Windows 10: Audio not found

Discus and support Audio not found in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Okay so I did a system reformat. Before that my audio is still working but after I reinstalled the system now I cant use it showing that red x mark on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AlbertLayasan, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Audio not found

Okay so I did a system reformat. Before that my audio is still working but after I reinstalled the system now I cant use it showing that red x mark on the icon saying there is no device plugged in even though I have.

i have tried to troubleshoot, instead it is just giving me 4 "Digital Output - AMD high definition audio device" result. I have checked on the device manager where there is the AMD audio device and the high definition audio device, I have reinstalled the drivers, updated the windows, checked the windows audio services set to automatic. I used drivertoolkitinstaller but still no use.

I am running on Windows 10 and AMD Ryzen 3 2200g.

We badly need to use the pc for our online classes.

:)

AlbertLayasan, Sep 21, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Sep 21, 2020
  3. Audio Problems

Hi there SimonWildZX, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

May I suggest to completely uninstall all Audio drivers listed in the Device manager including the headset. Please make sure to completely remove.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio devices. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

Repeat the steps in all the Audio devices listed.

Then reboot. then test the headset again.

FerdinandNanalig, Sep 21, 2020
  4. Audio not found

AUDIO SERVICE NOT WORKING.

Hi,

In that case, I suggest you follow below.

Step 1:

In the search box on the taskbar, type device manager, then select it from the results.

Step 2:

Select the arrow next to Sound, video and game controllers to expand it.

Step 3:

Look for IDT High Definition Audio CODEC. If it's listed, right-click it and select Update Driver, then select Browse my computer for driver software > Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.

Step 4:

You’ll see a list of pre-installed drivers. Select High Definition Audio Device, and then select Next.

Step 5:

Restart PC

Let me know the results after performing the above.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

Audio not found

1. Audio not found - Similar Threads - Audio found

2. Found A Setting That Changed My Audio Like In the sewers or underwater how do I change it back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Found A Setting That Changed My Audio Like In the sewers or underwater how do I change it back?: Found A Setting That Changed My Audio Like In the sewers or underwater how do I change it back? After I turned it on I thought I turned it to normal, but apparently not I dont know how to get back to that panel on my pc so now it sounds like my audio is in a sewer. If you...
  3. Found A Setting That Changed My Audio Like In the sewers or underwater how do I change it back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Found A Setting That Changed My Audio Like In the sewers or underwater how do I change it back?: Found A Setting That Changed My Audio Like In the sewers or underwater how do I change it back? After I turned it on I thought I turned it to normal, but apparently not I dont know how to get back to that panel on my pc so now it sounds like my audio is in a sewer. If you...
  4. Sound and Audio driver not working ? no audio device found !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound and Audio driver not working ? no audio device found !: After updating the latest update 23H2 in windows 11 my audio I/O drivers not working. It shows "no audio device found". I tried to update the latest drivers from the manufacture website but it also not working . The driver works only once when I installed and restart the...
  5. Sound and Audio driver not working ? no audio device found !

Sound and Audio driver not working ? no audio device found !: After updating the latest update 23H2 in windows 11 my audio I/O drivers not working. It shows "no audio device found". I tried to update the latest drivers from the manufacture website but it also not working . The driver works only once when I installed and restart the...
  6. I found "Microphone iPhone hands-free HF Audio" in the Volume Mixer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I found "Microphone iPhone hands-free HF Audio" in the Volume Mixer: I installed the Phone Link app on my Windows 11 system a while ago and it now works quite good.As I was looking in the Windows settings of SystemSoundVolume mixer these days, as I was searching how / if Phone Link could be configured, I found an entry under Apps called...
  7. I found "Microphone iPhone hands-free HF Audio" in the Volume Mixer

I found "Microphone iPhone hands-free HF Audio" in the Volume Mixer: I installed the Phone Link app on my Windows 11 system a while ago and it now works quite good.As I was looking in the Windows settings of SystemSoundVolume mixer these days, as I was searching how / if Phone Link could be configured, I found an entry under Apps called...
  8. NO AUDIO DEVICES FOUND! + Unable to update my window 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NO AUDIO DEVICES FOUND! + Unable to update my window 11: My window is not letting me put up or down volume, it shows disabled sound icon and I'm unable to turn it on!It says one or more audio services isn't working! Thus not fixed!I tried rebooting, trouble shooting, updating my driver but nothing worksAlso, I'm unable to update my...
  9. NO AUDIO DEVICES FOUND! + Unable to update my window 11

NO AUDIO DEVICES FOUND! + Unable to update my window 11: My window is not letting me put up or down volume, it shows disabled sound icon and I'm unable to turn it on!It says one or more audio services isn't working! Thus not fixed!I tried rebooting, trouble shooting, updating my driver but nothing worksAlso, I'm unable to update my...
  10. No sound. output device not found and Windows audio endpoint not running.

in Windows 10 Customization
    No sound. output device not found and Windows audio endpoint not running.: After my girlfriend bought a new cheap monitor I set it up running it through HDMI and extending the displays. I didn't test the sound, everything was working fine, last night before I left. She asked about still using the laptop by itself. I said just pulled out the HDMI...