Windows 10: Audio not working after failed clean boot

Discus and support Audio not working after failed clean boot in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; sorry lol im only 13 and know nothing about computers So I clean booted my computer beacuse an application wasn't working, but failed. Instead of doing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Klaus_Nxvxchrxno, Sep 19, 2021.

1. Audio not working after failed clean boot

sorry lol im only 13 and know nothing about computers So I clean booted my computer beacuse an application wasn't working, but failed. Instead of doing a clean boot, I disabled EVERY SINGLE SERVICE. Audio, internet, firewall. Everything. My father, who works in IT, helped me enable all the critical tasks and everything. I've gotten everything working except my microphone. What system or task controls that?

:)

Klaus_Nxvxchrxno, Sep 19, 2021
  2. Toothless Win User

Silent boot failure

List your specs out and tell us each step in cleaning you did.

Toothless, Sep 19, 2021
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 19, 2021
  4. Audio not working after failed clean boot

Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 19, 2021
Thema:

Audio not working after failed clean boot

1. Audio not working after failed clean boot - Similar Threads - Audio working failed

2. after clean boot, no games work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after clean boot, no games work: after clean boot, no games work. i got tech support earlier and no games work, kernal failiure. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-clean-boot-no-games-work/a33e6eff-7872-46ce-8fd3-c4098064b741
  3. after clean boot, no games work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after clean boot, no games work: after clean boot, no games work. i got tech support earlier and no games work, kernal failiure. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-clean-boot-no-games-work/a33e6eff-7872-46ce-8fd3-c4098064b741
  4. after clean boot, no games work

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Clean boot didn’t work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean boot didn’t work: I tried to perform a clean boot on my pc, and now nothing works on my pc. I can’t even log in to do anything because my pin doesn’t work. I don’t have anywhere I can click to solve this and can’t do anything...
  6. Clean boot fail

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Clean boot fail: I did a clean boot and now when i try to sign in with my pin it says” something happened and your PIN isnt avalible. Click to set up your pin again and i do and it doesnt do anything until the second time then it says go to the store and try making a new password and then it...
  7. Audio fails at boot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio fails at boot: Only recently, Realtek Audio intermittently fails to load after reboot on Win10 Pro 1909 64-bit 1. No errors in device manager: Device is Working Properly 2. Reinstalling different versions of Realtek HD audio drivers doesn't help 3. Several reboots may resurrect audio. If...
  8. Audio fails at boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio fails at boot: Only recently, Realtek Audio intermittently fails to load after reboot on Win10 Pro 1909 64-bit 1. No errors in device manager: Device is Working Properly 2. Reinstalling different versions of Realtek HD audio drivers doesn't help 3. Several reboots may resurrect audio....
  9. Windows login not working after clean boot.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows login not working after clean boot.: I was struggling to install an app and i saw online it recommended a clean boot so i disabled all apps and restarted. When it restarted i could not use my pin like i usually do and when i typed in my password it said it was incorrect even though i knew it was right. I changed...
  10. Network not working after clean boot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network not working after clean boot: I recently had some issues with my computer which were resolved after a clean boot. However, after doing the clean boot, my network stopped working. It is a desktop pc and had wifi, however now it shows a computer with a red "x" circle, and there is no wifi symbol. Can...