Windows 10: Audio not working after Windows10 upgrade on DELL Studio 1555

Discus and support Audio not working after Windows10 upgrade on DELL Studio 1555 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I upgrade my DELL Studio 1555 to windows 10 and have since had no audio on my laptop. I suspect it is a driver issue. Device manager informs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RebeccaD'Souza, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Audio not working after Windows10 upgrade on DELL Studio 1555

Hello,

I upgrade my DELL Studio 1555 to windows 10 and have since had no audio on my laptop. I suspect it is a driver issue. Device manager informs me that the sound drivers are up to date.

Any suggestions from the experts on here will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

:)

RebeccaD'Souza, Jul 3, 2020

2. Dell Studio 1555 Bluetooth stopped working after upgrading to Windows 10

Original title: Dell Studio 1555 Bluetooth Windows 10

Why has my Bluetooth stopped working since I upgraded to Windows 10 from windows 7

Greg Farley, Jul 3, 2020
  3. minhbola Win User
    Dell Studio 1555 Touchpad problem

So the problem is I have just bought a Dell Studio 1555 as it is 2nd hand and cheap. The only problem is the touchpad doesnt work even after I applied the new driver. And It seems the system doesnt detect it.

Currently it runs with Vista 32 bit. My plan is to reformat and install a clean copy of Win7 64 bits. If it still goes nowhere I will have to disamble it and see if there is a technical problem.

I hope you guys will come up with something.

Thanks in advance.

minhbola, Jul 3, 2020
  4. Audio not working after Windows10 upgrade on DELL Studio 1555

Replacing hard drive on Dell studio 1555

Hi,

I realize that you are facing keyboard and startup issues after installing Windows 10.

From the dell website, your " Dell Studio 1555" computer doesn't have the drivers available for Windows 10. That might also be a reason why you are facing issues.

Before replacing hard drive, you may try few troubleshooting steps and check if it works.

Method 1: You may install the latest drivers for Dell Touchpad Driver (Windows 7) in compatibility mode and check.

http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/product-support/product/studio-1555/drivers?os=w764

You may refer to the below article to boot your computer into safe mode with networking and check if you face the same issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode.

a. Right click/tap twice the driver setup file and select Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.

b. Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.

c. Tap or click the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click OK.

d. Try installing the driver/software and check.

Method 2: For issue with keyboard, you may run the
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter and check.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Right click on the start menu and select control panel.
    • In the category select small icons.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    You may also install all the pending updates and check if it helps.

Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

You may try the given suggestions and get back with the results.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

Audio not working after Windows10 upgrade on DELL Studio 1555

1. Audio not working after Windows10 upgrade on DELL Studio 1555 - Similar Threads - Audio working Windows10

2. Audio after upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audio after upgrade: Just got the new "upgrade" and now everything all audio sounds like it's coming from the bottom of a tin can, how can I get my old audio settings back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-after-upgrade/5d6c1b0f-352d-4cdf-8b8f-7306dd69e1e7
  3. audio not working after upgrade to windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio not working after upgrade to windows 10: audio not working after upgrade to windows 10 and i am using HP ENVY 27 All in one desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-not-working-after-upgrade-to-windows-10/cdaabc80-5a9f-4439-9faa-272da4112a0d
  4. Dell Studio 1555 issues since Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dell Studio 1555 issues since Windows 10 update: hi all, sorry firstly if this in slightly the wrong location, if so im happy to move or change it. so; i have had my Dell Studio 1555 since 2009 and it was worked flawlessly since then, never a hiccup or issue. i got the warning roughly in Feburary to say Windows 7 would no...
  5. windows10 upgrade

windows10 upgrade: after updating to windows10 from windows7 Im unable to install audio software. drivers install but no software.idt srs control panel, dtx control panel will not install i had to go back to windows7 now they work...
  6. Dell Studio XPS 9100 Upgrade to Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Dell Studio XPS 9100 Upgrade to Windows 10: I have read conflicting reports about whether or not you can upgrade a Dell Studio XPS 9100 to Windows 10. If I purchase a Windows 10 download from Microsoft Store and it doesn't work, can I get my money back?...
  7. Dell Equalizer MaxxAudio Working After Windows10 Update! (29-03-2019)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell Equalizer MaxxAudio Working After Windows10 Update! (29-03-2019): For some reason, after the Windows10 update, I could not find the MaxxAudio Equalizer option for my Dell intel core i5 Computer. After reading community threads and seeing people having issues with this, I went through to a Realtek Support Site and downloaded a Realtek...
  8. AUDIO IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS10

AUDIO IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS10: I have updated my system from windows7 to windows10 but the AUDIO DRIVERS are not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/audio-is-not-working-in-windows10/db4c4abb-b875-4aea-bb45-0bbfae919746
  9. Audio dead, touchscreen not working, after upgrade

Audio dead, touchscreen not working, after upgrade: After upgrading from windows 8.1 to Windows 10 touchscreen stopped working, audio isn't working, battery icon doesn't show on the taskbar, and that's the things that I've discovered till now. Solutions on the internet haven't worked, Asus doesn't have a driver update for it,...
  10. Audio disabled after upgrading to Windows 10 in a Dell Optiplex AIO

Audio disabled after upgrading to Windows 10 in a Dell Optiplex AIO: Since I upgrade to Windows 10 (coming from 8.1) in my friend's Dell Optiplex 3011 All-In-One computer, with built-in speakers, the audio has been disabled, and I see the Windows speaker icon is with an "x". In Windows 8.1, the audio was working normally, so it's not a...