Windows 10: Audio not syncing up to computer correctly

Discus and support Audio not syncing up to computer correctly in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello! I am here asking if someone knows how to get audio to sync up with computer. I have bluetooth headphones and they have like a 1 sec delay but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Boo BearPE, Jun 19, 2021.

1. Audio not syncing up to computer correctly

hello! I am here asking if someone knows how to get audio to sync up with computer. I have bluetooth headphones and they have like a 1 sec delay but it is hard because I play games where audio is key to success.If anyone could help me, that'd be great.

:)

Boo BearPE, Jun 19, 2021
  2. michael Win User

Please suggest me best Audio Video Syncing application.

Hi Guys,

Please suggest me best Audio Video Syncing application.

I have created one animation with few frames and the i have adjusted the movement of those frames as per audio bit which I had connected to my ears while making that animation. but now I want to sync that animation video with audio file. I did that with virtual dub software as well but somewhere in video the frames left behind the audio.

Please give me proper suggestion of application which can do that.

Thanks
    micheal.

michael, Jun 19, 2021
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jun 19, 2021
  4. Audio not syncing up to computer correctly

Audio Problems

Hi there SimonWildZX, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

May I suggest to completely uninstall all Audio drivers listed in the Device manager including the headset. Please make sure to completely remove.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio devices. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

Repeat the steps in all the Audio devices listed.

Then reboot. then test the headset again.

FerdinandNanalig, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

Audio not syncing up to computer correctly

1. Audio not syncing up to computer correctly - Similar Threads - Audio syncing computer

2. Pc not picking up microphone audio correctly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pc not picking up microphone audio correctly: Hello all,Recently my pc has not being picking up on audio coming from my microphone, the headset itself works fine but the computer either doesn't pick up any sound from me speaking, or it is so quiet it is nearly impossible to hear. This problem is relatively new, as until...
  3. Pc not picking up microphone audio correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc not picking up microphone audio correctly: Hello all,Recently my pc has not being picking up on audio coming from my microphone, the headset itself works fine but the computer either doesn't pick up any sound from me speaking, or it is so quiet it is nearly impossible to hear. This problem is relatively new, as until...
  4. Pc not picking up microphone audio correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Computer not starting up correct

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer not starting up correct: Hi I start up my computer and at first it shows that I can press DEL or F2 to enter ASUS UEFI BIOS or I wait as I always have done and windows 11 start up, but now the circles start spinning and loading for 3 seconds and then the screen go dark and saying no signal but the...
  6. Computer not starting up correct

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer not starting up correct: Hi I start up my computer and at first it shows that I can press DEL or F2 to enter ASUS UEFI BIOS or I wait as I always have done and windows 11 start up, but now the circles start spinning and loading for 3 seconds and then the screen go dark and saying no signal but the...
  7. Audio sync

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio sync: I start any YouTube video and within moments the sound is out of sync with the video. Check drivers and they always say the latest is already installed. Any ideas? Thank you submitted by /u/Kikutwo [link] [comments]...
  8. User Profile Sync Not Syncing Correctly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    User Profile Sync Not Syncing Correctly: Every single time I restart my work computer it takes about 30 minutes to start back up again. It isn't until I log back into my user that the process takes nearly 30 minutes just to log on. Then once I am in, there are a TON of desktop icons that reappear (this happens each...
  9. OneDrive not synced correctly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive not synced correctly: I now have 2 documents/pictures folders (C:/[user]/OneDrive/Documents and C:/[user]/Documents) but they're not the "same" folder. I thought the idea was after installing OneDrive it would just be a back-up program, but turns out it's its own folder where stuff actually gets...
  10. Audio Stuttering and not starting up correctly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Stuttering and not starting up correctly: So I've had audio issues with my computer for a while now. THE ISSUE #1: The audio will stutter or sound like a buzz every now and again. The issue isn't consistent either. Some days it will be completely fine and I'll have no stuttering, other days it will do it within...