have occurred due to the following reasons:

• Software used to create the video.
    • Step forgotten while creating the video.

Before we assist you further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Which software are you using to create the video?
    • Did you skip the step to add audio while creating the video?

You may have skipped the step to add the audio while creating the video. Check if you have followed the steps to add audio while creating the video on the computer.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of saving the video on the desktop issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, May 30, 2021
Thema:

audio/ mic/ video issues

1. audio/ mic/ video issues - Similar Threads - audio mic video

2. No Audio & No Mic - Driver Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Audio & No Mic - Driver Issue: I have spend multiple hours on this issue and can't resolve it. Here is what's known:- Latest Realtek driver available from the PC manufacturer installed 6.0.1.8639 - https://rog.asus.com/desktops/mid-tower/rog-strix-gl10cs-series/helpdesk_download . Allows me to access the...
  3. No Audio & No Mic - Driver Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Audio & No Mic - Driver Issue: I have spend multiple hours on this issue and can't resolve it. Here is what's known:- Latest Realtek driver available from the PC manufacturer installed 6.0.1.8639 - https://rog.asus.com/desktops/mid-tower/rog-strix-gl10cs-series/helpdesk_download . Allows me to access the...
  4. No Audio & No Mic - Driver Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Audio and mic issue

Audio and mic issue: Hello,So I have a HP laptop .So a few days ago my mic on my laptop stopped working, and then the speaker. I plugged 3 different headphones and the mic and the speaker in those also don't work .But they are working on my other devices. It seems it is not a hardware issue...
  6. Bluetooth Headset Audio and Mic Issue

Bluetooth Headset Audio and Mic Issue: I bought a bluetooth headphone MPOW X 4.0 and when I connected it to my Dell Computer, in the sound tab, I viewed two audios stereo and hands free when I chose stereo no sound was coming through the headphone and the mic was not working. And when I chose hands free audio, the...
  7. Audio Video sync issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio Video sync issue: My laptop has audio-video sync issue...which means the video is delayed and audio comes before video....so can you just help me please?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-video-sync-issue/d68f072d-e078-40db-8c14-4a6ef71ddcd7
  8. audio playing through mic issue.

audio playing through mic issue.: did you ever find a resolution for this i have had the same issue withg multiple headsets but i always have the same issue, i cant find anything useful online and i cant seem to figure out how to fix it. this is my discord if its easier to respond on that thanks! will neill...
  9. Audio / Video Issue

Audio / Video Issue: Hi everyone! So for the past week i have been having audio crackling / video sync issues and sometimes the video stutter / freezing. I have tried 3 clean installs and i still get the issue. It happens even when i have changed ssd / removed and replaced gpu with another...
  10. audio and video issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    audio and video issues: My video and audio has suddenly, and for no reason that I can tell, stopped syncing. The audio is very out of sync with the video and the video is suddenly choppy and slow. What is the issue? I've installed no new programs or hardware....