Windows 10: Audio not working in windows 10 Imac Bootcamp

Discus and support Audio not working in windows 10 Imac Bootcamp in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. I have a 2011 imac 27" running bootcamp windows 10. the speakers do not work and the audio ports do not work. i have tried many solutions and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SuffyaanAli, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Audio not working in windows 10 Imac Bootcamp

Hello.

I have a 2011 imac 27" running bootcamp windows 10. the speakers do not work and the audio ports do not work. i have tried many solutions and cannot find one that works for me.

:)

SuffyaanAli, Apr 11, 2019

2. Windows 10 upgrade on a 5K IMAC running windows 7 with Bootcamp

I have a new IMAC 5K running Windows 7 with Bootcamp. Will I be able to upgrade to Windows 10 or will I have to wait for new Bootcamp drivers from Apple at some point in the future?

Robert Laurencelle, Apr 11, 2019
  3. No audio - Win 10 on iMac (High Sierra)

I have no audio (in or out) on a new install of Win 10 on iMac (Bootcamp partition). I see that many other have this problem as well and I am not seeing any definitive solutions.

I have check drivers. No errors there, at least in the Device Manager. I have updated Bootcamp and all Windows driver updates.

Under Settings>Sound>Playback tab: Digital Audio (S/PDIF) is checked, all others including AMD 1 - 4 and Headphones show "not plugged in.

Any thoughts?

Edit: Troubleshooter cannot detect that a device (headphones, etc) are plugged in.

WilliamFehr, Apr 11, 2019
  4. Alfa1956 Win User

Audio not working in windows 10 Imac Bootcamp

Windows 10 in an iMac Mid 2010 ?

Hi KWC,

Please help me to understand a bit more:

• You upgraded directly from the Windows 10 normal upgrade?
      • Got the "bad pool header" issue (that I have no idea what it is)

• Searched the latest drivers... and found a Wifi driver more recent than Bootcamp 4.

• Can you please tell me the name of the driver and where did you find it?

• And a Wifi driver is that important for an iMac? I have my iMac with an ethernet cable.
    • How do you run the bootcamp 4 app? The app is simply there; I just choose one OS or the other.

Please excuse my lack of knowledge on all this and if you could help me to understand it, I would be very much grateful.

Alfa1956, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

Audio not working in windows 10 Imac Bootcamp

1. Audio not working in windows 10 Imac Bootcamp - Similar Threads - Audio working Imac

2. Windows 10 on iMac with Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 on iMac with Bootcamp: Can I transfer Windows 10 from my current computer to iMac with built in bootcamp program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-on-imac-with-bootcamp/2bec7a24-8fc3-4dff-980e-35ffa4fca429
  3. Windows 10 on iMac with Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 on iMac with Bootcamp: Can I transfer Windows 10 from my current computer to iMac with built in bootcamp program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-on-imac-with-bootcamp/2bec7a24-8fc3-4dff-980e-35ffa4fca429
  4. Windows 10 on iMac with Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Error code: 0x8007007B, Bootcamped iMac

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error code: 0x8007007B, Bootcamped iMac: So, I bootcamped Windows 10 Home Single Language to to my iMac. I download the software off of Mircosoft's website for free. To locate my product key I downloaded WinProdKeyFind. Each time I enter the product key to activate windows I get the error code 0x8007007B....
  6. Bootcamp on iMac Hardware error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bootcamp on iMac Hardware error: Hi, I need Windows for work and use it on my iMac via Bootcamp. However, it occasionally keeps on crashing and get the following errors like this. Once it crashes, it keeps on crashing for about 20 mins. One of the report is like this: Happy to upload more. Problem Event...
  7. iMac Bootcamp Product Key Problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    iMac Bootcamp Product Key Problem: So I had an iMac that had Windows 10 downloaded via Bootcamp. I no longer use that iMac and instead, use a computer with inactivated Windows. The iMac Bootcamp had a product key I bought from a store and I want to remove it, but I lost the boot drive to get into Windows on...
  8. iMac 2020 Bootcamp Bluetooth not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    iMac 2020 Bootcamp Bluetooth not working: Hey there, I just purchased the new iMac 2020 and installed Bootcamp Windows 10 latest version. Everything is up to date and installed the WIndows Support drivers which you can download from Apple. Installed the bootcamp drivers and everything is working well. Accept for...
  9. Windows 10 won't boot on iMac with bootcamp

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 won't boot on iMac with bootcamp: Hi, i am using an imac 5k retina 27inch 2017 and everytime i install windows 10 pro on the bootcamp, windows boots the first time and whenever i restart it even once it never boots again and goes back to the blue screen with trouble shoot options, i reset windows and it boots...
  10. Secondary display issues - iMac running Windows 10 on bootcamp

in Windows 10 Support
    Secondary display issues - iMac running Windows 10 on bootcamp: I'm running Windows 10 on an iMac 27" using Bootcamp. I have a secondary display attached to the iMac. The secondary display is a Dell Monitor https://www.dell.com/ae/business/p/d...17h-monitor/pd The problem: The secondary display is recognized when the device boots up....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 drivers audio uefi imac 2010

2. windows 10 imac speakers

3. bootcamp speakers not working

4. imac 2019 sound driver,
  5. boot camp windows 10 audio not working,
  6. speakers not working macbook bootcamp,
  7. 2019 imac bootcamp no audio,
  8. imac 2011 windows 10 sound,
  9. bootcamp speakers not working windows 10,
  10. audio not working bootcamp from ssd,
  11. apple magic mouse pin in bootcamp,