Windows 10: Audio Not Working - Windows 10 (AMD High Definition Audio Device - Status: Unplugged)

Discus and support Audio Not Working - Windows 10 (AMD High Definition Audio Device - Status: Unplugged) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My question is relating to the Audio Not Working on my Asus Laptop - Windows 10. Within the control panel my AMD High Definition is Device has the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MindBalancex211, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Audio Not Working - Windows 10 (AMD High Definition Audio Device - Status: Unplugged)

My question is relating to the Audio Not Working on my Asus Laptop - Windows 10.

Within the control panel my AMD High Definition is Device has the status Unplugged - (greyed out).

Both Headphones and the Speakers do not work.

Is this a software concern? If so what is a fix.

Regards,

Mindbalance 211x

:)

MindBalancex211, Jun 14, 2019

2. AMD High Definition Audio Device Not Plugged In

John,

Thanks for your suggestion, but the sound playback device was greyed out again this morning and reads: "AMD High Definition Audio Device Not Plugged In".

Once again, uninstalling AMD High Definition Audio Device and deleting the driver in the Device Manager and rebooting brought the sound device back.

Any other ideas?

Nada Realname, Jun 14, 2019
  3. AMD High Definition Audio Device

How can I find out which AMD High Definition Audio Device I need for my computer? My sound device uninstalled during a Windows 10 update on 10/10/2018.

FruitfulSeasons LLC, Jun 14, 2019
  4. jhickman Win User

Audio Not Working - Windows 10 (AMD High Definition Audio Device - Status: Unplugged)

AMD High Definition Audio Device

the device AMD High Definition Audio Device was accidently removed.. where do i go to be able to reinstall this? please help thanks

jhickman, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

Audio Not Working - Windows 10 (AMD High Definition Audio Device - Status: Unplugged)

1. Audio Not Working - Windows 10 (AMD High Definition Audio Device - Status: Unplugged) - Similar Threads - Audio Working AMD

2. High definition audio device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    High definition audio device: I have been trying to update my HIGH DEFINITION AUDIO DEVICE DRIVER. However the following message pops up - windows found drives for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install them. This device cannot startcode 10.How do I go about this....
  3. AMD high definition audio device 10.0.1.23 NEED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD high definition audio device 10.0.1.23 NEED: I simply need this driver to update my system. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-high-definition-audio-device-100123-need/330bc446-9384-4a39-bfe1-6f52e9db84a7
  4. AMD high definition audio device 10.0.1.23 NEED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AMD high definition audio device 10.0.1.23 NEED: I simply need this driver to update my system. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-high-definition-audio-device-100123-need/330bc446-9384-4a39-bfe1-6f52e9db84a7
  5. High definition audio devices not working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High definition audio devices not working.: I was listening to YouTube on my desktop and I decided that I was gonna plug the speakers instead of the headphones. I pulled out the pc to swap audio Jack and when I was putting it back it restarted, idk I thought the power cable must have temporarily disconnected. It turned...
  6. high definition audio device

high definition audio device: Hello, I have tried for days. Everytime I get a windows update my sound is shut off. I have tried a dozen times to download "high defintion audio device" but it will not show up in device manager under sound to install it. Any advice?...
  7. high definition audio device not working

high definition audio device not working: I am using an Acer TC-865-UR15 with Windows 10. I have it plugged up to my tv via HDMI and the the computers says that there is no speakers or headphones plugged in. It was working fine earlier. When I tried to update the driver, it says that the best drivers are already...
  8. Audio Not Working - Windows 10 (AMD High Definition Audio Device - Status: Unplugged)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Not Working - Windows 10 (AMD High Definition Audio Device - Status: Unplugged): My question is relating to the Audio Not Working on my Asus Laptop - Windows 10. Within the control panel my AMD High Definition is Device has the status Unplugged - (greyed out). Both Headphones and the Speakers do not work. Is this a software concern? If so what is a...
  9. High Definition Audio Controller Code 10 and only AMD High definition Audio Device as...

High Definition Audio Controller Code 10 and only AMD High definition Audio Device as...: My PC doesnt detect any plugged audiodevice. I also miss the High Definition Audio Device.[ATTACH] My High Definition Audio Controller start with Code 10 [ATTACH] I already tried to deinstall the drivers and restart the PC. I also reset my PC already. Nothing has...
  10. AMD High Definition Audio Device

AMD High Definition Audio Device: How can I find out which AMD High Definition Audio Device I need for my computer? My sound device uninstalled during a Windows 10 update on 10/10/2018. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-high-definition-audio-device/507b8744-66b7-4ac7-9421-ba39c3057bb1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. amd high definition audio device Windows10