Windows 10: Audio out green audio socket not detecting my speakers.

Discus and support Audio out green audio socket not detecting my speakers. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have been having problems with my audio out since I had a blue screen. Some context might help, the table where my PC is located was hit by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by joseelizondo93, May 14, 2020.

1. Audio out green audio socket not detecting my speakers.

Hello,

I have been having problems with my audio out since I had a blue screen. Some context might help, the table where my PC is located was hit by an object which caused the blue screen, just to make clear the PC was not hit, everything seems to be on its place and connected properly.

I installed Realtek drivers but had no luck, it says the device cannot start code 10.

I read some other posts and they requested the dmp from the blue sceen, hope this helps.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ju0Rnj3LgTiEQJLRXIY0DBBTQPtSObF6/view?usp=sharing

Audio from the graphic card and any device plugged in via USB works properly, its just the green socket not detecting anything I plug in.

Thanks in advance,
    Jose.

:)

joseelizondo93, May 14, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

No Speakers or Headphones detected

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by a corrupted Audio driver or defective audio port.

To better understand this concern please answer the following questions:

• Are you still able to play music using a built-in speakers?
    • Have you tried using other headphones or external speakers?

We also suggest that you run audio troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Type "troubleshooting" on the search box.
    • Select Troubleshooting on the result.
    • Click View all.
    • Choose Playing Audio then follow the instructions.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to post back.

Ryan Fra, May 14, 2020
  3. Audio socket dialogue box

When a device is plugged into the audio socket on the computer a dialogue box appears so that one may specify what has been plugged in - headphones, speakers, line in, microphone etc.

Also in that dialogue box is the option to check "do not show this dialogue box again".

I accidently checked that box by mistake and now that dialogue box does not appear when a device is plugged into the audio socket.

Please can you let me know how to get that dialogue box back again.

StevenHandley1, May 14, 2020
  4. Audio out green audio socket not detecting my speakers.

Speaker, audio device detected leads to simultaneous restart prompt

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We are glad to provide the assistance required to help you resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• What did you mean when you state "detected a new hardware and updated the system"?
    • Did you plug an external speaker on to your computer and received the above prompt?
    • Do you get sound via your internal speakers when you play an audio file?

For now, I suggest that you perform Power Drain, and check if you still get the Restart prompt.

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Also, if connected to an external speaker, unplug the speaker restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, May 14, 2020
Thema:

Audio out green audio socket not detecting my speakers.

1. Audio out green audio socket not detecting my speakers. - Similar Threads - Audio green audio

2. No audio coming out of speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio coming out of speakers: I've been having this problem for 2 days now, I've tried every playback device and checked the control panel sound tab, it shows that audio should be playing through but nothing is coming out, for some reason the speakers output sound when plugged into the side headphone jack...
  3. No audio coming out of speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio coming out of speakers: I've been having this problem for 2 days now, I've tried every playback device and checked the control panel sound tab, it shows that audio should be playing through but nothing is coming out, for some reason the speakers output sound when plugged into the side headphone jack...
  4. No audio coming out of speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. No audio out of external speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio out of external speakers: All of a sudden I no longer have sound coming out of my external speakers. I replaced the speakers and that didn't fix the problem. I was wondering if maybe a windows update has anything to do with it. I have sound out of the computer speaker so I assume the audio card is ok....
  6. No audio out of external speakers

No audio out of external speakers: All of a sudden I no longer have sound coming out of my external speakers. I replaced the speakers and that didn't fix the problem. I was wondering if maybe a windows update has anything to do with it. I have sound out of the computer speaker so I assume the audio card is ok....
  7. No audio out of external speakers

8. Audio in the built in speaker no audio coming out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio in the built in speaker no audio coming out: Hi there,My sound has stopped working on my computer. I have Windows 10. I've had this problem before but after rebooting it usually comes back. I've tried doing that several times and it's not working. It's been two days now. I installed Driver Easy per info when looking for...
  9. Audio in the built in speaker no audio coming out

Audio in the built in speaker no audio coming out: Hi there,My sound has stopped working on my computer. I have Windows 10. I've had this problem before but after rebooting it usually comes back. I've tried doing that several times and it's not working. It's been two days now. I installed Driver Easy per info when looking for...
  10. Audio in the built in speaker no audio coming out