Windows 10: audio outputb stopped cannot reactivate?

Discus and support audio outputb stopped cannot reactivate? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have tried to reset audio with no results... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PeteBrunett, Jan 9, 2019.

1. audio outputb stopped cannot reactivate?

I have tried to reset audio with no results

:)

PeteBrunett, Jan 9, 2019

2. audio outputb stopped cannot reactivate?

Hi,

I'm Diego Rios, an Independent Advisor willing to help other Microsoft customers.

Please try the following procedures:

Try to run the Apps troubleshooter to fix issues that may prevent app from working properly in the link below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402749...

1. Check your speaker settings:

Right-click the sound icon at the bottom right corner of your desktop and click Playback devices.

In the Playback tab, ensure there’s a green tick on Speakers. This indicates that your speakers are the default playback device.

If your Speakers are NOT already set as the default, this is doubtless your problem. To fix, just click them, click Set Default, then click OK and test whether you have sound.

If your Speakers are set as the default playback device, and you’re still not hearing any sound, you should to do this >> click Speakers then Properties >> Go to the Advanced tab, and in the Default Format section, select a different sample rate and bit depth,
    then click Test. Repeat this process until you find a format that works, then click OK.

2, If the step above didn't work, I suggest to Uninstall your audio driver.

On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and X (at the same time) to invoke the quick-access menu, then Click Device Manager.

In Device Manager, expand Sound, video and game controllers,

right-click on your sound card, and click Uninstall.

Restart your computer and check to see if the problem is resolved.

3. If these steps didn't fix the issue, I suggest to Up Date the driver from the manufacture web site.

Also, You can try the following procedures in the links below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402699...

Please let me know if this helped and works.

Best Regards,

Diego R.

Diego Rios_06, Jan 10, 2020
  3. audio outputb stopped cannot reactivate?

Please try these steps and check after each step. If these don't work, let me know. I will provide further troubleshooting steps.

1. Run Audio / Hardware & Devices Troubleshooter

Windows Key+I > Update & security > Troubleshoot >

A. Playing Audio > Run the troubleshooter

B. Hardware & Devices > Run the troubleshooter

2. Take actions related to Audio Driver

Windows Key+X > Device Manager > View tab > Show hidden devices > Sound, Video & game controllers > Right Click on the entry below (if more than one, then you will have to repeat the steps for all) > Properties > Driver Tab >

A. Roll Back - If Roll back driver is enabled, roll it back

B. Update - Update driver

C. Download and reinstall the driver from computer manufacturer's website - If you face issue, let me know your computer make and model?

3. Check Speaker / headphone is not disabled and is set as default

Type Sound in Windows Start Seach box > Click Sound > Under Playback tab, right click on an empty space and select, Show disconnected devices and Show disabled devices > Select Speaker and click on Properties and make sure that it is is enabled > You may also
    check if the Speaker that you are using is set as default.

4. Run Built-in & Guided Walk through Windows Update troubleshooter

Built-in : Windows Key+X > Click Settings > Click Update & security > Click Troubleshoot > Click Windows Update > Click Run the Troubleshooter

Guided Walk though -
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10164/...

5. I would recommend that you perform a Windows 10 repair upgrade. Repair upgrade fixes all Windows errors and retains all files, applications and settings. (You will not lose any data while backup is a good idea) Below is a good guide to perform repair upgrade

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/16397-repai...

Disclaimer - This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product
    advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Source -
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402699...

Vijay_Verma, Jan 10, 2020
  4. audio outputb stopped cannot reactivate?

audio outputb stopped cannot reactivate?

I have tried to reset audio with no results

PeteBrunett, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

audio outputb stopped cannot reactivate?

1. audio outputb stopped cannot reactivate? - Similar Threads - audio outputb stopped

2. Cannot reactive windows - code: 0xC004F211

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot reactive windows - code: 0xC004F211: I was trouble shooting my PC and put in a new motherboard, then put my old board back in. I did not realize I should have taken precautions with my microsoft account before doing this. I built this PC and purchased a windows license on my own and it was activated with a...
  3. Cannot reactivate Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot reactivate Windows 11: So I had a perfectly good activated Windows 11 digital license. I recently did a clean install of windows on a new SSD I had bought last week. I was able to use the troubleshooting tool to reactivate Windows no problem, indicating I had a hardware change. Fast forward a few...
  4. Cannot reactivate Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot reactivate Windows 11: So I had a perfectly good activated Windows 11 digital license. I recently did a clean install of windows on a new SSD I had bought last week. I was able to use the troubleshooting tool to reactivate Windows no problem, indicating I had a hardware change. Fast forward a few...
  5. Cannot reactivate Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot reactivate Windows 10.: Old mobo died, and wouldn't POST. Replaced mobo, with a known good board. Found this article on linking activation key with microsoft account, but it requires the old board to be functional to run the...
  6. Cannot reactivate Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot reactivate Windows 10.: Old mobo died, and wouldn't POST. Replaced mobo, with a known good board. Found this article on linking activation key with microsoft account, but it requires the old board to be functional to run the...
  7. Cannot reactivate Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Windows Defender deactivated and cannot be reactivated

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender deactivated and cannot be reactivated: Hi,I cannot start my Windows Defender. I just noticed, it was deactivated for reasons unknown to me. As I suspected a virus or malware could be the cause, i checked the system with the Malicious Software Removal tool from Microsoft, but it couldn't find anything. Is the...
  9. Cannot reactivate after changing hardware

Cannot reactivate after changing hardware: I have Win10 attached to my live account. I swapped out my motherboard and cpu. I attempt to reactive via settings - update&security - troubleshoot - recently changed hardware. I select this device in its previous incarnation. I am given the error message attached....
  10. Cannot Reactivate my Windows

Cannot Reactivate my Windows: So I recently bought a digital version of Windows 10 Home and I previously had the Education version of Win 10 however it deactivated and I couldn't fix it. I installed Win 10 Home but now in the activation panel it still says I'm using Win 10 Education and I can't activate...