Windows 10: Audio Not Working

Discus and support Audio Not Working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; it says that audio service not running and it cant detect any audio output and input its a laptop btw... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LuiDrilon, Feb 22, 2021.

1. LuiDrilon Win User

Audio Not Working

it says that audio service not running and it cant detect any audio output and input its a laptop btw

:)

LuiDrilon, Feb 22, 2021

2. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Feb 22, 2021
  3. AUDIO SERVICE NOT WORKING.

Hi,

In that case, I suggest you follow below.

Step 1:

In the search box on the taskbar, type device manager, then select it from the results.

Step 2:

Select the arrow next to Sound, video and game controllers to expand it.

Step 3:

Look for IDT High Definition Audio CODEC. If it's listed, right-click it and select Update Driver, then select Browse my computer for driver software > Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.

Step 4:

You’ll see a list of pre-installed drivers. Select High Definition Audio Device, and then select Next.

Step 5:

Restart PC

Let me know the results after performing the above.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Feb 22, 2021
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Audio Not Working

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

Audio Not Working

1. Audio Not Working - Similar Threads - Audio Working

2. Audio isn't working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio isn't working: As subject says I have audio problems Windows can't find Input/Output devices, there is no sound Some strange things I noticed: 1.In services.msc, I couldn't find "Windows Audio". There is no such service. 2.In registry, I can't find path...
  3. Realtek High Def Audio Not Working On Asus Rog

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek High Def Audio Not Working On Asus Rog: I’ve updated my computer and all the audio drivers to the most recent time and still have zero success. Has anyone else had this issue? submitted by /u/nezu2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lysa7k/realtek_high_def_audio_not_working_on_asus_rog/
  4. Intel SST audio not working

Intel SST audio not working: Hey there, I am encountering a strange problem on my RCA Cambio 2-in-1 tablet. The speakers will not work unless I plug something into the headphone jack. If something if plugged in like an Aux cord and the cord is not connected to anything else and I go to select the...
  5. Can't get my Headset audio, Microphone, and PS4 controller to all work at the same time

Can't get my Headset audio, Microphone, and PS4 controller to all work at the same time: So everything works fine without using a Controller on PC(laptop), However with a few scenarios, something just doesn't work. I'm fairly noobish when it comes to PC so please bare with me. When I plug my controller and headset into my PC. My microphone on my headset does not...
  6. Mic not working but faintly works with internal audio

Mic not working but faintly works with internal audio: So about a week ago my mic stopped working and doesnt detect anything But my friend told me that if im playing music or a youtube video they can faintly hear it but never hear my voice on voice chat I tried reinstalling the drivers and restore points and setting the internal...
  7. Is there a graphic EQ for Windows 10 which works with streaming audio?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there a graphic EQ for Windows 10 which works with streaming audio?: I was watching a video on Patreon where a creator showed how he makes mashups. I noticed that the audio of his voice was very bass heavy, which made it harder to understand and caused ear fatigue. I have a couple of apps that contain graphic EQs, Song Surgeon, Amazing Slow...
  8. Help! Audio only works on one application

Help! Audio only works on one application: I booted up my laptop today and have encountered an extremely annoying issue. I can only get audio on Waveform, a music production app. Nothing else produces any sound, not even the audio troubleshooter. Same situation with and without headphones. I've checked my volume...
  9. Audio on 12 year old desktop stopped working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio on 12 year old desktop stopped working.: Audio on 12 year old desktop stopped working. Gone thru checklist/troubleshoot; time for new computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-on-12-year-old-desktop-stopped-working/7a06d2e0-609c-496c-8bce-e4a9ad2d5917
  10. Audio and Video Stop Working After Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Audio and Video Stop Working After Sleep Mode: I have been experiencing an extremely annoying issue for the past few weeks that has finally bothered me enough to warrant a post. Every night I put my computer to sleep and wake it up the next day. Upon waking up, the computer no longer plays any videos or any audio Both...