Windows 10: Audio only comes out one headphone w/ interface plugged in

Discus and support Audio only comes out one headphone w/ interface plugged in in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys, I have an audio interface plugged in (the E-MU 0404 USB, but it did it with my friend's too when we tried) and when I go to playback audio, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jdog4life1031, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Audio only comes out one headphone w/ interface plugged in

Hi guys, I have an audio interface plugged in (the E-MU 0404 USB, but it did it with my friend's too when we tried) and when I go to playback audio, it only comes out of the left headphone. I thought maybe the music software I was using just didn't like the interface, but it does it with my files and with Spotify as well. I've also tried using multiple pairs of headphones, and everything is set up properly (as far as I know). Is there an issue with my computer or am I not setting something up right?
    Thanks!

:)

jdog4life1031, Sep 22, 2018

2. DTS Audio Control and headphone plug

Hi Terry,

This issue with the DTS Audio Control can be caused by system corruption on the application itself. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you uninstall the application. Here's how:

• Type DTS in the search field at the task bar.
    • Right-click on the DTS Audio Control in the results.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Once done, proceed with installing it back.

You can also check out with HP as the manufacturer of this application for any updated drivers that can help to resolve the issue.

You may try to plug in the headphone again once the issue has been resolved. If it is the same, try a different headphone and let us know about the results.

Should you need additional assistance, do let us know.

Jennifer Bri, Sep 22, 2018
  3. Audio playing through speakers while headphones are plugged in

Hello,

We regret for the inconvenience and at the same time we appreciate the effort you have put in to resolve the issue.

As an initial recommendation, I suggest you to check what are the playback devices configured in Windows. Follow the below steps.

1) Open sound from Control Panel.

2) See if the devices are set correct in the playback window. Also, right click anywhere and choose show disabled Devices to find out if any of the devices are not configured properly.

3) Amongst the listed items disable and re-enable your headphone device and repeat the same steps for speakers.

Next, I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft Help link and check if it helps to resolve the issue at the first place.

Fix sound problems

Though unclear if you have already deployed the mentioned troubleshooters, I suggest you to follow these steps to run the Windows in built troubleshooter. This is a diagnostic which helps to identify any potential issues present
    in your PC.

a) Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.

b) Click on Troubleshooting
    tab.

c) Click on view all option on the upper left corner.

d) Select the Playing Audio option from the list.

e) Click Next to run the Troubleshooter

Note: Also use the Hardware and Device troubleshooter from the view all list,

If it still does not help, access the laptop manufacturer’s website and download the latest sound drivers, install it and check if it works fine and if it switches to speaker
    automatically from headphones when it’s plugged in.

Write to us with the updates status and the required information related to audio output in Windows, for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Sep 22, 2018
  4. Audio only comes out one headphone w/ interface plugged in

[WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, Sep 22, 2018
Thema:

Audio only comes out one headphone w/ interface plugged in

1. Audio only comes out one headphone w/ interface plugged in - Similar Threads - Audio comes headphone

2. windows 11 new headphones, sound only coming out of one speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 new headphones, sound only coming out of one speaker: i bought new headphones for my pc, got ready to play a game, and the sound is only coming out of the left speaker, and i don't know how to fix the issue....
  3. headphone only coming out of one side

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headphone only coming out of one side: hello yesterday my headphones only started coming out of the left side. and i look at some other articles and they werent helpful one told me to go on the control panel and go on to sound and configure but when i clicked on configure if wouldnt let me. please help....
  4. headphone only coming out of one side

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    headphone only coming out of one side: hello yesterday my headphones only started coming out of the left side. and i look at some other articles and they werent helpful one told me to go on the control panel and go on to sound and configure but when i clicked on configure if wouldnt let me. please help....
  5. headphone only coming out of one side

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Audio Coming out of only one ear, no balance option

Audio Coming out of only one ear, no balance option: I have a Corsair Void Elite Wireless and one day it just stopped using the right side of the ehadset. sometimes it works when i like tap the side of it, otherwise it doesnt. There is also no balance option in my headsets properties. Neither a driver reset button that i could...
  7. when headphones plugged in sound comes out of speaker to.

when headphones plugged in sound comes out of speaker to.: I have a HP Pavilion Laptop and ever since I downloaded the latest windows update my audio has been really glitchy, first off whenever I use headphones I have to restart my laptop for them to work secondly, when headphones are plugged in audio plays from the speaker thirdly...
  8. Headphones plugged in but audio coming from speakers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headphones plugged in but audio coming from speakers: Hi, this problem has been annoying me for days so I thought I'd post here. A few months ago I got wireless earbuds. I ended up returning them and after that the problems started. When I plugged in my headphones the audio was playing out loud. I disabled bluetooth and it...
  9. Headphones plugged in, but game audio coming through speakers.

Headphones plugged in, but game audio coming through speakers.: I plug in headphones and I can listen to music or youtube through the headphones, but when I try and play a game, the audio plays through my laptop speakers. Is there any way to fix this and have everything playing in my headphones?...
  10. Audio only comes out one headphone w/ interface plugged in

Audio only comes out one headphone w/ interface plugged in: Hi guys, I have an audio interface plugged in (the E-MU 0404 USB, but it did it with my friend's too when we tried) and when I go to playback audio, it only comes out of the left headphone. I thought maybe the music software I was using just didn't like the interface, but it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. e-mu 0404 1903