Windows 10: Audio Overlay

Discus and support Audio Overlay in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I am adjusting the volume and have a video playing in Google Chrome there is a very annoying audio overlay that comes up. The audio overlay shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JeffA5, Jun 6, 2019.

1. JeffA5 Win User

Audio Overlay

When I am adjusting the volume and have a video playing in Google Chrome there is a very annoying audio overlay that comes up. The audio overlay shows a play button and pause like its a song. It does not happen when adjusting audio in other programs. Audio Overlay 4c848168-14f0-4f78-bd6c-db33a976d34c?upload=true.png

:)

JeffA5, Jun 6, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

Ok, I got a question. The options to hide the overlay are confusing. What are the steps to turn on the overlay in-game? Not interested in logging much at the moment. Is Alt-R part of turning it on/off?

Sasqui, Jun 6, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 6, 2019
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Audio Overlay

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

Audio Overlay

1. Audio Overlay - Similar Threads - Audio Overlay

2. Windows 11 Causing Major Audio Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Causing Major Audio Issues: I am currently running Windows 11 on my HP laptop. However, ever since I installed Windows 11 automatically, when I try to shut down and update my PC, I have experienced significant audio issues. I have never encountered this problem with Windows 10, which I used for years...
  3. Windows 11 Causing Major Audio Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Causing Major Audio Issues: I am currently running Windows 11 on my HP laptop. However, ever since I installed Windows 11 automatically, when I try to shut down and update my PC, I have experienced significant audio issues. I have never encountered this problem with Windows 10, which I used for years...
  4. Windows media control overlay shortcut to switch between audio sources

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows media control overlay shortcut to switch between audio sources: Hello,I was wondering if there is a shortcut for the media control overlay to switch between audio sources. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-control-overlay-shortcut-to-switch/b501bcee-c25a-4c81-8c2b-d62ef5556aaa
  5. Windows media control overlay shortcut to switch between audio sources

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows media control overlay shortcut to switch between audio sources: Hello,I was wondering if there is a shortcut for the media control overlay to switch between audio sources. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-control-overlay-shortcut-to-switch/b501bcee-c25a-4c81-8c2b-d62ef5556aaa
  6. Windows media control overlay shortcut to switch between audio sources

7. usb audio stutter with any overlay and steam in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    usb audio stutter with any overlay and steam in windows 11: only get stutter via usb headsets in windows with any overlay active or with steam open or the xbox app, close steam and open an overlay like discord, shadowplay or anything else and boom same thing, does it with gamebar and its driving me nuts, multiple fresh installs of...
  8. usb audio stutter with any overlay and steam in windows 11

usb audio stutter with any overlay and steam in windows 11: only get stutter via usb headsets in windows with any overlay active or with steam open or the xbox app, close steam and open an overlay like discord, shadowplay or anything else and boom same thing, does it with gamebar and its driving me nuts, multiple fresh installs of...
  9. Problems with Audio/Video overlay in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with Audio/Video overlay in Windows 10: Hello, i recently installed Windows 10 and the "player overlay" shown in the attachment keeps popping up randomly every now and then. It pops up in the front, covers up games, movies or work that i'm doing and i cannot get it away as it has no button to close it. I would like...
  10. Audio overlay popup when changing volume in Google Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Audio overlay popup when changing volume in Google Chrome: Whenever I'm changing the volume, I'm getting this screen overlay in top left corner having three circular audio buttons. Even though no audio application is playing, it always shows up whenever I control the volume. What should I do to stop this popup forever? I know...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. audio overlay windows