Windows 10: audio output

Discus and support audio output in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; audio output dropped off after w10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-output/9fed22c2-572d-493d-a9e5-5bc7dd888803 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TheDeb1, Nov 15, 2019.

1. TheDeb1 Win User

audio output

audio output dropped off after w10 update

:)

TheDeb1, Nov 15, 2019

2. No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Nov 15, 2019
  3. No audio output: Win 10 Pro

Hi Nelson,

We would like to know more about your concern regarding the audio output of your computer. Have you received any error messages? After checking the audio drivers on the
    Device Manager, have you updated the audio drivers on your computer?

I would suggest you to check again the Device Manager and follow the steps below:

• In the Control Panel, remove the given sound software
    • Remove also the sound driver of the computer in the Device Manager
    • Restart the computer
    • Open Device Manager and click Scan for hardware changes
    • If there are no audio device that can be detected by the computer, you can update the chipset driver from the manufacturer's website.

Please keep us posted for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Nov 15, 2019
  4. audio output

How can i install audio output device on my computer?

Hi,

There are several ways that you can do to install audio output on your computer. However, before we proceed, we would like to know more about this concern. Kindly answer the following:

• Are you getting any error messages when installing audio output? If so, can you send us a screenshot?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.
    • May we know if you are experiencing any issues installing audio output? If so, what troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Desiree Yau, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

audio output

1. audio output - Similar Threads - audio output

2. Realtek audio configuration apps unavailable—multifunction audio jack can't output optical...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek audio configuration apps unavailable—multifunction audio jack can't output optical...: I've got an MSI GT70-0NC laptop, i7-3610QM, GTX670M, Win10Px64. I've recently tried to connect a Turtle Beach PX5 wireless 5.1 headset via S/PDIF for gaming, but find that I can no longer set the function of the combined headphone/5.1 L-R out/optical port when hotplugging....
  3. Output device "Digital Audio S/PDIF" not playing sound out loud

in Windows 10 Customization
    Output device "Digital Audio S/PDIF" not playing sound out loud: My problem is in the title. For more information: I put Windows on an older iMac and therefore this computer has iMac hardware. This version of Windows isn't activated yet. When I click the Volume button (and toy with the Volume %) the device shows audio playing, however, I...
  4. USB-C Monitor laptop connection isn't reconsigning the monitor as an "audio output" option.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB-C Monitor laptop connection isn't reconsigning the monitor as an "audio output" option.: I have a Razer Stealth later 2019 laptop, connected to a Dell P2719HC via a USB-C cable. The display works fine, but my laptop won't pick up the laptop as an option for audio output. Does anyone have a solution at all? submitted by /u/Jamezyyy__ [link] [comments]...
  5. No audio output device installed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No audio output device installed: I installed Windows 10 with the Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 (2) and now my audio does not work. The troubleshoot resulted in a "no audio output installed message. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?...
  6. No Audio Output Device Is Installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio Output Device Is Installed: Ok,so I changed like 3 versions of W10,I can't manage audio to work on my laptop,I get an X near clock and message No Audio Output device is installed. But clearly I can see in the device manager that driver is installed,it's intel ssd audio device wdm How do I resolve this...
  7. Says no audio output device is installed

Says no audio output device is installed: Woke up this morning to find I couldn't use the volume and there was no audio, Says no audio output device is installed. Below was done early in the morning Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Device Configuration Help! How do I get audio back? worked fine yesterday...
  8. I need to reboot in order for Windows to recognize audio output device

I need to reboot in order for Windows to recognize audio output device: First, let me start by saying that I have seen many instances of a similar problem to this, so please do not assume that this was already answered until you read to the end. Thanks. This must have started after a Windows update, some time within the past 2 or 3 months. I...
  9. No audio output device is installed

No audio output device is installed: Someone, please help me, I'm suffered...Many methods I tried but didn't worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-output-device-is-installed/808d1743-9f33-4846-9a5b-779365ce7f4c
  10. No audio output device is installed

No audio output device is installed: I installed Windows 10. I was using windows 7. After the install of 10, I do not have any sound. The speaker sign has a red x and I don't have any sound ! (no audio device is installed). I tried all things still no sound. I tried device manager etc. nothing seems to work ! I...