Windows 10: Audio not working.

Discus and support Audio not working. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, I turned on a music video on YouTube, noticed that no sound was coming, I used the troubleshoot program. In the end, it said "Audio services not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VriGamer25, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Audio not working.

So, I turned on a music video on YouTube,
    noticed that no sound was coming, I used the troubleshoot program.

In the end, it said "Audio services not responding" or something like that,

please help me with this issue ASAP.

:)

VriGamer25, Sep 18, 2019

2. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 18, 2019
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Sep 18, 2019
  4. Audio not working.

Audio not working

Hi,

We need more information so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the troubleshooter for your audio devices. Follow the steps below:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on Start menu.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio.
    • Follow the instructions provided.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

Audio not working.

1. Audio not working. - Similar Threads - Audio working

2. AirPods Pro gen 2 microphone not working on windows 11, but audio is

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AirPods Pro gen 2 microphone not working on windows 11, but audio is: My new airpods pro 2, May 2024. latest version firmware and windows 11 latest version of everything: Windows pairs with Bluetooth 100%. The audio speakers work fine, but windows cannot "hear " the microphone. This is across Windows test in settings and zoom and Teams. Have...
  3. AirPods Pro gen 2 microphone not working on windows 11, but audio is

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AirPods Pro gen 2 microphone not working on windows 11, but audio is: My new airpods pro 2, May 2024. latest version firmware and windows 11 latest version of everything: Windows pairs with Bluetooth 100%. The audio speakers work fine, but windows cannot "hear " the microphone. This is across Windows test in settings and zoom and Teams. Have...
  4. My audio jack randomly stopped working. It says that my headphones are plugged in but no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My audio jack randomly stopped working. It says that my headphones are plugged in but no...: My bluetooth headphones work so it;s just the jack. Any suggestions? I have the HP ENVY Laptop 16-h0xxx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-audio-jack-randomly-stopped-working-it-says/3fd67636-12b7-40c9-90ea-cc428637909b
  5. My audio jack randomly stopped working. It says that my headphones are plugged in but no...

My audio jack randomly stopped working. It says that my headphones are plugged in but no...: My bluetooth headphones work so it;s just the jack. Any suggestions? I have the HP ENVY Laptop 16-h0xxx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-audio-jack-randomly-stopped-working-it-says/3fd67636-12b7-40c9-90ea-cc428637909b
  6. Realtek Audio input not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio input not working: I accidently uninstalled the Realtek Audio Driver and when I open up my settings for sound and check for updates for Realtek Audio it says everything is completed besides an extension called Realtek - Extension - 9.21.3690.521 and the installation error is 0x80070103. I have...
  7. Realtek Audio input not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio input not working: I accidently uninstalled the Realtek Audio Driver and when I open up my settings for sound and check for updates for Realtek Audio it says everything is completed besides an extension called Realtek - Extension - 9.21.3690.521 and the installation error is 0x80070103. I have...
  8. Realtek Audio input not working

9. My Audio system Realtek quit working, there*s input only, but no output! no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Audio system Realtek quit working, there*s input only, but no output! no sound: My Audio system, realteK, quit working, there*s input only, but no out-put. All plug-ins are lit, but I*m missing a plug-in for the out-put....
  10. My Audio system Realtek quit working, there*s input only, but no output! no sound

My Audio system Realtek quit working, there*s input only, but no output! no sound: My Audio system, realteK, quit working, there*s input only, but no out-put. All plug-ins are lit, but I*m missing a plug-in for the out-put....