Windows 10: Audio not working after last Windows Update

Discus and support Audio not working after last Windows Update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; On July 27, 2019, I had a huge Windows Update on my desktop computer. After the computer was updated, I lost my sound. I tried to have it fixed via... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GloriaGeorgeCH, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Audio not working after last Windows Update

On July 27, 2019, I had a huge Windows Update on my desktop computer. After the computer was updated, I lost my sound. I tried to have it fixed via Trouble Shooting, but it couldn't identify the problem. The update must have changed something, but I don't know how to fix it. I was going to unstall the updates, however, there were 80 of them so I'm not sure if its worth the time to do that. Are there any fixes for this problem.

:)

GloriaGeorgeCH, Jul 29, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 29, 2019
  3. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 29, 2019
  4. Audio not working after last Windows Update

internet audio isnt working

Hard data works on the desktop through software but streaming audio or flash audio through internet browsers doesnt seem to play.

im working on this problem on someone else's computer. i've updated their realtek audio controllers through windows update, i've uninstalled and reinstalled adobe flash, i've tried both IE and FF3 and i still dont see any resolve.

if there's anything that can be done or if anyone else has had this problem in the past, suggestions are welcomed.

this computer is a compaq with vista home premuim, 1G ram, intel chipsets, and realtek audio controllers.

xstayxtruex, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

Audio not working after last Windows Update

1. Audio not working after last Windows Update - Similar Threads - Audio working last

2. no output audio laptop after last update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no output audio laptop after last update: no output audio on laptop after last update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-output-audio-laptop-after-last-update/daa1ce10-3eb1-4e53-9297-e5b99b51c3f4
  3. no output audio laptop after last update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no output audio laptop after last update: no output audio on laptop after last update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-output-audio-laptop-after-last-update/daa1ce10-3eb1-4e53-9297-e5b99b51c3f4
  4. no output audio laptop after last update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. No audio after uninstalling the last major update

No audio after uninstalling the last major update: My computer was crashing before windows start. I fixed this issue by uninstalling the last major update on the advanced settings. The problem is: after doing that, the audio doesn't work anymore. I already installed the realtek audio drivers from my motherboard h61m-e...
  6. Audio problem after last update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio problem after last update.: My speakers doesn''t work. The sound comming only from the bass speaker. Sound is muffled. anyone has the problems? submitted by /u/Reisven [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fl9d6j/audio_problem_after_last_update/
  7. No audio after last update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No audio after last update: So 2 days ago i updated my Windows to the latest version and with the update the sound just went missing. I know for a fact that my headphones aren't a problem because they work just fine on my phone, i also connected my PC to my TV to see if it was a problem with windows...
  8. Audio don't working after last update

Audio don't working after last update: Hi all! So guys, i recent update my new laptop to the last Windows version (idk the number) and the audio not work, when i plug my bt speaker its the same, wired same, dont work, any expert or someone with the same error fixed?...
  9. Audio/Sound after the last update

Audio/Sound after the last update: After the last update of the operating system others can not listen to me. I've tried seveeral different possibility with no success. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audiosound-after-the-last-update/fdb9b237-77e0-4a80-9436-c3d6fb15ed39
  10. No audio on external speakers after last update

No audio on external speakers after last update: The system did an update on Sunday morning 07/02/03, since the update I have not been able to get the external speakers plugged into the line out to work, the speakers in the laptop work fine but as soon as I plug in the external speakers.....silence They do show audio on the...