Windows 10: audio play back

Discus and support audio play back in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Audio is failing to play through devices speakers. all trouble shooting has failed including, restarts, trouble shooter, reinstalling drivers, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Stokesmagoats, May 19, 2019.

1. audio play back

Audio is failing to play through devices speakers. all trouble shooting has failed including, restarts, trouble shooter, reinstalling drivers, and more. The problem right now is that there is no option for the default speakers in the sound settings option. the only output option is a Bluetooth speaker I have. I have no idea where to go from here.

:)

Stokesmagoats, May 19, 2019

2. No sound while playing audio and video files.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Which is the application that you are using to play the files?
    • Did you try the same on a different player?
    • Did you perform any troubleshooting steps?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to check if the volume is set low or in mute state in Volume Mixer.

• Right click on sound icon.
    • Open Volume Mixer check for the application that you are playing the files with and increase the volume and check.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to run “Playing audio” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

Follow these Steps to run Playing Audio Troubleshooter in Windows 10.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Playing audio.

Also refer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope the information helps in resolving the issue related to the sound issue. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, May 19, 2019
  3. Subwoofer only plays bass in realtek hd audio manager

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to try running Audio troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps to run Audio troubleshooter.

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Playing Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 19, 2019
  4. Jessen P Win User

audio play back

Audio playing through both speakers and headphones

Hi Peadar,

I appreciate you for trying some steps in order to get the issue fixed.

I would suggest you to turn off the audio enhancements and then check if it helps.

• Go to Start, enter
      Sound, and select
      Sound Control Panel from the list of results.
    • On the Playback tab, right-click (or tap and hold) the
      Default Device and select
      Properties.
    • On the Enhancements tab, select the
      Disable all enhancements check box and try to play your audio device.
    • If that doesn't work, select Cancel
      and, on the Playback
      tab, select another default device (if you have one), select the
      Disable all enhancements
      check box, and try to play audio again. Do this for each default device
    Please revert if the audio issue still persists.

Jessen P, May 19, 2019
Thema:

audio play back

1. audio play back - Similar Threads - audio play

2. Only Discord Call audio is playing sometimes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only Discord Call audio is playing sometimes: thats all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/only-discord-call-audio-is-playing-sometimes/4e2a16db-3a70-4525-bec3-ed50d30a030a
  3. Only Discord Call audio is playing sometimes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Only Discord Call audio is playing sometimes: thats all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/only-discord-call-audio-is-playing-sometimes/4e2a16db-3a70-4525-bec3-ed50d30a030a
  4. My speakers don't play any audio and I only hear audio through AirPods if it comes from a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My speakers don't play any audio and I only hear audio through AirPods if it comes from a...: I have a Dell XPS 2-in-1. This happened just a couple hours ago. Essentially, I can't hear any audio anymore. All drivers are updated and everything. All settings are correct, so audio should play. When looking around in some settings, I saw that the speaker picked up audio...
  5. My speakers don't play any audio and I only hear audio through AirPods if it comes from a...

My speakers don't play any audio and I only hear audio through AirPods if it comes from a...: I have a Dell XPS 2-in-1. This happened just a couple hours ago. Essentially, I can't hear any audio anymore. All drivers are updated and everything. All settings are correct, so audio should play. When looking around in some settings, I saw that the speaker picked up audio...
  6. I need help getting my earbuds to play audio.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help getting my earbuds to play audio.: I have Raycon Bluetooth earbuds. They will connect to my computer but I cannot get them to play audio. They show up under all sound devices and show that they are not allowed but when I hit allow nothing happens. They also show up under more sound settings but it shows that...
  7. I need help getting my earbuds to play audio.

I need help getting my earbuds to play audio.: I have Raycon Bluetooth earbuds. They will connect to my computer but I cannot get them to play audio. They show up under all sound devices and show that they are not allowed but when I hit allow nothing happens. They also show up under more sound settings but it shows that...
  8. audio gets randomly muffled when in discord call or when other applications are playing audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio gets randomly muffled when in discord call or when other applications are playing audio: Whenever i starting playing two things at once sometimes the other things will get randomly muffled. I've already tried most basic things to try and fix it....
  9. audio gets randomly muffled when in discord call or when other applications are playing audio

audio gets randomly muffled when in discord call or when other applications are playing audio: Whenever i starting playing two things at once sometimes the other things will get randomly muffled. I've already tried most basic things to try and fix it....
  10. Volume spiking when two applications play audio or videos.

Volume spiking when two applications play audio or videos.: For example when i play something on google its fine then if i start playing something on discord at the same time my volume spikes to get really loud. Unsure how to fix this please help....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. volume mixer chrome doesnt recognize