Windows 10: Audio on streamlabs OBS sounds staticky.

Discus and support Audio on streamlabs OBS sounds staticky. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I record with streamlabs obs and go to look at the vido the audio in the video is staticky for some reason. I never had this problem before when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JonathanTodd3, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Audio on streamlabs OBS sounds staticky.

When I record with streamlabs obs and go to look at the vido the audio in the video is staticky for some reason. I never had this problem before when using streamlabs tho. I tried reinstalling streamlabs and deleting catch in streamlabs but it didnt work. Even when I mute my microphone on my headset because I have a headset microphone I still hear the static noise. But for some reason when I disable my microphone in streamlabs I wont hear the staticky noise anymore. Can someone help?

:)

JonathanTodd3, Aug 18, 2020

2. Desktop audio registers in OBS but no HDMI or Line In

We have an HP All-in-One running Windows 10. We have added OBS software and a PTZ camera connected via HDMI to USB 3.0 card. Audio from the HDMI source is not detected. When connecting an audio source directly to the line in at the computer, it is also
    not detected. The desktop audio (system sounds), is detected. When I say detected, I mean registering on the meters in OBS and streamed or recorded.

BensbergAV, Aug 18, 2020
  3. No sound Audio

Hi Hubert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps..

This issue might occur if some of the sound settings got corrupted.

I suggest you to try running audio troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Playing Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

For more information, refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Aug 18, 2020
  4. Audio on streamlabs OBS sounds staticky.

Audio and Sound

Hi Ethan,

This issue can be due to several reasons. Let's get your audio and sound issue sorted, we suggest that you follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Control Panel in the search box.
    • Select Sound.
    • Go to Communications tab.
    • Click Do nothing.
    • Chose Apply and Ok.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Marilou Ser, Aug 18, 2020
Thema:

Audio on streamlabs OBS sounds staticky.

1. Audio on streamlabs OBS sounds staticky. - Similar Threads - Audio streamlabs OBS

2. Audio Interference Issue with Streamlabs OBS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Interference Issue with Streamlabs OBS: I have a specific situation; I just formatted my PC with Windows 11. My input device, a headset connected to the 3.5mm jack, is recognized, and I can hear through it. However, when detecting the microphone, it recognizes it too low, at most 2% of the total volume according to...
  3. Audio Interference Issue with Streamlabs OBS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Interference Issue with Streamlabs OBS: I have a specific situation; I just formatted my PC with Windows 11. My input device, a headset connected to the 3.5mm jack, is recognized, and I can hear through it. However, when detecting the microphone, it recognizes it too low, at most 2% of the total volume according to...
  4. when im in obs, streamlabs obs, or audacity and other apps my mic is muffled but when i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when im in obs, streamlabs obs, or audacity and other apps my mic is muffled but when i...: I've been trying but to figure it out but it doesn't make any sense. Please someone help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-im-in-obs-streamlabs-obs-or-audacity-and/93466746-a4f0-474e-8bdd-a08d51aaf1b2
  5. when im in obs, streamlabs obs, or audacity and other apps my mic is muffled but when i...

when im in obs, streamlabs obs, or audacity and other apps my mic is muffled but when i...: I've been trying but to figure it out but it doesn't make any sense. Please someone help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-im-in-obs-streamlabs-obs-or-audacity-and/93466746-a4f0-474e-8bdd-a08d51aaf1b2
  6. Why is audio output sometimes coming out as staticky?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is audio output sometimes coming out as staticky?: I have an ASUS Vivbook 14 X412, and I recently upgraded to Windows 11. The output audio occasionally starts becoming staticky I play video, and when I pause the video for a few seconds and test the audio in settings a few times, it goes back to normal. After a while, it...
  7. Why is audio output sometimes coming out as staticky?

Why is audio output sometimes coming out as staticky?: I have an ASUS Vivbook 14 X412, and I recently upgraded to Windows 11. The output audio occasionally starts becoming staticky I play video, and when I pause the video for a few seconds and test the audio in settings a few times, it goes back to normal. After a while, it...
  8. iPad Screen & Pixel Screen to Windows10(21H1) for Streamlabs Obs

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    iPad Screen & Pixel Screen to Windows10(21H1) for Streamlabs Obs: (I hope this is the right forum/thread. There doesn't seem to be an obviously better choice.) I am trying to get my iPad and Pixel phone screens into Windows10 (Version 21H1) for inclusion into Streamlabs Obs "Scenes". I have been trying a hardwareless/wireless solution using...
  9. staticky sound in videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    staticky sound in videos: In videos I record I hear a static/air sound. Can someone help? heres an example https://youtu.be/mRehQUfPvLM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/staticky-sound-in-videos/f86445f4-a40c-45a0-a5d1-7969cb358be7
  10. This Happens Whenever Fortnite And Streamlabs OBS Are Open At The Same Time, Running RTX...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This Happens Whenever Fortnite And Streamlabs OBS Are Open At The Same Time, Running RTX...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AquaBob15 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hpkv9x/this_happens_whenever_fortnite_and_streamlabs_obs/