Windows 10: audio outputb stopped cannot reactivate?

Discus and support audio outputb stopped cannot reactivate? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have tried to reset audio with no results... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PeteBrunett, Jan 9, 2019.

1. audio outputb stopped cannot reactivate?

I have tried to reset audio with no results

:)

PeteBrunett, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

audio outputb stopped cannot reactivate?

1. audio outputb stopped cannot reactivate? - Similar Threads - audio outputb stopped

2. Cannot reactivate after changing hardware

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot reactivate after changing hardware: I have Win10 attached to my live account. I swapped out my motherboard and cpu. I attempt to reactive via settings - update&security - troubleshoot - recently changed hardware. I select this device in its previous incarnation. I am given the error message attached....
  3. Cannot Reactivate my Windows

Cannot Reactivate my Windows: So I recently bought a digital version of Windows 10 Home and I previously had the Education version of Win 10 however it deactivated and I couldn't fix it. I installed Win 10 Home but now in the activation panel it still says I'm using Win 10 Education and I can't activate...
  4. audio service stopped

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio service stopped: cannot start my stopped audio service. error message pops up that won't allow to continue. any remedy? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-service-stopped/09b41657-f33a-4f7d-aa88-322dab5fc41a
  5. Upgraded Hardware And Cannot Reactivate Windows 10

Upgraded Hardware And Cannot Reactivate Windows 10: On Christmas day I upgraded my computer and cannot reactivate my windows 10 home on the computer. I have followed the step and it did not fix my problem. I have added a new mobo and now i'm stuck with the Activate Windows mark on my screen. My windows 10 key is digital...
  6. Hardware changed cannot reactive windows 10

Hardware changed cannot reactive windows 10: I installed windows 10 when it first came out I never entered a key to active it or use my windows 7 key. My computer died and it was replaced with the same motherboard and now im unable to active windows 10. I don't want to use my windows 7 key to active 10 and I don't want...
  7. Cannot reactivate windows after motherboard change.

Cannot reactivate windows after motherboard change.: hello all, I have Windows 10 pro digital license linked to my account. I recently changed motherboard of my PC and I am trying to reactivate windows by going to Activation page and using troubleshoot option 'i recently changed hardware' link. but it still cannot...
  8. Cannot reactivate windows after a motherboard upgrade.

Cannot reactivate windows after a motherboard upgrade.: Hey all I recently upgraded my motherboard and tried reactivating windows by going to Activation clicking on troubleshoot and clicking on the option that says I changed hardware on this device recently and selecting my old computer unfortunately Im just greeted with the text...
  9. Audio stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio stopped working: Windows 10. Computer 1 yr old. Audio worked until today. Says no audio device is installed, says I need windows audio and windows audio end point builder. No clue what that means. Can anyone help? Thx....
  10. Audio stopped working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio stopped working.: "Both the Windows Audio and the Windows Audio End Point Builder services must be running for audio to work correctly. At least one of these services isn't running." I have tried all documented suggestions from running the Trouble Shooter, to going into the Task Manager and...