Windows 10: audio not working Windows 10

Discus and support audio not working Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Audio is not working at all. Windows 10. I tried the tips given by Microsoft, did not help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by cvavadhani, Mar 22, 2020.

1. audio not working Windows 10

Audio is not working at all. Windows 10.

I tried the tips given by Microsoft, did not help

:)

cvavadhani, Mar 22, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 22, 2020
  3. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Mar 22, 2020
  4. JoeBoyka Win User

audio not working Windows 10

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everything is working *Smile audio not working Windows 10 :)

JoeBoyka, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

audio not working Windows 10

1. audio not working Windows 10 - Similar Threads - audio working

2. my audio driver isn't working in windows 7 so please give me some help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my audio driver isn't working in windows 7 so please give me some help: my audio driver isn't working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-audio-driver-isnt-working-in-windows-7-so/6d937436-fa22-4094-b2ba-785c9ccda15c
  3. my audio driver isn't working in windows 7 so please give me some help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my audio driver isn't working in windows 7 so please give me some help: my audio driver isn't working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-audio-driver-isnt-working-in-windows-7-so/6d937436-fa22-4094-b2ba-785c9ccda15c
  4. RE: Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RE: Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly...: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-services-start-menu-settings-will-not-work/90de2c1d-388d-475e-9f9e-b2cae64c6047Im sorry if it's against the rules to ask for help on an unresolved question, but i really still need help on my previous question.The...
  5. RE: Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly...

RE: Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly...: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-services-start-menu-settings-will-not-work/90de2c1d-388d-475e-9f9e-b2cae64c6047Im sorry if it's against the rules to ask for help on an unresolved question, but i really still need help on my previous question.The...
  6. RE: Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. windows fail to update, and my usb ports, sd card ports, audio stopped working after restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows fail to update, and my usb ports, sd card ports, audio stopped working after restart: Hello,I have a problem with installing windows update KB5035893, and all of my other updates after that also failed to install. Error 0x800703f1It would keep redownloading the same update, try to install, and then fail each time. This process repeated itself many times.I...
  8. windows fail to update, and my usb ports, sd card ports, audio stopped working after restart

windows fail to update, and my usb ports, sd card ports, audio stopped working after restart: Hello,I have a problem with installing windows update KB5035893, and all of my other updates after that also failed to install. Error 0x800703f1It would keep redownloading the same update, try to install, and then fail each time. This process repeated itself many times.I...
  9. Windows 11 Audio no longer working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Audio no longer working: Hello, Windows 11 audio has been a continuous problem. Output has been inconsistent and after last week is no longer working at all.Items i have already checked:1. Device manager; "Sound, video and game controllers" all devices are visible. I have also checked every single...
  10. Windows 11 Audio no longer working

Windows 11 Audio no longer working: Hello, Windows 11 audio has been a continuous problem. Output has been inconsistent and after last week is no longer working at all.Items i have already checked:1. Device manager; "Sound, video and game controllers" all devices are visible. I have also checked every single...