Windows 10: Audio Noise/Crackle, Video lag, mouse lag in Windows10

Discus and support Audio Noise/Crackle, Video lag, mouse lag in Windows10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I found out this lag while watching YouTube in Chrome but also trying to watch in new Edge and VLC. When watching videos, there is audio crackle or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nuttdamrong, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Audio Noise/Crackle, Video lag, mouse lag in Windows10

I found out this lag while watching YouTube in Chrome but also trying to watch in new Edge and VLC. When watching videos, there is audio crackle or noise I do not know how to call it and video lag which happen randomly. After that, I feel a mouse lag at anytime not only while watching video.

I tried to re-install windows, update all drivers, even rebuild my pc but I did not found any source of this.

My pc is

Ryzen 3600

B450M Steel Legend

DDR4 2*8 16GB

RTX 2070

Toughpower 850W 80+ Gold

Every software in my system is genuine or trial but no cracks at all.

Firstly, I think it is the speaker audio system then I switched to in-ear monitor and the problem persists. But now I ruled out the audio system because it happens with screen and mouse. I think everything in the system is lag for a moment less than second but I can only detect audio, screen and mouse.

I have tried to capture my problem with OBS as shown below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gr5zBCM77Gw

The GPU use for this youtube is around 15-25% so the rest of gpu usage go for the OBS.

I have working to fix this for weeks but it does not work.

Thanks!

:)

Nuttdamrong, Apr 26, 2020
  2. Dr Eden Win User

Audio Crackling/Video Lag

Hi,

I have had terrible audio crackling, and cutting out the last two days, as well as video lag whenever the sound cuts out.

I believe the problem is ndsi.sys and wdf01000.sys causing massive DPC latency.

All help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Dr Eden, Apr 26, 2020
  3. Mouse pointer lags and videos lagging

Hi,

For the past week, I have noticed that sometimes the youtube videos lags and sometimes even my mouse pointer lags a lot. I am not sure on why this is occuring. I have used CCleaner to clean up the temporary files. I have screenprinted the resource monitor window, if that might help solve my issue.

Thanks for all help
    Audio Noise/Crackle, Video lag, mouse lag in Windows10 [​IMG]

windowsten, Apr 26, 2020
  4. Audio Noise/Crackle, Video lag, mouse lag in Windows10

Video and audio lagging on Windows 10

I have tried every step that you suggested with no good results. I have a TOSHIBA SATELLITE L675D-S7049..

The exact problem is the video and the sound lags and makes a buzzing sound . it does it on all videos and sound. even on iTUNES

DENNISBUZZELL, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

Audio Noise/Crackle, Video lag, mouse lag in Windows10

1. Audio Noise/Crackle, Video lag, mouse lag in Windows10 - Similar Threads - Audio Noise Crackle

2. Audio crackling and mouse lag at the same time.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio crackling and mouse lag at the same time.: Hello all, I just bought a new gaming laptop HP Pavilion 15 gaming ec2000. It came with windows 11 built in. Now I first noticed this issue on windows 11 that the audio randomly cracked with mouse lag at the same time. While playing CSGO I noticed this issue that my fps...
  3. Audio crackling and mouse lag at the same time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio crackling and mouse lag at the same time.: Hello all, I just bought a new gaming laptop HP Pavilion 15 gaming ec2000. It came with windows 11 built in. Now I first noticed this issue on windows 11 that the audio randomly cracked with mouse lag at the same time. While playing CSGO I noticed this issue that my fps...
  4. Audio crackling and mouse lag at the same time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Keyboard Lag, Video Hitching/Lag, Mouse Lag, Scrolling Lag with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard Lag, Video Hitching/Lag, Mouse Lag, Scrolling Lag with Windows 11: I have a 3+ year old Dell G3 laptop with an Intel Core i5 9th gen processor and I am at my wits end trying to get my laptop to work as designed with Windows 11. I have done endured every update available to me, and have not rewound undone or rolled back any of them. Problems:...
  6. Mouse lagging and audio crackling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse lagging and audio crackling: Hello everyone I recently refreshed my Windows 10 computer due to performance issues, and even though those issues are fixed, my audio and mouse now lags and crackles. I've seen a couple of threads about this, but they all seem to relate to a five year old bug that has...
  7. Mouse and audio lagging and crackling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse and audio lagging and crackling: Hello everyone I recently refreshed my Windows 10 computer due to performance issues, and even though those issues are fixed, my audio and mouse now lags and crackles. I've seen a couple of threads about this, but they all seem to relate to a five year old bug that has...
  8. Audio and Mouse Lags

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio and Mouse Lags: Past 1 week I have been facing issues with my audio and video file. There is always a lag during video or audio playing. I am also encountering some mouse lags like it stops for a sec. I tried updating my drivers, updating windows windows 10 version 1909. Please help me with...
  9. Sound crackling and lag

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound crackling and lag: Every time I watch videos/Play game, Sound lag/error comes. the sound pauses repeatedly in seconds and makes a noise like "beeeeeps". I have tried all the ways, sometimes it works and sometimes not. I tried to roll back sound driver on device manager I tried to uninstall...
  10. Mouse pointer lags and videos lagging

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse pointer lags and videos lagging: Hi, For the past week, I have noticed that sometimes the youtube videos lags and sometimes even my mouse pointer lags a lot. I am not sure on why this is occuring. I have used CCleaner to clean up the temporary files. I have screenprinted the resource monitor window, if...