Windows 10: Audio not working.

Discus and support Audio not working. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, I turned on a music video on YouTube, noticed that no sound was coming, I used the troubleshoot program. In the end, it said "Audio services not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VriGamer25, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Audio not working.

So, I turned on a music video on YouTube,
    noticed that no sound was coming, I used the troubleshoot program.

In the end, it said "Audio services not responding" or something like that,

please help me with this issue ASAP.

:)

VriGamer25, Sep 18, 2019

2. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 18, 2019
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Sep 18, 2019
  4. Audio not working.

Audio not working

Hi,

We need more information so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the troubleshooter for your audio devices. Follow the steps below:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on Start menu.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio.
    • Follow the instructions provided.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

Audio not working.

1. Audio not working. - Similar Threads - Audio working

2. Audio configuration worked fine in Win 7, but not in Win 10 1903

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio configuration worked fine in Win 7, but not in Win 10 1903: Hi! I had a custom audio config that worked fine in Win 7, but I haven't gotten it to work in my current Win 10 Pro 1903 desktop system, and I'd greatly appreciate some help. Here's the key part of the config that's not working: I take the HDMI output from my Fire TV Gen 2...
  3. Win10 updates cause the audio device can't work!

Win10 updates cause the audio device can't work!: Hi: My audio device is realtek ALC892. System verison: 18362.418. I found the latest driver verison is R2.82 in the official website. I have installed it but it doesn't work. And I have tried other solutions such as using system bulit-in fix or any other solutions. But I...
  4. Audio and Touchpad Drivers not working

Audio and Touchpad Drivers not working: My audio and touchpad drivers are not working properly after upgrading my windows 10 v1803 to windows 10 v1903. i can't disable my touchpad and my laptop won't read my earphone....
  5. Line in audio not working after update

Line in audio not working after update: Hello, I set up my PC speakers to be my main audio device, and that included using the Line in port to play audio from my tv, plugging my tv (via it's audio out port) to the back of my motherboard. The previous Windows 10 update broke everything and I had to set it up...
  6. Front panel audio out + mic not working (Realtek 1220 on MSI mb)

Front panel audio out + mic not working (Realtek 1220 on MSI mb): Hi all, Hoping for some solid help here with with my new Ryzen build... Reddit didn't have the answer (so far) and MSI Forums neither, but I realised that Tenforums have this excellent Sounds and Audio section *Smile Fingers crossed, because right now I'm totally stuck - and...
  7. Audio not working after unplugging headphones

Audio not working after unplugging headphones: Hi, my audio works good on speakers and on headphones until I unplug the headphones jack. At that point all the sound stops working. I can't get audio from the speakers nor the headphones even if I plug the headphones back . However, I do am able to get audio through...
  8. No audio for my laptop(HP Omen 15-dc0xxx). It's working correctly according to the system...

No audio for my laptop(HP Omen 15-dc0xxx). It's working correctly according to the system...: Hp omen 15-dc0xxx built-in speaker is a Realtek speaker About yesterday was in the middle of a match and I am not exactly sure whether or not it was before or right after I installed an automatic windows update, but I was in the middle of a video game and the sound just...
  9. My audio service isnt working

in Windows 10 Customization
    My audio service isnt working: Help! How do I run the audio service on Windows 10. Its not running, but I tried running it, but it didn't work. pls help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-audio-service-isnt-working/8ed758e7-40c6-4dbc-883e-585e542b80bb
  10. Windows 10 Stereo Mix not working or picking audio

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Stereo Mix not working or picking audio: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Stereo Mix is a feature in Windows 10 which allows you to record audio using it as source with another software. If Stereo Mix in Windows 10 is not working, not showing or not picking audio from the source, then [...] This post Windows 10 Stereo Mix not...