Windows 10: Audio Orchestrator microphone audio masking set to 1

Discus and support Audio Orchestrator microphone audio masking set to 1 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've noticed how I have lots of warnings in my Event Viewer Application log saying what is seen in the topic. No clue what it means. I've tried doing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by WebMaximus, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Audio Orchestrator microphone audio masking set to 1

I've noticed how I have lots of warnings in my Event Viewer Application log saying what is seen in the topic. No clue what it means.

I've tried doing some searching but haven't found anything really useful.
    Anyone in here had these and knows how to get rid of them? Probably not a super big deal since they are warnings rather than errors.

Would still be nice to clean up the log from them though.

:)

WebMaximus, Jun 4, 2020
  2. sidchen1 Win User

Mixed reality portal can not open but headsets working fine

Audio Orchestrator microphone audio masking set to 0

sidchen1, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Naveen_M Win User
    Audio recording settings / microphone settings on skype not working

Hi Bill,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

There is an option ‘Automatically adjust microphone settings’ in Skype. Try adjusting Skype sound in the application by following the below steps:

a. Open Skype.

b. Navigate to Tools > Options > Audio Settings > Microphone.

c. Select the default device.

d. Uncheck the ‘Automatically adjust microphone settings’.

Also, I suggest you to adjust Skype sound in the control panel to fix the recording issues. You can do this by following the below steps:

a. Open ‘Control panel’.

b. Select ‘Sounds and Audio Devices’.

c. Click on ‘Playback’ tab.

d. Verify that nothing is set to mute.

e. Verify that microphone is checked under the ‘Recording’ tab.

Try updating Skype, if any update is available. Please follow the above steps and get back if the issue persists.

Hope it helps.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Naveen_M, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Audio Orchestrator microphone audio masking set to 1

Audio Drivers - Dell Inspiron 13 5378 2-in-1

Hey Greg thanks for getting back to me so quickly, I went through your steps and ended up setting up Windows again (step 13). Currently my audio is working way better but it says that my Hd audio requires further installation and I believe is what is preventing
    me from my laptop registering a microphone. Any suggestions?

BretWilliams, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Audio Orchestrator microphone audio masking set to 1

1. Audio Orchestrator microphone audio masking set to 1 - Similar Threads - Audio Orchestrator microphone

2. No audio to my Microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio to my Microphone: all microphones except my Bluetooth one will not generate any sound PS if I record something like a Youtube video in a recording the internal sound does come through but if I speak into my Boom Microphone or built in Real in the PC no sound the sound shows in the text bar but...
  3. Audio/Microphone settings won't stay set

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio/Microphone settings won't stay set: My sound and microphone settings will not stay set up and seem to reconfigure randomly.I got a new computer and Windows about a month ago. I set it up so that both my speakers and my headset are always active so that if I was using my headset I just turned my speakers off on...
  4. Microphone and Audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone and Audio: I connected a headset and when I am gaming or talking on voice chats while my mic is on all the audio is cut off and I cannot hear anything. Is there a fix to this or do I need two different devices for audio and input?...
  5. Audio Orchestrator microphone audio masking set to 1

Audio Orchestrator microphone audio masking set to 1: I've noticed how I have lots of warnings in my Event Viewer Application log saying what is seen in the topic. No clue what it means. I've tried doing some searching but haven't found anything really useful. Anyone in here had these and knows how to get rid of them? Probably...
  6. Audio and internal microphone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audio and internal microphone: I am using a Windows 10, Dell laptop borrowed from the college I work for and I need it to conduct remote instruction for my college classes, Our College, uses Canvas and we all need to be using ConferZoom. However, my audio and recording and microphone stopped yesterday. I...
  7. microphone as line in audio

microphone as line in audio: I am using a microphone through a USB audio interface device (a Steinberg UR 22). As such my system recognizes the microphone input as line-in. This is a problem because I need to be able to enhance the audio, such as is possible with mic boosting options etc. However, there...
  8. I cannot set my XLR Microphone as 1 channel in Audio Devices

I cannot set my XLR Microphone as 1 channel in Audio Devices: Hello, i recently got a Marantz MPM-1000 and it is using XLR as a cable. I have an external audio interface connected and 48v phantom power, the microphone is working fine, but when i play back it only outputs to left channel. After a bit of searching on google i have found...
  9. Audio recording settings / microphone settings on skype not working

Audio recording settings / microphone settings on skype not working: Audio recording settings / microphone settings on skype not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-windows_skype/audio-recording-settings-microphone-settings-on/2e9883fa-6caa-4dab-965b-9d035c6b4faf
  10. Audio recording settings / microphone settings on skype not working

Audio recording settings / microphone settings on skype not working: Audio recording settings / microphone settings on skype not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-windows_skype/audio-recording-settings-microphone-settings-on/1efa3c75-f2a4-4661-90da-26fdbaaa1457