Windows 10: audio not working widows 10

Discus and support audio not working widows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; no audio https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-not-working-widows-10/39465810-d848-4a65-996d-004f8eafa195 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ScottA.1, Oct 20, 2020.

1. ScottA.1 Win User

audio not working widows 10

no audio

:)

ScottA.1, Oct 20, 2020

2. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 20, 2020
  3. AUDIO SERVICE NOT WORKING.

Hi,

In that case, I suggest you follow below.

Step 1:

In the search box on the taskbar, type device manager, then select it from the results.

Step 2:

Select the arrow next to Sound, video and game controllers to expand it.

Step 3:

Look for IDT High Definition Audio CODEC. If it's listed, right-click it and select Update Driver, then select Browse my computer for driver software > Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.

Step 4:

You’ll see a list of pre-installed drivers. Select High Definition Audio Device, and then select Next.

Step 5:

Restart PC

Let me know the results after performing the above.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Oct 20, 2020
  4. JoeBoyka Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everything is working *Smile audio not working widows  10 :)

JoeBoyka, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

1. audio not working widows 10 - Similar Threads - audio working widows

2. problem on audio output widows 8.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem on audio output widows 8.1: i have installed windows 8.1 on mabook everything worked successfully but i realized there is no audio output eventhough it appears all good and working i have tried everything updated it from device manager but nothing worked...
  3. problem on audio output widows 8.1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem on audio output widows 8.1: i have installed windows 8.1 on mabocok everything worked succfully but i realized there is no qudio output eventhough it appears all good and working i have tried everything updated it from device manager but nothing worked...
  4. Widows OS 10 Photos software not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Widows OS 10 Photos software not working: We upgraded our computers in the fall. Photos has never worked. I have tried repairing it as well as resetting it. When I attempt to open it, it popup as a white screen. When I have attempted to open Microsoft store through the search bar it doesn't open past the home screen....
  5. widows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    widows 10: how do change the windows 10 buffer size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-10/0809ca8f-1f0e-4bdc-a5e8-97d42df852eb
  6. Minecraft cross play for Widows 10 not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft cross play for Widows 10 not working: I have Minecraft on every device I own, including my new laptop I have both Java and Windows 10. I can only play with the Windows version with my friend who has a Ps4. We only played the two times I was at her house since I got it. But when I try to play while I'm at home I...
  7. Widows audio service failing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Widows audio service failing: Everytime i open warzone my windows audio service crashed and i cant detect any input or output devices. Using the trouble shooter works 50% of the time, opening the sound control pannel and forcing audio service to starts works 50% of the time. Warzone is the only...
  8. widows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    widows 10: after upgrade my desktop computer has no software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-10/ee9b644e-cbc3-4391-98d3-c232d3b52f02
  9. Widows 10

Widows 10: New computer. all going well. Suddenly have "preparing windows" appear every time at start up and updates at closing. Need a simple solution please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-10/46d16668-f754-4850-a5bf-f01875ffda55
  10. Widows 10

Widows 10: Just setting up a new laptop and have a few questions regarding Windows 10. 1. Is there a way to change the Start Menu layout to that of previous Windows start menus? 2. Where are the default desktop icons, i.e. My Computer and Recycle Bin? Related: Is an "APP" the...