Windows 10: Audio not working after sometime but headphone is working

Discus and support Audio not working after sometime but headphone is working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have Huawei mate book 13 and Realtek audio, windows 10 latest update. When I play a movie or game anything after sometime sounds not working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sithumkavinda_99, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Audio not working after sometime but headphone is working

I have Huawei mate book 13 and Realtek audio, windows 10 latest update. When I play a movie or game anything after sometime sounds not working correctly. It means sounds come and go after few seconds. But if I connect a headphone it is working totally fine. I did all the solutions which are mentioned on internet. Driver update, Driver re-install, audio jack re-plug Driver update says it has latest updated version. No any error messages from OS. Please give me a solution for this situation.

:)

Sithumkavinda_99, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

Audio not working after sometime but headphone is working

1. Audio not working after sometime but headphone is working - Similar Threads - Audio working sometime

2. Audio from headphones not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio from headphones not working: Hi, I have a problem with audio related to my earphones. My computer is a MSI Vector GP66 12UGS with Windows 11, version 22H2 installed. the most recent installations / updates were twofold:1. "2023-11 Cumulative update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems...
  3. Audio from headphones not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio from headphones not working: Hi, I have a problem with audio related to my earphones. My computer is a MSI Vector GP66 12UGS with Windows 11, version 22H2 installed. the most recent installations / updates were twofold:1. "2023-11 Cumulative update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems...
  4. Audio/Headphone jack not working/

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio/Headphone jack not working/: Hi, I have a Dell XPS 13 9365, which I modded into a "desktop"I had fresh installed windows from a USB Device, but, I realized the audio menu says "No Audio Output Device is installed."I had the original speakers plugged in, the connection was alright, yet it still didn't...
  5. Headphone audio not working after dual booting

Headphone audio not working after dual booting: Hi I recently dual booted into Linux Mint from Windows and everything went well. Unfortunately, after I booted back into Windows, the audio from my headphones doesn't seem to be working. I tried troubleshooting, re-installing realtek hd audio drivers, but nothing worked. The...
  6. Headphones stoppped working and no audio

Headphones stoppped working and no audio: Was using my computer to watch a movie and paused it. When I came back the audio wasn't working. I tried changing default device in playback.[ATTACH]As you can see the audio plays through the monitor, but not the headphones plugged in back even when default device is changed....
  7. Audio not working after unplugging headphones

Audio not working after unplugging headphones: Hi, my audio works good on speakers and on headphones until I unplug the headphones jack. At that point all the sound stops working. I can't get audio from the speakers nor the headphones even if I plug the headphones back . However, I do am able to get audio through...
  8. Headphone audio works but microphone doesnt work.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headphone audio works but microphone doesnt work.: I got a new headset, and when I plugged it in I could only hear audio. I tried to use the mic built in with the headset it doesn't work. It plugs in the computer with a USB and a green 3.5mm port. When I went into the sound control panel it doesn't detect any microphone. The...
  9. Headphone Audio not working problem

Headphone Audio not working problem: There's this incredibly obnoxious problem where my wired headphones plugged into the audio jack and the audio is fine and stays like that. Then sometimes when they headphones are pulled out of the jack, the whole computer makes the audio come out of the speakers instead of...
  10. Headphone sometimes wont work unpredictably?

Headphone sometimes wont work unpredictably?: Hey there. Recently I have upgraded to Windows 10. I am experiencing an issue where sometimes when I plug in my headphones, there will be no audio coming from them even when Im playing music on the computer. The music always plays fine from the speakers. The music...