Windows 10: Audio Not Playing Windows 11, Dell XPS 15

Discus and support Audio Not Playing Windows 11, Dell XPS 15 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I have had some issues with audio since I first got this laptop, but I thought I had resolved them by uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jacob Brotman-Krass, Dec 19, 2022.

1. Audio Not Playing Windows 11, Dell XPS 15

Hello,I have had some issues with audio since I first got this laptop, but I thought I had resolved them by uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers. However, the laptop has decided to stop playing audio once again. Neither speakers nor headphones work. I have gone through everything I can find on the internet that seemed relatively simple, but nothing has worked. Troubleshooter has come up empty, I have restarted the windows audio service, and yes, I have uninstalled, reinstalled, and updated my Realtek driver. Still nothing.The issue I had previously would happen after using headphones and

:)

Jacob Brotman-Krass, Dec 19, 2022
  2. bonelezz Win User

Dell XPS 15 audio problems with driver_power_state_failure BSODs

I had a similar issue. Everytime I SHUT DOWN my DELL XPS 15 9550 and switched it on again (NO RESTART) there was no sound. Only a REBOOT/RESTART could solve the issue.

However, I removed the AUDIO DRIVER completley and downloaded it again from the DELL website to install it again seemed to have solved this issue.

bonelezz, Dec 19, 2022
  3. FSM2020FN Win User
    Flight Simulator on Dell XPS 15 7590

Hi,

I have a Dell XPS 15 7590 with i9-9980HK, GeForce GTX 1650.

1. Is this good enough to play MS Flight Sim 2020?
    2. Would I be able to get any real advantage by using an eGPU (RTX 2080 Ti) or is it better to upgrade to a gaming desktop?
    3. When the VR support is available with the HP Reverb G2, will my current GPU (GTX 1650) be able to support it?

FSM2020FN, Dec 19, 2022
  4. Audio Not Playing Windows 11, Dell XPS 15

Dell xps 15 touch screen not working

Hi,

To better assist you, share the information.

- What is the model number of Dell xps 15?

I suggest you follow the below method.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the hardware and device troubleshooter
    to check and fix issues with hardware and devices.
    Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Method 2: Update the touchscreen drivers manually from the Device manager by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

1.Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard and select
    Device manager from the context menu.

2.Expand Human Interface Device option, right click on the touchscreen driver and select Update this software from the context menu.

3.Follow the on-screen instructions.

Also, I suggest to refer to the article on How to update drivers from the below article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/how-to-update-drivers

Do let us know the result.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Dec 19, 2022
Thema:

Audio Not Playing Windows 11, Dell XPS 15

1. Audio Not Playing Windows 11, Dell XPS 15 - Similar Threads - Audio Playing Dell

2. Win 11 Pro for Workstation on a Dell XPS 15 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 Pro for Workstation on a Dell XPS 15 laptop: Hi,Silly question. I like how Win 11 Pro for Workstations runs on my Aurora R13 desktop Core i9 processor. My XPS 15 laptop has regular Win 11 Pro on it. Would I see an advantage of upgrading to Win 11 Pro for Workstations on my laptop even though it is only an i7...
  3. Win 11 Pro for Workstation on a Dell XPS 15 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 Pro for Workstation on a Dell XPS 15 laptop: Hi,Silly question. I like how Win 11 Pro for Workstations runs on my Aurora R13 desktop Core i9 processor. My XPS 15 laptop has regular Win 11 Pro on it. Would I see an advantage of upgrading to Win 11 Pro for Workstations on my laptop even though it is only an i7...
  4. Audio Not Playing Windows 11, Dell XPS 15

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Not Playing Windows 11, Dell XPS 15: Hello,I have had some issues with audio since I first got this laptop, but I thought I had resolved them by uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers. However, the laptop has decided to stop playing audio once again. Neither speakers nor headphones work. I have gone through...
  5. Dell XPS 15 9570 - Can't hear Line In Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell XPS 15 9570 - Can't hear Line In Audio: Greetings, Dell Community: Thanks for all your help in the past. I am again having an issue I resolved 2 years ago - I can't hear Line In Audio through the speakers on my laptop. I can see the meter moving fine. Specs: A)Dell XPS 15 9570; B)Running Win 10 Home 64-Bit Version...
  6. Dell introduces redesigned XPS 15 and XPS 17

in Windows 10 News
    Dell introduces redesigned XPS 15 and XPS 17: [ATTACH] Dell’s family of XPS laptops If you’re in the market for a new PC, take note: Dell has announced new devices that deliver larger screens, long battery life and enough power to stream your favorite shows, edit photos for Instagram, render 4K...
  7. Dell XPS 15 Problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dell XPS 15 Problems: Dell XPS 15 Windows 10 problem(s) So I have a Dell XPS 15 with Windows 10 that is just over 1.5 years old. Issues have started to rack up over the last 3 or so months (things like any microphone from any headset/earbuds not being detected, my Realtek Audio not showing up at...
  8. Audio Problems Dell XPS 15 with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Problems Dell XPS 15 with Windows 10: Hey everyone, Recently I’ve been having quite a few issues with my Dell XPS 15 Windows 10 Laptop. It’s a little older than 1.5 years. First, About two months ago, my laptop stopped recognizing my Razer headset microphone. The output was still coming through the headset, but...
  9. Blue Screen at Dell Xps 15

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen at Dell Xps 15: i constantly get into blue screen problems since i purchased my dell xps 15. i tried every possible way to fix it but nothing worked. Anyone can help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-at-dell-xps-15/7e85e783-346b-4527-9245-4382962d8a10
  10. BSOD playing NFS Rivals on Dell XPS 15 L502X

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing NFS Rivals on Dell XPS 15 L502X: Just when I thought I figured out the driver problem on my laptop, now I am facing a problem with overheating and/or stability issues. After less than 5 minutes of playing, the screen turned blue and error code showed with a QR code which just lead to a page on Microsoft...