Windows 10: Audio playback

Discus and support Audio playback in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have connected my Bluetooth headset to the new pc for the first time and it started stuttering and when i connected my wired headset to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StormApex, Dec 15, 2019.

1. StormApex Win User

Audio playback

I have connected my Bluetooth headset to the new pc for the first time and it started stuttering and when i connected my wired headset to the motherboard ports the audio sounded fuzzy with a lot of electronic disturbance when using youtube, Spotify etc. Please help.

:)

StormApex, Dec 15, 2019

2. Audio playback

Hi,

There are some reasons why this issue occurs, such as outdated driver or loose cable connection. For help fixing your concern, we recommend running audio troubleshooter. This troubleshooter can automatically identify and fix some issues with audio.

Steps on how to run audio troubleshooter:

• First, click the Start, type Troubleshoot.
    • Then, select Troubleshoot from the list of results.
    • Select Playing Audio.
    • Lastly, Run the troubleshooter.

If the issue still persists, we suggest to check this
    link
    on how to Fix sound problems.

Let us know the status of the issue in this regards. Your reply is important to assist you better.

Marvelos Reg, Dec 15, 2019
  3. Glitches in Windows 10 audio playback

Hi Jacob,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. We are glad to help you.

I would suggest you to follow these steps and run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter:

• Type “Troubleshoot” without quotes in search and click on
      Troubleshooting in the results displayed on the left side of the screen.
    • In the left pane, click on View all.
    • Click Audio playback and follow the on-screen instructions.

After running the troubleshooter, try to install the audio drivers from the manufacturer website and check if it helps:

1) Press Windows + X and select
    Device manager.

2) Select Audio input and output.

3) Right click on driver and select update driver software.

4) Next follow the instructions to install it.

If the issue still persists, the rollback the driver and check the issue.

To rollback:

• Right click on driver.

• Select Properties and click on
      Driver tab.

• Now select Rollback driver.
    Hope this helps. Please reply to us with the updated status of the issue. We'll be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Dec 15, 2019
  4. DanoMn Win User

Audio playback

Audio playback

Can someone please tell me, once and for all, how the devil Microsoft updates can cause an audio playback problem. This has happened several times and I'm really tired of it. And trying to fix the problem is a nightmare. I followed all the steps that
    the virtual non-speaking icon suggested, including downloading the high def audio driver. It only made things worse. And falling back that mistake didn't help either, since I wound up with no sound period. And why is it so damn difficult to find any audio
    driver update on the Microsoft website? I finally downloaded a driver from some site affiliated with Microsoft. It worked, but my speaker volume is currently set nearly maximum volume. I'm sure that this entire problem will happen again. How the **** does
    this happen????

DanoMn, Dec 15, 2019
Thema:

Audio playback

1. Audio playback - Similar Threads - Audio playback

2. Audio Playback Problem Post-Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Playback Problem Post-Windows 10 Update: Subject: Audio Playback Problem Post-Windows 10 UpdateGreetings, fellow forum members,I'm reaching out for assistance with an audio playback issue that has surfaced after updating my Windows 10 operating system. Following the update, I've encountered difficulties with audio...
  3. Audio Playback Problem Post-Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Playback Problem Post-Windows 10 Update: Subject: Audio Playback Problem Post-Windows 10 UpdateGreetings, fellow forum members,I'm reaching out for assistance with an audio playback issue that has surfaced after updating my Windows 10 operating system. Following the update, I've encountered difficulties with audio...
  4. Audio Playback Problem Post-Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Issues with Audio and Video Playback when Connecting to Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Audio and Video Playback when Connecting to Bluetooth: I have issues with video playback when I connect my computer to a bluetooth audio output device. This happens in all browsers and across all applications. The following happens when:Audio or video playback is currently ongoing, but no bluetooth device is connectedWith audio...
  6. Issues with Audio and Video Playback when Connecting to Bluetooth

Issues with Audio and Video Playback when Connecting to Bluetooth: I have issues with video playback when I connect my computer to a bluetooth audio output device. This happens in all browsers and across all applications. The following happens when:Audio or video playback is currently ongoing, but no bluetooth device is connectedWith audio...
  7. Have uninstalled audio input and playback; is a Win. 10 Re-set the only practical remedy?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have uninstalled audio input and playback; is a Win. 10 Re-set the only practical remedy?: In Settings/Sound there are no output or input devices found so I don't know whether my unsuccessful attempts to find a Driver for whatever Realtek thingo is under Sound ...controllers in device mgr. is relevant. Have spent hours on troubleshooting/updating drivers /asking...
  8. Have uninstalled audio input and playback; is a Win. 10 Re-set the only practical remedy?

Have uninstalled audio input and playback; is a Win. 10 Re-set the only practical remedy?: In Settings/Sound there are no output or input devices found so I don't know whether my unsuccessful attempts to find a Driver for whatever Realtek thingo is under Sound ...controllers in device mgr. is relevant. Have spent hours on troubleshooting/updating drivers /asking...
  9. Have uninstalled audio input and playback; is a Win. 10 Re-set the only practical remedy?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. A Choice Between Awful Audio Playback or Being Able to Use the Microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A Choice Between Awful Audio Playback or Being Able to Use the Microphone: I'm facing an issue with a bluetooth headset Artic Steel 9x. This device is correctly paired with windows thanks to a bluetooth dongle. Both microphones and headset are recognized. When i'm playing sound with any app a web browser, an offline music player, a music streaming...