Windows 10: Audio missing in HP Envy

Discus and support Audio missing in HP Envy in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Lost Audio in Windows 10! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-missing-in-hp-envy/462c6980-fa56-49ac-8087-71b479869bf9 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RichardPerriment, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Audio missing in HP Envy

Lost Audio in Windows 10!

:)

RichardPerriment, Aug 8, 2020
  2. A-V Carl Win User

HP ENVY audio

Any answers yet on no audio from speakers, jacks and internal microphone??? I have the HP ENVY 17t-3200 CTO the only way I can get audio in or out is with a USB to 3.5mm jack device. This problem started after the July 2016 win-10 update. I have tried
    all listed fixes nothing worked. Seem like thousands of people out there have some variation of of this problem.

A-V Carl, Aug 8, 2020
  3. Hp Envy Driver missing

Hi Mohsin,

• Are you referring the missing driver as the High Definition Audio device
      with a yellow mark in the screenshot?

This issue could have happened due to corrupted driver files. Let's try reinstalling the driver and check if the driver can be recovered. Follow the below steps to re-install the driver.

• As you are already on the device manager, right-click on High Definition Audio device, and select
      Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

If the issue still persist, I suggest you to run the hardware troubleshooter and check if the issue is resolved. Follow the below steps to run the Hardware troubleshooter;

• Type troubleshooting in the search tool.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Hardware and
      Device options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware
      and Device Troubleshooter.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Aug 8, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Audio missing in HP Envy

HP Envy Laptop Battery not charging after Windows 10 installation

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I suggest you to un-install and re-install battery drivers from Device manager and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Batteries and right click on Batteries ACPI and click on Un-install.
    • Restart the computer and check.

If the issue persist, I suggest you to visit HP Envy website and check whether HP has released any firmware updates for Windows 10. If so, please go ahead and install them and check with the issue.

Yaqub K, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

Audio missing in HP Envy

1. Audio missing in HP Envy - Similar Threads - Audio missing Envy

2. No audio device installed on hp Envy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio device installed on hp Envy: I have a hp envy laptop . I updated to Windows 11 again after none of my apps would open. Now somehow my speaker icon has x thru it. I have troubleshooted and when I looked at the details it said Windows Audio and Windows Audio Endpoint Builder services must be running maybe...
  3. No audio device installed on hp Envy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio device installed on hp Envy: I have a hp envy laptop . I updated to Windows 11 again after none of my apps would open. Now somehow my speaker icon has x thru it. I have troubleshooted and when I looked at the details it said Windows Audio and Windows Audio Endpoint Builder services must be running maybe...
  4. audio completely out on hp envy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio completely out on hp envy: The sound on my brand new laptop HP Envy is not working. I purchased it today and it has never worked. I have done every single suggestion that Microsoft suggested, I watched multiple Youtube videos- there has been absolutely nothing that has helped me, I am about ready to...
  5. Loss of audio on HP Envy after updating to 20H2

Loss of audio on HP Envy after updating to 20H2: Since downloading the 20H2 update I have lost all audio on my HP Envy laptop. HP have spent 6 hours of remote assistance to no avail. The troubleshooter cannot find the problem. Drivers have been uninstalled, re-installed and updated but still no audio. HP suggest I backup...
  6. HP ENVY

HP ENVY: Camera app is not working error message not attached, ive never had a problem with it until today cannot find under device manager! Also my voice recorder app is not working, I can hear music just fine but when I try to record my voice nothing is going through. I have tried...
  7. HP Envy Laptop -

HP Envy Laptop -: How do I TURNOFF the Touchpad?? HP Envy laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-laptop/c37915bf-15bf-4f00-bd1a-8d6f60b2728f
  8. Hp 360 envy

Hp 360 envy: Just hooked up an external monitor to my laptop. Can I fold the envy back on itself and still use keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-360-envy/1c2595ec-889f-4f6f-8a29-5745f8845b39
  9. HP Envy Audio Malfunctioning (w/ Test Logs)

HP Envy Audio Malfunctioning (w/ Test Logs): I did all kinds of testings and updates of my system audio including troubleshooting my speaker and headphones. It all shows it's functioning properly. It's been a week since this happened, until I did a test by going through the shutdown process, pressing Esc to access the...
  10. HP Envy 4520 Offline

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Envy 4520 Offline: HP Envy 4520 Offline +1-844-802-7535. Getting Problem with your HP Printer it demonstrate disconnected issue. We are Here to help you any kind of investigating HP printer disconnected issue. Our Technical group 24*7 Ready to settle your HP Printer disconnected issues.