Windows 10: audio not working after window 10 update

Discus and support audio not working after window 10 update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After I update my computer, I discover that the audio is not working properly. please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PamZinmerman, Oct 11, 2018.

1. audio not working after window 10 update

After I update my computer, I discover that the audio is not working properly. please help

:)

PamZinmerman, Oct 11, 2018
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Oct 11, 2018
  4. JoeBoyka Win User

audio not working after window 10 update

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everything is working *Smile audio not working after window 10 update :)

JoeBoyka, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

audio not working after window 10 update

1. audio not working after window 10 update - Similar Threads - audio working window

2. audio not working after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio not working after update: I think I need my old driver. my audio stopped working. this has happened before https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-not-working-after-update/bc39bae1-4ed7-459c-9204-b7b70d6d9d1f
  3. audio not working after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audio not working after update: I think I need my old driver. my audio stopped working. this has happened before https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-not-working-after-update/bc39bae1-4ed7-459c-9204-b7b70d6d9d1f
  4. No Audio working after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio working after windows 10 update: The last windows 10 update has broken all of my Audio devices. Nothing works. I have followed all of the steps provided in your earlier comments to users with same problem. Finally I disabled all PC audio devices and installed a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 and set this up to work...
  5. Audio quit working after Windows 10 update

Audio quit working after Windows 10 update: About a week ago I updated windows to Windows 10 Pro 21H1 and the audio quit working.MSI B550 MOBOI had been using the on board RealTech audio.So I ordered a Xonar SE sound card and installed it. With both units the Device Manager discovered them but in the Sound settings it...
  6. audio not working after windows 10 2004 update

audio not working after windows 10 2004 update: Hi all!! After the update 2004 build 19042.685 my audio is not working. This causes the system to lock automatically after initial boot and the audio functions are now completely gone. Please let me know what the current status is to fix these bug issues. Appreciate your...
  7. Audio not working after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio not working after Windows 10 update: When I updated Windows 10 on my pc no audio played through my speakers or my headphones and I’m not sure what to do to solve it? There was audio before the update does anyone have a solution to this? submitted by /u/SirChungusTheFirst [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows 10 audio not working after an update

Windows 10 audio not working after an update: Windows 10 audio not working after an update - I've done everything in troubleshooting list https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-audio-not-working-after-an-update/308ee4fc-f443-4d9a-8f04-264ed8909f69
  9. Windows audio not working after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows audio not working after update: Hi! I just had a windows update on my laptop and after the update, the audio suddenly stopped working. I plugged in some earphones and there was no audio. Nothing comes out of the speaker as well. (Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362) Upon clicking the audio button on my taskbar,...
  10. After Realtek update, and windows 10 update - audio is not working.

After Realtek update, and windows 10 update - audio is not working.: Prior to this issue, I had the Output device not found issue and a yellow triangle near High Definition Audio Controller which I managed to fix by deleting the Nvidia Virtual Audio (Wave Extensible) (WDM) and installing from MSI's GV72 8RE support page the Realtek Audio...