Windows 10: audio output system

Discus and support audio output system in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi, i have problem with my notebook s sound system. it says no audio output device is installed but when i click it i cant do anything , i cant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Elkhan Ahmedov, Oct 12, 2018.

1. audio output system

hi, i have problem with my notebook s sound system. it says no audio output device is installed but when i click it i cant do anything , i cant download or update audio driver

:)

Elkhan Ahmedov, Oct 12, 2018

2. No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Oct 12, 2018
  3. No audio output: Win 10 Pro

Hi Nelson,

We would like to know more about your concern regarding the audio output of your computer. Have you received any error messages? After checking the audio drivers on the
    Device Manager, have you updated the audio drivers on your computer?

I would suggest you to check again the Device Manager and follow the steps below:

• In the Control Panel, remove the given sound software
    • Remove also the sound driver of the computer in the Device Manager
    • Restart the computer
    • Open Device Manager and click Scan for hardware changes
    • If there are no audio device that can be detected by the computer, you can update the chipset driver from the manufacturer's website.

Please keep us posted for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Oct 12, 2018
  4. audio output system

How can i install audio output device on my computer?

Hi,

There are several ways that you can do to install audio output on your computer. However, before we proceed, we would like to know more about this concern. Kindly answer the following:

• Are you getting any error messages when installing audio output? If so, can you send us a screenshot?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.
    • May we know if you are experiencing any issues installing audio output? If so, what troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Desiree Yau, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

audio output system

1. audio output system - Similar Threads - audio output system

2. Audio Output

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Output: After connecting an HDMI to my computer Laptop to TV, I can no longer change the audio output. I once had the visual on my TV but could not change it to say a Bluetooth speaker. Another time I had my computer displayed to my TV though the sound was stuck playing from my...
  3. Audio output

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio output: I have my hdmi connected to both my laptop and monotor the screen is on the monitor but the audio is coming out of the laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-output/9c6fe9d1-82ac-473c-8174-42b8c696740d
  4. Audio output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio output: I have my hdmi connected to both my laptop and monotor the screen is on the monitor but the audio is coming out of the laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-output/9c6fe9d1-82ac-473c-8174-42b8c696740d
  5. No audio output

No audio output: My computer has a red x on the speaker in the lower right corner of the screen. When I try to turn it off, it tells me "No Audio Output Device installed". I have no sound so I can't zoom. What can I do about this? I have tried many things without success....
  6. system audio output problem

system audio output problem: I am having difficulty with sound output via hdmi. It is not getting to the display via hdmi. I have replaced/updated drivers, rebooted several times, and the sound meter shows activity but cannot get sound from computer to display. I do, of course, get image. This...
  7. no audio output

no audio output: No audio output. Says "No audio output device is installed." Have plugged external speakers into back of Dell XPS8930 PC and into headphone output but no sound. Worked last week but not now. Nothing has changed on the PC. Red X over the speaker icon in the taskbar....
  8. Output iTunes audio to entertainment system.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Output iTunes audio to entertainment system.: Ever since iTunes could no longer be installed from the Apple website and had to be installed via the Microsoft Store, I've had the problem below. iTunes loads and plays just fine, but only to my laptop speakers. I have an AirPlay ready Onkyo receiver capable of receiving...
  9. No System Sound Through any Audio Outputs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No System Sound Through any Audio Outputs: I currently use a DAC -X6 for my headphones and have been using this setup for over a year without this issue. I used my PC last night just fine with audio working. However, when I turned on my PC this morning, my computer didn't detect any audio devices and simply had a red...
  10. audio output

audio output: audio output dropped off after w10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-output/9fed22c2-572d-493d-a9e5-5bc7dd888803