Windows 10: Audio only works with bluetooth devices, otherwise I hear nothing.

Discus and support Audio only works with bluetooth devices, otherwise I hear nothing. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; As the title states, I cannot get audio from my laptop. Last time this happened, none of the usual advice worked (uninstalling/reinstalling sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/animalCollectiveSoul, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Audio only works with bluetooth devices, otherwise I hear nothing.

As the title states, I cannot get audio from my laptop. Last time this happened, none of the usual advice worked (uninstalling/reinstalling sound driver ect.). I finally fixed it by performing a system restore, but just one day later this problem came back and I cannot get to the bottom of it. I cannot keep resetting my whole system just to get the sound back. Does this sound like a virus?

submitted by /u/animalCollectiveSoul
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/animalCollectiveSoul, Apr 23, 2020
  2. pheles22 Win User

Audio on connected Bluetooth devices

I'm having a weird problem that I can't figure out and it's driving me nuts.

All that I'm attempting to do is to listen to the podcasts that I have on my Android smart phone through the speakers on my computer via Bluetooth. This worked in Win 8, but since upgrading to 10 I'm encountering a problem.

The computer will pair with the phone with no issues. It will also connect with the device via Bluetooth, no issues there either. But I can't make it pull the audio from the phone. When connected, the audio still plays through the phone, and not the computer.

I've poked around audio settings, and can't find anything. I installed drivers specific to the phone, that did not work. I also went to Dell's site and installed Bluetooth drivers that are specific to my computer. No change.

Any suggestions?

pheles22, Apr 24, 2020
  3. Windows 10 cant see Bluetooth headset in Realtek aduio device list . Headset connects to Bluetooth can hear the "bleeps" no sound.

I have an Acer Aspire E1-571 running Windows 10.

I have BlueSolie Bluetooth dongle (5.4.277.0)

Realtek audio card (1.0.98.50629)

KSARCADE Bluetooth headset.

The problem is that the headset connects to Bluetooth I hear the "bleeps" and the 'properties' show a good to strong signal bar but the device dose not show up the Realtek audio card device list, ergo the audio card cannot establish a channel to the Bluetooth
    headset , so no sound.

Steps taken.

1) Created a restore point.

2)Downloaded the Realtek W10 Bluetooth driver.

3)Enabled and started the Bluetooth services (BthHSSrv Hands free, bthserv Support service)

4)Uninstalled and reinstalled the Hi def audio drivers.

5)Using the Action centre 'connect' has no effect. The action centre dose not show 'Bluetooth'

6) Contacted MS support could not fix it.

Any practical suggestions gratefully received.

clivegulliver, Apr 24, 2020
  4. Audio only works with bluetooth devices, otherwise I hear nothing.

Marvin Barc, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

Audio only works with bluetooth devices, otherwise I hear nothing.

1. Audio only works with bluetooth devices, otherwise I hear nothing. - Similar Threads - Audio works bluetooth

2. Headphones detected and say they are playing audio but I hear nothing. This only happens...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones detected and say they are playing audio but I hear nothing. This only happens...: My headphones are both Bluetooth and wired, so the cord can be detached both from the headset and from the normal plugin port. When my headphones are plugged into the computer, and working fine, if I accidentally disconnect the cord from the headset itself, and immediately...
  3. Headphones detected and say they are playing audio but I hear nothing. This only happens...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones detected and say they are playing audio but I hear nothing. This only happens...: My headphones are both Bluetooth and wired, so the cord can be detached both from the headset and from the normal plugin port. When my headphones are plugged into the computer, and working fine, if I accidentally disconnect the cord from the headset itself, and immediately...
  4. Headphones detected and say they are playing audio but I hear nothing. This only happens...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth audio device is connected as Voice only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth audio device is connected as Voice only: For some reason, windows really wants my bluetooth device to be input only. It doesn't have a microphone tho, as it is my stereo Teufel Combo 42 with bluetooth dongle.Here's what i have to do every time i connect it after booting the PC:* bluetooth devices => remove device*...
  6. I can only hear myself and nothing else

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can only hear myself and nothing else: I dont fucking know how, but I was changing my mic from the one on the camera I have to the one on my headset and now I can only hear myself and nothing else. help me. submitted by /u/b1_v_ [link] [comments]...
  7. Bluetooth capable Hearing Aids not recognized as Audio Device

Bluetooth capable Hearing Aids not recognized as Audio Device: My new Phonac Marvel Hearing aids can be paired and connected to my computer using Windows 10. Nevertheless they aren't recognized as Audio Device, so that I cannot use them to hear sounds from the computer. How can I force their being taken into the category Audio Device?...
  8. Bluetooth devices not connecting; Bluetooth seems to be working fine otherwise?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth devices not connecting; Bluetooth seems to be working fine otherwise?: I have been having this problem for around a week, maybe a bit more. My Bluetooth has been acting up when I attempt to connect Bose 700 Bluetooth headphones. I assumed this was just the headphones, so I plugged them in instead of using Bluetooth. I later attempted to...
  9. Bluetooth Audio Device - Only connecting to voice and not audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Audio Device - Only connecting to voice and not audio: This problem has been going on for a week or so now where I will connect my Bluetooth earbuds to my laptop, and it will only connect to "voice" but won't connect to audio. Whenever I try to play something, it comes out of the laptop's speakers instead. I've tried using other...
  10. After update my windows i can't hear nothing in my audio device

After update my windows i can't hear nothing in my audio device: After update my windows i can't hear nothing in my audio device if someone can tell me how can fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-update-my-windows-i-cant-hear-nothing-in-my/b3e39a5a-a5f6-4b03-aaa3-efdde89a4c59