Windows 10: Audio missing Audio Controller Error 43

Discus and support Audio missing Audio Controller Error 43 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have previously had no problem with sound on my Dell PC with windows 10 but suddenly no sound and I find a message saying no audio output device is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RogerWilkinson3, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Audio missing Audio Controller Error 43

I have previously had no problem with sound on my Dell PC with windows 10 but suddenly no sound and I find a message saying no audio output device is installed. On Device Manger against "IntelR Smart Sound Technology Intel RSSTAudio Controller" is a yellow triangle and message Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43 . I tried to update but it says the best driver already installed. How can I fix this please.

:)

RogerWilkinson3, Jan 10, 2021

2. Audio device missing or inoperative in windows 10

All sound is inoperative in my windows 10 system. Happened when I reset the system using a Windows 10 download. Device manager lists " Audio device on high definition Audio Bus". Attempting to reload the driver for this device results in an error "IDT
    high definition Audio Codec error", a device attached to the system not operating" Is my Windows operating system download corrupt? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Also, I tired downloading the Realtek Audio Manager as a substitute per a suggestion
    on this site. Installation appeared to be successful but I don't see it anywhere in Device Manager. Also got an error message that a cable was missing, needed plugged in. Seemed like it was looking for a game controller.

AdministratorKeeley, Jan 10, 2021
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jan 10, 2021
  4. Audio missing Audio Controller Error 43

volume control error

Hi Akash,

The issue with volume control could have happened due to the corrupted or outdated driver. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the 2 methods below:

Method 1: Run the Audio Troubleshooter on the system.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. We would suggest you run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key+X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view as an option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Method 2. Uninstall and reinstall the latest drivers from the manufacturer website.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound card and click on Uninstall.
    • Install the latest audio driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know the result for us to assist you further.

Anthony Gal, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

Audio missing Audio Controller Error 43

1. Audio missing Audio Controller Error 43 - Similar Threads - Audio missing Audio

2. Audio issue, missing and not working audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio issue, missing and not working audio: I'm using my PC for quite a while and doesn't have issues until today. This time I no longer have any access on audio and not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-issue-missing-and-not-working-audio/f9702bd1-95e2-4b97-a48e-206a8c8d86a9
  3. Audio issue, missing and not working audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio issue, missing and not working audio: I'm using my PC for quite a while and doesn't have issues until today. This time I no longer have any access on audio and not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-issue-missing-and-not-working-audio/f9702bd1-95e2-4b97-a48e-206a8c8d86a9
  4. Audio issue, missing and not working audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Audio Enhancements Tab Missing in Control Panel Sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio Enhancements Tab Missing in Control Panel Sound: I have an issue where all the sounds on my computer get played through my mic I've been testing it through Discord and Voice Recorder windows app, so I know it's not app specific and I've gone through every fix on the internet and none of them work. The only fix I was unable...
  6. multi audio controller driver error

multi audio controller driver error: pls anyone help I searched everywhere I could but I didn't get the specific driver for the multi audio controller PCI\VEN_121D&DEV_0000&SUBSYS_0000121D&REV_00 [ATTACH] if anyone faces the same problem and you get a solution pls help me or you knew the solution to the...
  7. high definition audio controller error

high definition audio controller error: so as expected i have the basic no sound problem ... u would think that its a easy fix but no.. i have tried everything i could possibly do but if i install a windows that is 7 or up the sound does not work ive tried windows xp and it works lol ive tried a fake version of...
  8. High Definition Audio Controller Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High Definition Audio Controller Error: Ok, so the other night, my PC worked just fine, I came home last night turned it on and it doesnt have any output or input for audio. I check device manager and see that it says that my Realtek is unplugged. I found this under, desktop-sound, video and game controllers so...
  9. High definition audio controller code:10 error and missing realtek HD audio driver

High definition audio controller code:10 error and missing realtek HD audio driver: Hello, I'm having an issue where firstly the Realtek HD audio driver is missing, i've tried reinstalling it, asks me to restart pc at the end and i do, yet it still doesn't appear. And also there is an error 10 with the high definition audio controller which i assume is...
  10. Sound, video and game controllers missing - Error code 43

Sound, video and game controllers missing - Error code 43: Unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed) - Guys I really need your help, I've tried every thing I found on Google but they didn't work. I tried some driver installing software and they said that my Sound, video and game controller is unplugged, I don't know if...