Windows 10: Audio, Network and brightness not working after KB4561600 update. How do I fix this issue ?

Discus and support Audio, Network and brightness not working after KB4561600 update. How do I fix this issue ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just updated my PC yesterday and this happened. How do I fix this ? submitted by /u/AritraSarkar98 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AritraSarkar98, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Audio, Network and brightness not working after KB4561600 update. How do I fix this issue ?

I just updated my PC yesterday and this happened. How do I fix this ?

submitted by /u/AritraSarkar98
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AritraSarkar98, Jun 22, 2020
  2. sammy Win User

Brightness not working on Windows10.

Hi ,

On my Dell 5559 Windows 10 , brightness not working.

Have tried few steps from youtube videos but did not work.

Please guide.

Thanks.

sammy, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Brightness issues

Hello,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

As per the description, I understand that you are experiencing issue with Brightness settings after upgrading to Windows 10 in the system.

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

There is a possibility that this issue might have occurred due to incompatible or corrupt display drivers or the brightness settings are not correct in the system.

I would suggest you to try the following methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

To check for the brightness settings, please follow the steps given below and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows + C” keys on the keyboard.

• In the search box, type
      Power Options.

• Click on Power options, and under any plan, click
      Change plan settings.

• Click Change advanced power settings.

• In the list, expand Display, and then expand
      Enable adaptive brightness.

• To turn adaptive brightness on or off when your computer is running on battery power, click
      On battery, and then, in the list, click On or
      Off.

• To turn adaptive brightness on or off when your computer is plugged into an outlet, click
      Plugged in, and then, in the list, click On or
      Off.

• Click Apply. Click
      OK.
    If the issue persists, follow method 2

Method 2:

Step 1:
    Update the Display driver.

Please follow the steps given below to update the display driver.

• Press Windows key + X when you are at desktop.

• Select Device Manager.

• Expand Display adapters.

• Right-click the display driver and click
      Update Driver Software.

• Select Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software.
    Step 2:

Check if there are any updates for display drivers available in Optional Updates; this might fix the issue. Refer to the following steps.

• At the Start screen, type Windows Update.

• Click or tap Settings on the right side of the screen, and then select Install optional updates from the left results.

• When the Windows Update control panel opens, click on “Check for Updates” on the top left corner to receive a fresh list of updates.
    Also see: Download and install drivers

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows-8/all-drivers

The above steps holds good for Windows 10 as well.

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, Jun 22, 2020
  4. John Sarc Win User

Audio, Network and brightness not working after KB4561600 update. How do I fix this issue ?

Brightness Control not working in Windows 10

Hi Ella,

To adjust the brightness, see the steps below:

• Go back to Power Options, and tick on the High performance.
    • See if you can adjust the brightness.

If this not work, we highly suggest that you create an Administrator account, and re-do the steps above.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Audio, Network and brightness not working after KB4561600 update. How do I fix this issue ?

1. Audio, Network and brightness not working after KB4561600 update. How do I fix this issue ? - Similar Threads - Audio Network brightness

2. How do I fix this audio issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this audio issue?: When watching YouTube videos sometimes my video slows down and looks choppy and the sound gets muted and I cannot hear anything however, when using earphones I have yet to experience this problem. I have recently updated my system to windows 11 but, I am not sure if this...
  3. How do I fix this audio issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix this audio issue?: When watching YouTube videos sometimes my video slows down and looks choppy and the sound gets muted and I cannot hear anything however, when using earphones I have yet to experience this problem. I have recently updated my system to windows 11 but, I am not sure if this...
  4. How do I fix this Windows audio issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this Windows audio issue?: I've been having an issue for about 2 weeks now with my Alienware X17R2 laptop. I will get distorted sound when playing audio like as if there is no bass. If I change the volume or perform a test I will get perfect sound for half a second and then it cuts out. When playing a...
  5. How do I fix this Windows audio issue?

How do I fix this Windows audio issue?: I've been having an issue for about 2 weeks now with my Alienware X17R2 laptop. I will get distorted sound when playing audio like as if there is no bass. If I change the volume or perform a test I will get perfect sound for half a second and then it cuts out. When playing a...
  6. How do I fix this audio issue??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this audio issue??: So, I was trying to play a Minecraft with my friends when it all started. During my playthrough right off the bat I noticed slight distortions with the audio. I thought it was just a glitch so I carried on with my play through. About 15 minutes later the audio kept distorting...
  7. How do I fix this audio issue??

How do I fix this audio issue??: So, I was trying to play a Minecraft with my friends when it all started. During my playthrough right off the bat I noticed slight distortions with the audio. I thought it was just a glitch so I carried on with my play through. About 15 minutes later the audio kept distorting...
  8. How do I fix this network issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this network issue: For some reason I can not connect to my home network I’ve reset my pc multiple times I’ve ran the sfc scan and it does say I have a problem that cannot fix but I have no idea what it means or how to fix it myself. I also can’t update anything due to not being able to connect...
  9. How do I fix this network issue

How do I fix this network issue: For some reason I can not connect to my home network I’ve reset my pc multiple times I’ve ran the sfc scan and it does say I have a problem that cannot fix but I have no idea what it means or how to fix it myself. I also can’t update anything due to not being able to connect...
  10. How do I fix this network issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
Tags: