Windows 10: Audio output issues with Headphone jack on Rode Podcaster, Windows 10.

Discus and support Audio output issues with Headphone jack on Rode Podcaster, Windows 10. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi the problem i have is that the headphone jack on my rode podcaster dont play any sound from the computer. this is what i have tired to do to fix it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by silentpower415, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Audio output issues with Headphone jack on Rode Podcaster, Windows 10.

Hi the problem i have is that the headphone jack on my rode podcaster dont play any sound from the computer.
    this is what i have tired to do to fix it
    I set it to default in the playback options and dissabld my normal sound card restared pc and still no sound when you right klick and do test i get an error "Failed to play test tone".
    If i start windows in safe mode and do the same thing it dose work.
    so i removed my sound card and did a fresh install of windows but the issue is still the same. so i would like help to find out what software conflict can it be that dont make it work when i start windows normaly.

I have windows 10 pro version 1809

pc specs
    asus rampage iv extreme
    intel i7 3930k

corsair vengeance 16gb

nvidia gtx titan

asus xonar essence stx

****Modified Title from: No sound from headphone jack on Rode Podcaster***

:)

silentpower415, Mar 1, 2019

2. Headphones jack only outputting mono after dolby access install

Hi,

The headphones issue that you encountered after installing the audio program can be related to a possible licensing issue. The software that you're using offers an in-app purchase and it's best to contact the developer for further support. On the other hand,
    we suggest that you use Windows Sonic as an alternative for the audio output by following the steps below:

• Right click on the speaker icon located on the notification area.
    • Select Spatial sound.
    • Under the Spatial sound tab, select Windows Sonic for Headphones
      from the drop-down list.
    • Click OK.
    • Once you're done, check if the issue persists.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Mar 1, 2019
  3. McCryon Win User
    RODE Podcaster mic no longer working since Windows 10 "WannaCry" update

Like the title says, my RODE Podcaster mic has quit working since there was an update to fix the WannaCry ransomware loop hole. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the mic via the Device Manager many multiple times with no luck. And I even updated the USB
    drivers directly from my laptop and desktop motherboard manufacturers and still no luck Have tried on three different Windows 10 devices and it's all the same - will not record audio but will play audio through the integrated headphone jack on the mic. I used
    to be able to hear my voice whenever I plugged headphones into the mic, but now nothing.

Any ideas what could be causing this? It worked absolutely fine one week before the WannaCry fix.

McCryon, Mar 1, 2019
  4. Audio output issues with Headphone jack on Rode Podcaster, Windows 10.

Does Windows 10 support Rode Podcaster

I read the update below and it says it should be fixed ( I am on Build 10586.36) but even after 45 mins with windows support they said windows 10 does not support Rode Podcaster, please advise?

UPDATE: Audio issues in Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10041

Audio output issues with Headphone jack on Rode Podcaster, Windows 10. [​IMG]

John W [MSFT] started on

• Microsoft

Fergus1954, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

Audio output issues with Headphone jack on Rode Podcaster, Windows 10.

1. Audio output issues with Headphone jack on Rode Podcaster, Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Audio output issues

2. Windows 11 and Rode Podcaster

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 and Rode Podcaster: Hi all,I have spent countless hours now trying to get my Rode Podcaster to work on windows 11. I can simply plug and play on my Mac but not my windows. It’s a brand new mic. My pc shows “driver error” and then Error code 10 couldn’t start up devices. I’ve read all the forums...
  3. Windows 11 and Rode Podcaster

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 and Rode Podcaster: Hi all,I have spent countless hours now trying to get my Rode Podcaster to work on windows 11. I can simply plug and play on my Mac but not my windows. It’s a brand new mic. My pc shows “driver error” and then Error code 10 couldn’t start up devices. I’ve read all the forums...
  4. Audio jack issue: headphones not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio jack issue: headphones not working: Hello, I'm having a strange issue with my Windows 10 laptop where I am plugging my headphones into the audio jack, but it doesn't seem to recognize it. However, it gets weird. If I restart my laptop with the headphones in the audio jack, it works when the laptop goes on just...
  5. Audio jack issue: headphones not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio jack issue: headphones not working: Hello, I'm having a strange issue with my Windows 10 laptop where I am plugging my headphones into the audio jack, but it doesn't seem to recognize it. However, it gets weird. If I restart my laptop with the headphones in the audio jack, it works when the laptop goes on just...
  6. Audio/Headphone jack not working/No Audio Output Device is installed.

Audio/Headphone jack not working/No Audio Output Device is installed.: Hi, I have a Dell XPS 13 9365, which I modded into a "desktop"I had fresh installed windows from a USB Device, but, I realized the audio menu says "No Audio Output Device is installed."I had the original speakers plugged in, the connection was alright, yet it still didn't...
  7. Audio/Headphone jack not working/No Audio Output Device is installed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio/Headphone jack not working/No Audio Output Device is installed.: Hi, I have a Dell XPS 13 9365, which I modded into a "desktop"I had fresh installed windows from a USB Device, but, I realized the audio menu says "No Audio Output Device is installed."I had the original speakers plugged in, the connection was alright, yet it still didn't...
  8. Audio/Headphone jack not working/No Audio Output Device is installed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Rode Podcaster not working win 10

Rode Podcaster not working win 10: Hi guys, I have a rode podcaster I cannot get working on a windows 10 machine. everything is up to date. here is the spec: [ATTACH] Ive download the rode ASIO drivers as well as the setup utility from rode. None of it works. The PC recognised the mic, but...
  10. No sound from headphone jack on Rode Podcaster

No sound from headphone jack on Rode Podcaster: Hi the problem i have is that the headphone jack on my rode podcaster dont play any sound from the computer. this is what i have tired to do to fix it I set it to default in the playback options and dissabld my normal sound card restared pc and still no sound when you right...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rode podcaster windows 10

2. windows audio output through rode podcaster headphones

3. rode nt usb headphone jack issue

4. rode podcaster windows 10 trouble,
  5. groene en rode jack,
  6. rode podcaster microphone driver into computer,
  7. windows 10 output sound to jack