Windows 10: Audio not working - common fixes don't work.

Discus and support Audio not working - common fixes don't work. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. My PC is currently not playing any audio. I’m running Windows 10 Home 10.0.19044 Build 19044. I’ve already:Restarted the PC.Verified that all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CallumS25, Dec 5, 2022.

1. CallumS25 Win User

Audio not working - common fixes don't work.

Hi. My PC is currently not playing any audio. I’m running Windows 10 Home 10.0.19044 Build 19044. I’ve already:Restarted the PC.Verified that all cables, including the HDMI linking the PC and TV, are connected properly; I tried unplugging them and plugging them back in at each point of connection.Verified that the volume is turned up.Verified that the speakers are working by plugging in my phone and playing audio.Verified that Windows is up-to-date.Run sound troubleshooting, which says “Audio services not responding.”Restarted Windows Audio and Windows Audio Endpoint. Both were showing

:)

CallumS25, Dec 5, 2022
  2. Valeriu Win User

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Audio not working - common fixes don't work. [​IMG]

Valeriu, Dec 5, 2022
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Dec 5, 2022
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

The problem with the messed up keyboard is now ok, I can write normally.

But, the problem with non working pin and unpin from task bar, the right mouse click don`t work on it at all - still stays, as well as non working New notifications - I click and nothing happens. Can you fix that all?

JDivineŠ, Dec 5, 2022
Thema:

1. Audio not working - common fixes don't work. - Similar Threads - Audio working common

2. VIA audio drivers don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIA audio drivers don't work: no matter what i do the specified audio drivers for my h61m-hvs motherboard don't seem to work. it used to work earlier ,but since formatting my SSD, I can't make the audio drivers work for my pc. I tried reinstalling and updating them they don't work, I've tried to download...
  3. VIA audio drivers don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VIA audio drivers don't work: no matter what i do the specified audio drivers for my h61m-hvs motherboard don't seem to work. it used to work earlier ,but since formatting my SSD, I can't make the audio drivers work for my pc. I tried reinstalling and updating them they don't work, I've tried to download...
  4. VIA audio drivers don't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Audio not working - common fixes don't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio not working - common fixes don't work.: Hi. My PC is currently not playing any audio. I’m running Windows 10 Home 10.0.19044 Build 19044. I’ve already:Restarted the PC.Verified that all cables, including the HDMI linking the PC and TV, are connected properly; I tried unplugging them and plugging them back in at...
  6. Audio not working - common fixes don't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio not working - common fixes don't work.: Hi. My PC is currently not playing any audio. I’m running Windows 10 Home 10.0.19044 Build 19044. I’ve already:Restarted the PC.Verified that all cables, including the HDMI linking the PC and TV, are connected properly; I tried unplugging them and plugging them back in at...
  7. shift + a don't work how to fix?

shift + a don't work how to fix?: my shift button works, with every other but and by itselfmy a button worksits only the left shift buttonit works on the on-screen keyboardplease help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shift-a-dont-work-how-to-fix/065e98cc-0a41-4fd5-9e59-8d7846fa7a9f
  8. Audio don't working after last update

Audio don't working after last update: Hi all! So guys, i recent update my new laptop to the last Windows version (idk the number) and the audio not work, when i plug my bt speaker its the same, wired same, dont work, any expert or someone with the same error fixed?...
  9. Bluetooth audio don't work as well as they should

Bluetooth audio don't work as well as they should: I have a problem with a Bluetooth audio headphones i bought they sound really well in my cellphone and the store but i tried them in the pc windows 10 and it doesn't work as well as they should i disabled the hands free option in the control panel but they dissapeared of the...
  10. Hardware Reserved Memory issue, common fixes don't seem to have worked

Hardware Reserved Memory issue, common fixes don't seem to have worked: Hey guys, I have the seemingly common Hardware Reserved Memory issue, wherein I have 32GB (4x8) of RAM installed, but the system is reserving 8.1gb. [img] System specs: Windows 10 Enterprise, 64 bit Motherboard: MSI x399 Pro Carbon, CPU is Threadripper 1950x RAM:...