Windows 10: Audio Only Coming Out of Wireless Speaker

Discus and support Audio Only Coming Out of Wireless Speaker in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, Yesterday I connected my Windows 10 laptop to Sony Wireless Speaker SRS-XB10 via Bluetooth. However, after disconnecting the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dhang99, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Dhang99 Win User

Audio Only Coming Out of Wireless Speaker

Hello everyone,

Yesterday I connected my Windows 10 laptop to Sony Wireless Speaker SRS-XB10 via Bluetooth.

However, after disconnecting the speaker, I couldn't get any more audio from my laptop or headphones.

So far I have tried to check the sound settings, reinstall the audio driver, and even reset my PC but nothing works.

I had used the same wireless speaker on another laptop but never encountered such a problem before.

Hope that someone could provide me with a solution for this issue.

:)

Dhang99, Feb 27, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

Creative Announces ZiiSound T6 Wireless Speaker System

Creative Technology Ltd. today announced the Creative ZiiSound T6 – the latest addition to its extensive Pure Wireless speaker family. The all new speaker system assumes the position of the flagship Surround Sound wireless speaker in the Pure Wireless speaker range.

The ZiiSound T6 personifies everything the Pure Wireless speaker range is, where speakers have been engineered for wireless audio perfection, based on Creative's in-house wireless technology reference system – an engineering optimisation that brings out the best wireless audio performance in Bluetooth and apt-X technologies for speakers.

Audio Only Coming Out of Wireless Speaker 21a_thm.jpg

Like its predecessors, the ZiiSound T6 retains the characteristics that have made the Pure Wireless speaker range a success:
    • Works with all compatible stereo Bluetooth devices like notebooks, netbooks, the iPhone, iPad, PCs, Macs and tablet computers
    • Quality wireless audio transmission
    • Fast and easy connection
    Each ZiiSound T6 speaker system comes with the following audiophile-grade features that guarantee performance that is beyond best-in-class:
    • Swivel satellite top drivers for Surround or Stereo applications
    • USB 5.1 audio (software decoder required)
    • High performance low latency apt-X codec
    • Audiophile-grade satellite drivers
    • Creative SLAM three-driver-subwoofer, with its signature deep, tight bass delivers Low Frequency Effects (LFE) that can be felt
    The ZiiSound T6 now brings the wireless speaker experience further than any previous speaker in the Pure Wireless range – it delivers high quality wireless Surround Sound, as well as 5.1 Surround content via a wired USB connection:

Wireless Surround Sound
    The apt-X high performance low latency codec enabled speaker system comes with a subwoofer and a pair of adjustable Swivel-Speaker-Array satellites that give users the option for stereo music or 'theatre-like' Surround Sound streamed from wireless apt-X devices – such as netbooks, notebooks and tablet computers like the ZiiO Pure Wireless Entertainment Tablet – for a completely immersive wireless music, movie and gaming experience. What is more is that it transforms all compatible stereo Bluetooth devices into a wireless remote control.

USB 5.1 Surround
    The ZiiSound T6 also offers users the option of enjoying 5.1 Surround content via a wired USB connection. The three-piece-system is capable of 'full-bandwidth' audio from 5.1 digital soundtracks. With sound pressure levels to fill compact-sized living rooms, the ZiiSound T6 takes entertainment beyond the desktop and is the ideal companion speaker system to new age media entertainment centres and the ever growing wireless hand-held ownership.

"The ZiiSound T6 now reinforces the Pure Wireless speaker family – a family of wireless speakers that offers a wireless speaker for everyone at every price point. It further enhances Creative’s standing as the only company to offer a full comprehensive range of wireless solutions: from a one-piece speaker, to 2.0 speakers, to 2.1 speakers, and now to multi-channel Surround Sound speakers," said Ting Lai Chu, Vice-President for Advanced Multimedia Group at Creative.

"In fact, with Christmas just round the corner, we will be the only company to offer customers a full range of six wireless speaker models to choose from – something no other company is doing."

