Windows 10: Audio out of sync while streaming live

Discus and support Audio out of sync while streaming live in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear MSCS I have noticed that when I have on the BBCNews24, TV programmes, Amazon Prime and the likes. The volume after a short time goes out of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jeffrey Timothy Valerie, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Audio out of sync while streaming live

Dear MSCS

I have noticed that when I have on the BBCNews24, TV programmes, Amazon Prime and the likes.

The volume after a short time goes out of sync with the programme.

How can this be fixed when the drivers are up to date?

***Original title: Live Streaming Out of Sync***

:)

Jeffrey Timothy Valerie, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

Audio and Video out of sync in streaming content

Hi Scott,

We'd like to learn more about your concern regarding the sync issue when you're video streaming. We just have a few questions for you:

• Since you've tried running both the Realtek and the default audio driver, have you tried uninstalling the Realtek driver as well, then letting Windows automatically reinstall it?

• Have you tried using older versions of Realtek or Nvidia drivers to see if the sync issues still persist?

Yolvi Ell, Aug 7, 2019
  3. albionne Win User
    live stream on PC

How to live stream on pc?
    do you know any app which allows me to live stream on PC?
    I am thinking about libe stream for my teaching at home. I know some apps like Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Skype.
    However, i think it is a social channel and I want to find some things more formal and professional. Can you give me some suggestion?
    I find this app is quite popular in Southest Asia and wonder whether I should apply it in my teaching: BIGO LIVE for pc.

albionne, Aug 7, 2019
  4. Audio out of sync while streaming live

Double Audio Feed while streaming live video on Microsoft Edge

Hi Randall,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you are facing issues with the double Audio Feed while streaming live video on Microsoft Edge.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

1. Are you facing this issue only on Microsoft Edge browser?

2. Are you facing this issue on video applications (example windows media player)?

Follow the below methods and check if it helps,

Method 1:

I suggest you to reset the settings on the Microsoft Edge web browser to check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Steps to Reset Edge:-

First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.

After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.

Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.

Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like

• Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.
    Method 2: Run the Audio Troubleshooter on the system

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

1. Press
    Windows key +X, select Control panel.

2. Change the
    view by option on the top right to Large icons.

3. Click on
    troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

4. Run the
    playing Audio troubleshooter

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

Audio out of sync while streaming live

1. Audio out of sync while streaming live - Similar Threads - Audio sync while

2. AUDIO IS DISTORTING WHILE STREAMING MUSIC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AUDIO IS DISTORTING WHILE STREAMING MUSIC.: AUDIO IS DISTORTING WHILE STREAMING MUSIC. STOPS AFTER I MOVE THE MOUSE AROUND BUT STARTS AGAIN AFTER AWHILE, AGAIN MOVING MOUSE STOPS IT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-is-distorting-while-streaming-music/1985d45d-e6b2-4e7c-9eef-ccd62d2ce67b
  3. AUDIO IS DISTORTING WHILE STREAMING MUSIC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AUDIO IS DISTORTING WHILE STREAMING MUSIC.: AUDIO IS DISTORTING WHILE STREAMING MUSIC. STOPS AFTER I MOVE THE MOUSE AROUND BUT STARTS AGAIN AFTER AWHILE, AGAIN MOVING MOUSE STOPS IT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-is-distorting-while-streaming-music/1985d45d-e6b2-4e7c-9eef-ccd62d2ce67b
  4. AUDIO IS DISTORTING WHILE STREAMING MUSIC.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Audio out of sync with streaming videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio out of sync with streaming videos: Hi.For some reason lately my audio always goes out of sync when streaming a video online, Netflix, YouTube, ....If I play a video file on my PC through VLC or whatever it's perfectly fine.I don't know why it's doing it.I've tried reinstalling the driver from the device...
  6. audio out of sync

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    audio out of sync: After the windows 10 update to version 2004, my audio and video are out of sync. How do I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-out-of-sync/f1249390-48f2-49df-a510-504455142e65
  7. Why is my Audio adn video out of sync when streaming?

Why is my Audio adn video out of sync when streaming?: My audio and video is out of sync when watching streaming video like youtube. Its like the video is playing infinitesimally slower than the audio. So for longer videos it gets progressively more out of sync. It is NOT a problem for any videos running locally....
  8. Live Streaming Out of Sync

Live Streaming Out of Sync: Dear MSCS I have noticed that when I have on the BBCNews24, TV programmes, Amazon Prime and the likes. The volume after a short time goes out of sync with the programme. How can this be fixed when the drivers are up to date?...
  9. Streaming Audio Cuts Out

Streaming Audio Cuts Out: Very recently I replaced an aging laptop running Win 7 with new, high powered, Win 10 one. But when I try to listen to SiriusXM using Edge, the sound cuts out for periods of 30sec or longer, sometimes stopping altogether. Changing channels brings it right back. When I fire...
  10. Sportsfeista Is The Best live streaming site

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sportsfeista Is The Best live streaming site: Get the latest update on Motogp live streaming match Calender 2018 schedules, date and timing and more information at Sportsfeista.com. motogp live streaming motogp live streamingmotogp live streaming WWE Wrestling Live Stream

Users found this page by searching for:

1. streaming live video audio out of sync

2. live streaming on windows 10 sound out of sync