Windows 10: Audio on headphones is very low quality when there are more then 1 software with audio output

Discus and support Audio on headphones is very low quality when there are more then 1 software with audio output in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I have na issue where audio is of very quality on my headphones when I have more than 1 software with audio output running e.g. Spotify and Android... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mystiq1504, Jan 18, 2022.

1. Audio on headphones is very low quality when there are more then 1 software with audio output

Hi,I have na issue where audio is of very quality on my headphones when I have more than 1 software with audio output running e.g. Spotify and Android EmulatorMy headphones are Sony WH-CH510 and I'm sure it's not a problem with headphones.While using Windows 10, there used to be same low quality sound issue on my headphones in same conditions. But, on Windows 10, in taskbar corner, in volume section I was able to select between speakers and 2 options for headphones - 1 had quality normal sound while the other had same low quality sound. In Windows 11 I don't have that options, I can only c

:)

Mystiq1504, Jan 18, 2022
  2. David P10 Win User

Poor audio quality in Sony mdr zx330bt Headphone

A:

1 I've been facing this issue since I've connected these to my computer

2 No, Not really

Method one didn't work

Method two didn't work as the headphones don't have drivers...

"I also suggest you to follow the article Low sound quality and Sound
    from the Bluetooth headphones/speakers cuts or noise occurs
    , and check if that helps."

I read those but none of them helped

I have used these with other devices (other computer, laptop,mobile devices etc...) and the audio quality is good

I hope to speak to you soon,

David P

David P10, Jan 18, 2022
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    Poor audio quality in Sony mdr zx330bt Headphone

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Answer Community

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Are you aware of any major updates that were installed recently?

I understand that it can get difficult if the sound are not working as expected. However, we can go ahead and try few steps to see if we can resolve this issue.

Method 1: Run the audio troubleshooter.

To run the troubleshooter, select the Start button, type
    audio troubleshooter in the search box, select
    Find and fix audio playback problems
    from the list of results, and then select
    Next.

Method 2: un-installing and Installing Driver.

1. Right Click on Start, Select Device Manager.
    2. Find and double-click the category of device whose driver you wish to uninstall.
    3. Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.
    4. Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click OK to remove the driver.
    5. After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer.

I also suggest you to install any pending updates on the pc to check if that helps. Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

I also suggest you to follow the article
    Low sound quality
    and
    Sound from the Bluetooth headphones/speakers cuts or noise occurs
    , and check if that helps.

We await your response.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Jan 18, 2022
  4. Audio on headphones is very low quality when there are more then 1 software with audio output

nokia 5235 low audio output

I purchased nokia 5235 two weeks back. The ringtone volume is very very low and most of the time I missed the calls due to it. Also audio output of songs is very low. Is this the problem with all nokia 5235 or probably with my handset. Kindly suggest the
    solution.

talktoanubhav, Jan 18, 2022
Thema:

Audio on headphones is very low quality when there are more then 1 software with audio output

1. Audio on headphones is very low quality when there are more then 1 software with audio output - Similar Threads - Audio headphones very

2. Low audio quality with bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low audio quality with bluetooth headphones: Audio quality seems to be locked to "tape recorder quality", the headphones sound muffled because of this. I think that the problem is the fact that windows is recognising the headphones as a headset rather than headphones which locks the audio at tape recorder quality. I...
  3. Low audio quality with bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Low audio quality with bluetooth headphones: Audio quality seems to be locked to "tape recorder quality", the headphones sound muffled because of this. I think that the problem is the fact that windows is recognising the headphones as a headset rather than headphones which locks the audio at tape recorder quality. I...
  4. Bad quality/no more bass Audio when using wired headphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad quality/no more bass Audio when using wired headphone: When I use my headphones, the sound has no bass at all. I tried boosting the bass with the HP Audio Cotroll and it did nothing. I tried the hedphones on other devices and it works fine, just on this computer. I tried using bluetooth speakers and headphones and they worked...
  5. Bad quality/no more bass Audio when using wired headphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad quality/no more bass Audio when using wired headphone: When I use my headphones, the sound has no bass at all. I tried boosting the bass with the HP Audio Cotroll and it did nothing. I tried the hedphones on other devices and it works fine, just on this computer. I tried using bluetooth speakers and headphones and they worked...
  6. Bad quality/no more bass Audio when using wired headphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Audio on headphones is very low quality when there are more then 1 software with audio output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio on headphones is very low quality when there are more then 1 software with audio output: Hi,I have na issue where audio is of very quality on my headphones when I have more than 1 software with audio output running e.g. Spotify and Android EmulatorMy headphones are Sony WH-CH510 and I'm sure it's not a problem with headphones.While using Windows 10, there used to...
  8. Very very Low Audio on Speaker & while using Headphones / Headset

Very very Low Audio on Speaker & while using Headphones / Headset: Hi, While using headphones / headsets I was able to listen audio clearly when volume level kept to 10, but after few days, I'm not able to hear the any audio clearly, need to increase the system sound level to 100 when playing any video / audio file. When listening without...
  9. Low headphone audio

Low headphone audio: Only when plugging in headphone, the audio goes totally quiet and is barely audible. This suddenly started to happen after opening it. I've tried a few things like reinstalling audio, clean boot, etc. No dice...
  10. Headset audio quality vs headphone audio quality

Headset audio quality vs headphone audio quality: So I have a pair of headphones that have a mic built into them and in the sound control panel I can set them as either "Headphones" or as a "Headset". The difference is, I can't use the built-in mic when I have it set as headphones. But the audio quality is drastically worse...