ZiiSound T6 Key Features:
    • Seamless wireless music streaming with any compatible stereo Bluetooth tablet PC, smartphone, music phone, netbook, notebook, media entertainment centre and just about every Bluetooth A2DP enabled device
    • Built-in high performance low latency audio codec for superior Bluetooth audio
    • Enjoy 5.1 digital movie or game soundtracks when connected via wired USB to a PC, netbook or notebook
    • Swivel-Speaker-Array for Surround Sound
    • Creative SLAM Subwoofer for deep, tight bass
    • IR remote for improved convenience / control
    • Audiophile-grade drivers deliver silky smooth music and movie playback
    Pricing and Availability
    The ZiiSound T6 will be available at the online store at creative.com/shop in UK from mid December 2010 onwards at the suggested retail price of £349.99.

btarunr, Feb 27, 2019
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    No Speakers or Headphones detected

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by a corrupted Audio driver or defective audio port.

To better understand this concern please answer the following questions:

• Are you still able to play music using a built-in speakers?
    • Have you tried using other headphones or external speakers?

We also suggest that you run audio troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Type "troubleshooting" on the search box.
    • Select Troubleshooting on the result.
    • Click View all.
    • Choose Playing Audio then follow the instructions.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to post back.

Ryan Fra, Feb 27, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

windows 10 Bluetooth audio problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest to use a different Bluetooth speaker and check if the same issue persists. Also try using the current speaker with different computer running Windows 10 and check. As you are getting Crackles or warning sound it might be an issue with hardware.

Refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if that helps.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...audio-devices-and-wireless-displays#v1h=tab01

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Audio Only Coming Out of Wireless Speaker - Similar Threads - Audio Coming Wireless

2. Only voice is coming out of the speakers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only voice is coming out of the speakers.: I BOUGHT THIS LAPTOP 5 MONTHS AGO I was working with zoom in a meeting and that day suddenly only the voice came out of the speakers other people playing audio I couldn't hear. I closed zoom it works just fine but today even I quit it wasn't working.Can someone tell me how to...
  3. Only voice is coming out of the speakers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Only voice is coming out of the speakers.: I BOUGHT THIS LAPTOP 5 MONTHS AGO I was working with zoom in a meeting and that day suddenly only the voice came out of the speakers other people playing audio I couldn't hear. I closed zoom it works just fine but today even I quit it wasn't working.Can someone tell me how to...
  4. No audio coming out of speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio coming out of speakers: I've been having this problem for 2 days now, I've tried every playback device and checked the control panel sound tab, it shows that audio should be playing through but nothing is coming out, for some reason the speakers output sound when plugged into the side headphone jack...
  5. No audio coming out of speakers

No audio coming out of speakers: I've been having this problem for 2 days now, I've tried every playback device and checked the control panel sound tab, it shows that audio should be playing through but nothing is coming out, for some reason the speakers output sound when plugged into the side headphone jack...
  6. No audio coming out of speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Audio in the built in speaker no audio coming out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio in the built in speaker no audio coming out: Hi there,My sound has stopped working on my computer. I have Windows 10. I've had this problem before but after rebooting it usually comes back. I've tried doing that several times and it's not working. It's been two days now. I installed Driver Easy per info when looking for...
  8. Audio in the built in speaker no audio coming out

Audio in the built in speaker no audio coming out: Hi there,My sound has stopped working on my computer. I have Windows 10. I've had this problem before but after rebooting it usually comes back. I've tried doing that several times and it's not working. It's been two days now. I installed Driver Easy per info when looking for...
  9. Audio in the built in speaker no audio coming out

10. Audio only coming out of right speaker

Audio only coming out of right speaker: Hi, I recently bought two Polk T15 bookshelf speakers to connect to my PC. I bought an ONEU super bass AMP to power them as well. When I set up the speakers and connect them to my phone, they sound excellent and both speakers work, however, when I connect them to my PC, only...