Windows 10: Audio- No audio coming through earphones

Discus and support Audio- No audio coming through earphones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have recently built a PC and have installed the Realtek audio driver, but when I plug in earphones no audio comes out. I have checked the "disable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HenrySLYuen, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Audio- No audio coming through earphones

I have recently built a PC and have installed the Realtek audio driver, but when I plug in earphones no audio comes out.

I have checked the "disable front panel jack detection" box yet they still don't work.

The earphones are detected in the sound control panel and are set as the default device.

I am using AKG Samsung earphones.

:)

HenrySLYuen, Aug 9, 2018

2. audio not received by earphones

thank you, here are the answers:

• Have you made any recent changes on the devices?
    No

• Have you tried other earphones on your Windows?
    No, i just bought it yesterday.

• Have you tried the earphones on another PC or laptop?
    no, but it works in my smartphone

• How is the earphones connecting to the machine? Is it via wired connection or through Bluetooth?
    wired.

• When the earphones are connected, are you still getting audio from the speakers?
    yes, nothing goes through the earphones though.

Audio- No audio coming through earphones :(

TanjimaRahman, Aug 9, 2018
  3. audio not received by earphones

Hi,

This issue could be due to device drivers that needs to be updated. To provide you with appropriate troubleshooting, please provide the following information:

• Have you made any recent changes on the devices?
    • Have you tried other earphones on your Windows?
    • Have you tried the earphones on another PC or laptop?
    • How is the earphones connecting to the machine? Is it via wired connection or through Bluetooth?
    • When the earphones are connected, are you still getting audio from the speakers?

Regards.

Arthur Rui, Aug 9, 2018
  4. Audio- No audio coming through earphones

Sleek-Audio SA6 Earphones

Sleek-Audio SA6 is the name of a brand new pair of earphones with customizable performance. The earphones feature both a treble and bass tuning system that allows the user to alter the audio performance according to their needs and preferences. This is not done via electronics as one might expect, but by physically replacing parts of the earphone.

Show full review

Frederik S, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

Audio- No audio coming through earphones

1. Audio- No audio coming through earphones - Similar Threads - Audio audio coming

2. Audio coming simultaneously from earphone and speakers when earphone is plugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio coming simultaneously from earphone and speakers when earphone is plugged: Audio in my laptop is coming from speaker as well as earphone at the same time when earphone is plugged. Please tell me how to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-coming-simultaneously-from-earphone-and/065670d8-f50e-4e25-8857-68e5d50161e7
  3. Audio coming simultaneously from earphone and speakers when earphone is plugged

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio coming simultaneously from earphone and speakers when earphone is plugged: Audio in my laptop is coming from speaker as well as earphone at the same time when earphone is plugged. Please tell me how to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-coming-simultaneously-from-earphone-and/065670d8-f50e-4e25-8857-68e5d50161e7
  4. Sending In Game audio through Earphone Mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sending In Game audio through Earphone Mic: When ever i play games my team mates can listen my in game sound, i have re installed my drivers, bought new earphones & searched for online solution but it didn't help...
  5. Sending In Game audio through Earphone Mic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sending In Game audio through Earphone Mic: When ever i play games my team mates can listen my in game sound, i have re installed my drivers, bought new earphones & searched for online solution but it didn't help...
  6. Sending In Game audio through Earphone Mic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. PC audio coming through mic

PC audio coming through mic: everytime i talk to my friends in all contact platforms they always tell me that they can hear my pc audio any ideas on how to fix it ive tried setting my pc volume to the lowest volume i can handle and also my mic boost...
  8. Windows Update Caused Audio to Only Come Through One Earphone

Windows Update Caused Audio to Only Come Through One Earphone: Hello all, After updating Windows today, I found the sound of all apps Discord, any browsers, video games only coming out of the right earphone. When I troubleshoot with playback tests it works in both headphones, just not in any app that actually matters. I have...
  9. Audio not coming through properly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio not coming through properly: For some reason, all the listening devices I'm plugging in are severely reducing certain sounds. When I listen to a YouTube video, the voices are quiet as a whisper, and when I listen to a song, I only hear the harmonies and some of the instrumentals, with the other sounds...
  10. Desktop audio coming through on the mic?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop audio coming through on the mic?: I've had this issue for quite a while now, whenever there's audio coming from the computer and I'm using a mic talking to someone, they mention that they can hear stuff from my pc. I'm using headphones with a mic built into it. I tested that it's not just the sound from the...