Windows 10: Audio not heard

Discus and support Audio not heard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; having a problem hearing sound from my PC speakers whem playing youtube videos etc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MichaelHurley5, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Audio not heard

having a problem hearing sound from my PC speakers whem playing youtube videos etc

:)

MichaelHurley5, Oct 17, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Audio Problems

Hi there SimonWildZX, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

May I suggest to completely uninstall all Audio drivers listed in the Device manager including the headset. Please make sure to completely remove.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio devices. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

Repeat the steps in all the Audio devices listed.

Then reboot. then test the headset again.

FerdinandNanalig, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Audio not heard

AUDIO SERVICE NOT WORKING.

Hi,

In that case, I suggest you follow below.

Step 1:

In the search box on the taskbar, type device manager, then select it from the results.

Step 2:

Select the arrow next to Sound, video and game controllers to expand it.

Step 3:

Look for IDT High Definition Audio CODEC. If it's listed, right-click it and select Update Driver, then select Browse my computer for driver software > Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.

Step 4:

You’ll see a list of pre-installed drivers. Select High Definition Audio Device, and then select Next.

Step 5:

Restart PC

Let me know the results after performing the above.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Audio not heard

1. Audio not heard - Similar Threads - Audio heard

2. Audio Changes After Receiving A Notification

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Changes After Receiving A Notification: I will be watching a youtube video (on Brave browser) and I'll receive a Slack notification and when the notification sound goes off, the audio quality on youtube begins to sound muffled. It continues until I stop the video for a second and start it back up. Has anyone...
  3. Trial Version Audio clip

Trial Version Audio clip: Whenever I try and play audio that is quiet, or silent, my computer just repeats "trial version" in a woman's voice every couple of seconds until the clip ends. It has only happened on the voice recorder app and on Chaturbate so far. Thank you in advance!...
  4. Problems with the Audio Driver

Problems with the Audio Driver: [ATTACH] Hey i've got some issues with my Audio Driver working with my Audio Software ( Native Instruments Traktor Pro 3 and Maschine) on Windows 10. First of all if i use WASAPI (shared mode) the sound in the software mentioned above sounds terrible/is delayed till...
  5. My Audio isn't working, and I have been trying for 3 hours. How do I fix this

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Audio isn't working, and I have been trying for 3 hours. How do I fix this: yes, I have restarted, restored to a previous point, updated drivers, reinstalled drivers, checked for updates, check services and device manager, check sounds tab, Showing hidden devices as well And NOTHING has worked. Dell Precision M4800, 8GB RAM DDR3, IntelR CoreTM...
  6. Audio Issues Windows 10

Audio Issues Windows 10: Hi, I recently wiped my boot drive and reset up Windows 10 on my PC. After doing so, I can only get audio to come out of one side of my headphones. I have searched all through the settings but can't seem to fix it. I also tested the headphones on another PC of mine and they...
  7. Audio is heard to the fullest and saturated

Audio is heard to the fullest and saturated: [ATTACH] Hello, I have a problem for a while with the audio on my pc. When using applications (especially discord, microsoft teams) the audio is heard at the maximum and very saturated, although I put the audio at 1% it is as if it were at the maximum, like the picture. I...
  8. modem audio is not heard from speakers using win10

in Windows 10 Customization
    modem audio is not heard from speakers using win10: the audio was there before win10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modem-audio-is-not-heard-from-speakers-using-win10/50b9d4b8-1d55-4c70-b51d-cc006c1b90a7
  9. No Multiple Sounds Heard from Simultaneous Audio Playing in Win 10?

No Multiple Sounds Heard from Simultaneous Audio Playing in Win 10?: I notice that whenever I play more than one audio sources, only the sound of the last source played can be heard. All the others become muted. For instance, if I play a video or music using the Media Player and then play a YouTube video using the browser, only the sound...
  10. No Multiple Sounds Heard from Simultaneous Audio Playing in Win 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    No Multiple Sounds Heard from Simultaneous Audio Playing in Win 10?: I notice that whenever I play more than one audio sources, only the sound of the last source played can be heard. All the others become muted. For instance, if I play a video or music using the Media Player and then play a YouTube video using the browser, only the sound...