Windows 10: audio not working Windows 10

Discus and support audio not working Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Audio is not working at all. Windows 10. I tried the tips given by Microsoft, did not help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by cvavadhani, Mar 22, 2020.

1. audio not working Windows 10

Audio is not working at all. Windows 10.

I tried the tips given by Microsoft, did not help

:)

cvavadhani, Mar 22, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 22, 2020
  3. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Mar 22, 2020
  4. JoeBoyka Win User

audio not working Windows 10

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everything is working *Smile audio not working Windows 10 :)

JoeBoyka, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

audio not working Windows 10

1. audio not working Windows 10 - Similar Threads - audio working

2. Audio Input Not Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Input Not Working: So my friend and I like to play PUBG and use discord to talk to each other, and the other day he said that my mic was producing a lot of static, and sometimes just pure white noise. I tried using a different microphone, different cable, front port and back port, but nothing...
  3. Audio redirection not working with windows remote desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Audio redirection not working with windows remote desktop: Hello, I'm trying to get sound redirection working through the remote desktop app. Both the remote and client PC are running windows 10 with the remote running Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB. Both have working sound on their own, but not when connected via remote desktop....
  4. Headphones stoppped working and no audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones stoppped working and no audio: Was using my computer to watch a movie and paused it. When I came back the audio wasn't working. I tried changing default device in playback.[ATTACH]As you can see the audio plays through the monitor, but not the headphones plugged in back even when default device is changed....
  5. Audio Stopped Working

Audio Stopped Working: Started my computer this morning, and no sound came through. First thing I did is check to make sure my speakers were the default audio device. They were. Second thing I made sure I wasn't muted. Third I checked that my speakers still work and they are plugged in...
  6. Windows 10 - Audio not working no sound

Windows 10 - Audio not working no sound: I was listening to music and out of nowhere my audio cut out for my headphones and I could not hear anything. Apparently my microphone is working fine but my audio is not. I have tried literally everything. I did everything the bot told me to do when I asked for help in sound...
  7. Audio on my 3.5mm jack headset worked fine earlier, restarted PC, now sound only comes out...

Audio on my 3.5mm jack headset worked fine earlier, restarted PC, now sound only comes out...: so basically what i'm dealing with is, i have a Sennheiser game one set of headphones, it plug in with the 3.5mm audio jack and the microphone input jack on the back of my MOBO, earlier today both the headset and microphone were working perfectly fine, but for some reason...
  8. Audio randomly stopped working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio randomly stopped working: Yesterday, I was on my MSI laptop watching some Netflix. I left it for 30 min and when I came back it was on sleep mode (as it should). When I woke my laptop up and went back to the Netflix tab, the audio did not work. I unplugged my headphones and the audio still did not...
  9. Audio from screen speakers sporadically fails working but headset works fine

Audio from screen speakers sporadically fails working but headset works fine: Hey all, Since a few days I've had the issue that when starting up windows, or when switching speaker devices, my screens fail to emit any sound. The only thing that changed inbetween this starting to occur was that I updated my graphics drivers, but A, the update was...
  10. Audio Not Working after numerous fixes...

Audio Not Working after numerous fixes...: Hi there, I hope someone can help. Seemingly out of nowhere my audio simply ceased working. There are no devices available for output or input. The sound on the task bar is x'd out, clicking on it goes only to the troubleshooter, which accomplishes nothing. I've deinstalled...