Windows 10: Audio not working on Windows 10 (EFI Mode) Mac Book Pro end 2012

Discus and support Audio not working on Windows 10 (EFI Mode) Mac Book Pro end 2012 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I was using Windows 10 on my lovely Mac Book Pro end 2012, first time I installed Windows 10 was as normal and not EFI, please see the photo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tarik Janabi, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Audio not working on Windows 10 (EFI Mode) Mac Book Pro end 2012

Hi,

I was using Windows 10 on my lovely Mac Book Pro end 2012, first time I installed Windows 10 was as normal and not EFI, please see the photo below:

Audio not working on Windows 10 (EFI Mode) Mac Book Pro end 2012 f62aaf2b-0df7-402b-8835-a903985bac37?upload=true.jpg

Every thing was working 100%, all drivers and features but before 2 days my windows installed some update, the windows boot 1 time normally 10 times freeze on start up and the blue error screen appears, I tried a lot to fix it but never success.

Finally I did a clean install of Windows 10 in EFI mode, it' stable and very fast, I installed all update and drivers, but I couldn't make the audio work, please check the photos below:

Audio not working on Windows 10 (EFI Mode) Mac Book Pro end 2012 d4d91f1d-c3b8-494f-bbc0-ccf0759ba67e?upload=true.jpg

Audio not working on Windows 10 (EFI Mode) Mac Book Pro end 2012 dca8665e-1bdc-42c5-841a-3512a691bbd9?upload=true.jpg

Audio not working on Windows 10 (EFI Mode) Mac Book Pro end 2012 1a8ae9e9-d85d-4deb-a598-3478ea4e9a00?upload=true.jpg

Any ideas please to fix the problem?

Best Regards

:)

Tarik Janabi, Jun 3, 2019

2. Windows 10 Audio Not Working

I have a mac book pro mid 2012 I installed windows using the .iso file booted in the EFI and installed All the drivers. All the drivers work except for audio, "High definition audio error 10" shows up and I can hear anything coming out my pc. I've tried
    reinstalling the drivers using the application driver easy but it still doesn't work, please help.

TheSupremePate, Jun 3, 2019
  3. Mac Mini (Late 2012) and Windows 10 Pro UEFI/EFI

Hello! This is most unusual. So I will give the facts. Windows Relevant.

Performed a Full Erase and Yosemite 10.10.5 upgrade "clean install".

Using Boot Camp, I installed my copy of Windows 10 Pro from DVD. Come to find out that Windows EFI overwrites the Macintosh Recovery Partition and changes it to EFI. My Mac Mini also boots from this Windows 10 Pro DVD I created from the Media Creation Tool
    after my Upgrade. SO. In a fit of frustration and Created 1 Single GPT Partition, I decided to boot with my DVD and install Windows 10 Pro with no OS X. I chose Custom Installation (Advanced). Deleted partitions, hit "New" and Windows Setup created a "reserved
    partition" and "primary partition". I hit "Next" and Windows 10 Pro performed a complete install on my Mac Mini (late 2012). I then installed the Boot Camp drivers and updated.

I am a proud owner of a.....MacinWin Mini!!

QUESTION TO ALL MS GURU's!!

Is this "Normal"? I am activated and a full blown Win 10 Mac PC?! Everything works fine. No problem. BUT,

IS This Normal? DVD has UEFI and EFI boot capability because I created it with my Mac? Just wondering.

Cheers!!

PS-I'm fine with this. Don't care much for OS X anyway. Just want to know how this is possible without Boot Camp Assistant in OS X.

John Dupuis, Jun 3, 2019
  4. PatOtsuki Win User

Audio not working on Windows 10 (EFI Mode) Mac Book Pro end 2012

window 10 for new mac book pro

how do I transfer window 10 to new mac book pro from old mac book pro

PatOtsuki, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

Audio not working on Windows 10 (EFI Mode) Mac Book Pro end 2012

1. Audio not working on Windows 10 (EFI Mode) Mac Book Pro end 2012 - Similar Threads - Audio working EFI

2. Mac Book Pro 13" - FaceTime HD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mac Book Pro 13" - FaceTime HD: Hi all,I have a Mac Book Pro 13" winth Windows 11 on it.The system is installed through bootcamp functionality and all works like a charm.the problem with FaceTime HD Camera shows up when I put the computer to sleep close the lid withoud charge and then resume it opening the...
  3. Mac Book Pro 13" - FaceTime HD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mac Book Pro 13" - FaceTime HD: Hi all,I have a Mac Book Pro 13" winth Windows 11 on it.The system is installed through bootcamp functionality and all works like a charm.the problem with FaceTime HD Camera shows up when I put the computer to sleep close the lid withoud charge and then resume it opening the...
  4. Blue screen on parallel on Mac book Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen on parallel on Mac book Pro: Hi team,i have my mac book pro installed parallel version 17 and running windows 10 ent but every time while working it gives out a blue screen demanding me to restart as something wrong with my parallel.any one to assist me please....
  5. Blue screen on parallel on Mac book Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen on parallel on Mac book Pro: Hi team,i have my mac book pro installed parallel version 17 and running windows 10 ent but every time while working it gives out a blue screen demanding me to restart as something wrong with my parallel.any one to assist me please....
  6. BSOD Mac book 16 Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Mac book 16 Windows 10: I got a lot of BSOD since Februar 2021. The notebook works with mac os fine. Here the minidumps: https://tdsystem-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/ulf_nestler_td-system_de/Ed7JbRKeliZJmCdCMF6O6j4BR0rfNXJZB5EGpVM0Ely9JA?e=KWjWQSThanks!...
  7. Mac Book Pro + Parallels Desktop + Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mac Book Pro + Parallels Desktop + Windows 10: I use Parallels Desktop to access Windows 10. All of a sudden, Windows won't open, screen goes black, and process ends. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mac-book-pro-parallels-desktop-windows-10/2ca4226d-4d5c-4264-846d-fa749ae1fcca
  8. Win 10 pro on mac book pro -No audio output device is installed-Code 10 error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 pro on mac book pro -No audio output device is installed-Code 10 error: Recently I installed win 10 pro on my mac book pro (13" mid 2012 edition) through BOOTCAMP and removed MacOs completely.After installation and win activation everything seems to be working correctly except the audio drivers.It says No audio output device is installation.In...
  9. Will Windows 10 system operate properly in a 2009 Mac Book Pro laptop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Will Windows 10 system operate properly in a 2009 Mac Book Pro laptop?: Will the Windows 10 system operate properly in a 2009 Mac Book Pro laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-windows-10-system-operate-properly-in-a-2009/33ae0b27-60c3-4c44-bf9a-1749c5fab943
  10. Configure the Mail App in Mac Book pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Configure the Mail App in Mac Book pro: Please help me to configure the Mail App in Mac Book pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/configure-the-mail-app-in-mac-book-pro/2bcb9f55-d38c-449d-bee1-e25a6a217d64

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. Uefi mac problem audio

3. macbook pro audio efi

4. installed windows 10 efi on mac and sound doesnt work,
  5. audio win efi boot,
  6. sound problem win in efi mode mac,
  7. macbook efi sound not working,
  8. macbook pro 2012 not compatible with uefi,
  9. macbook pro 2012 windows efi no sound,
  10. macbook pro 2012 windows audio,
  11. mid 2012 no audio bootcamp uefi,