Windows 10: Audio players

Discus and support Audio players in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How can I find ALL audio players on my PC? I have a Dell Inspiron?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dean Welch, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Audio players

How can I find ALL audio players on my PC? I have a Dell Inspiron?

:)

Dean Welch, Aug 15, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Aug 15, 2019
  3. Unable to burn audio cd in Windows Media Player

Hello,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows media player. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1: Troubleshooting.

Step 1: Run Windows Media player
    troubleshooter by following the steps below, and check if the issue is resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar next to
      Start icon, and select the top most search result.
    • Click on View all option from the left side panel of the window,
    • Select Windows Media Player DVD from the listed options, click on
      Advanced option, and check Apply repairs automatically
      option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box next to
      Start button and select the top most search result.
    • Click on View all from left side panel of the screen.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, click on
      Advanced
      option and check Apply repairs automatically
      option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions.
    • Close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Method 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to disable and enable the Windows media player by following the steps below:

• Press Windows icon key on the keyboard, type
      Windows Media Player, right click on the top most search result and select
      Uninstall option.
    • From the window, click on Turn Windows feature on or off.
    • Expand the Media Features option from the window, and uncheck the
      Windows Media Player.
    • Follow the steps from ‘a’ to ‘c’, except check the Windows Media Player option and check if the issue is resolved.

As a reference, click on the link below about Burn a CD or DVD in Windows Media Player:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/burn-cd-dvd-media-player#1TC=windows-10

Let us know the results. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Aug 15, 2019
  4. JOSHSKORN Win User

Audio players

Looking for Audio Player Recommendations

I recently got a new audio setup and have been playing all of my ripped CDs (in WAV format) using Windows Media Player. I'm not pleased with it, to be honest. Here's why:
    • It always starts on the exact same song
    • The current song isn't very easily displayed. There's only one line in small text that shows song information, switching between Artist name, song title, Album name I think. I'd like it in a bit larger text, but at least for the song title & artist to stay there.
    • I would love for it to display the lyrics, if that's possible. Windows Media Player, does not.
    Otherwise, it does the job for me. I'm just wondering if there's anything better. Not sure if I need an Equilizer or not.

Here's my audio setup:
    • Receiver: Yamaha RX-V383
    • Speakers: KEF Q100s (pair)

JOSHSKORN, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

Audio players

1. Audio players - Similar Threads - Audio players

2. Windows 11 Media Player audio slider wont adjust volume.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Media Player audio slider wont adjust volume.: when using the Default Media Player the volume slider does nothing to actually change the volume. The regular master volume slider Still works but all other sliders, including the app sliders in the volume mixer do not work or do anything to change the volume....
  3. Windows 11 Media Player audio slider wont adjust volume.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Media Player audio slider wont adjust volume.: when using the Default Media Player the volume slider does nothing to actually change the volume. The regular master volume slider Still works but all other sliders, including the app sliders in the volume mixer do not work or do anything to change the volume....
  4. How to connect Windows Media Player audio to established SONOS system please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to connect Windows Media Player audio to established SONOS system please?: How to connect Windows Media Player audio to established SONOS system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-windows-media-player-audio-to/dfda97ab-e307-4a5d-83b9-9b66cafd3601
  5. How to connect Windows Media Player audio to established SONOS system please?

How to connect Windows Media Player audio to established SONOS system please?: How to connect Windows Media Player audio to established SONOS system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-windows-media-player-audio-to/dfda97ab-e307-4a5d-83b9-9b66cafd3601
  6. I have local media files with multiple audio channels, windows media player shows no audio...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have local media files with multiple audio channels, windows media player shows no audio...: I have a Lenovo Yoga Slim 6i and i have local media files with 7.1 channel audio, windows media player and films and tv app plays the audio as mute, i did not face the same problem with 2.1 or 5.1 audio channels, i have reinstalled both the apps and it still doesnt output any...
  7. I have local media files with multiple audio channels, windows media player shows no audio...

I have local media files with multiple audio channels, windows media player shows no audio...: I have a Lenovo Yoga Slim 6i and i have local media files with 7.1 channel audio, windows media player and films and tv app plays the audio as mute, i did not face the same problem with 2.1 or 5.1 audio channels, i have reinstalled both the apps and it still doesnt output any...
  8. Streaming Music from Windows 11 Media Player to Audio Receiver Stops Randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Streaming Music from Windows 11 Media Player to Audio Receiver Stops Randomly: Streaming cuts off after a few minutes. Looking for a fix. Screen saving is set for 10 hours. So, it's not that or screen lock. I am out of ideas. Thanks for looking....
  9. Streaming Music from Windows 11 Media Player to Audio Receiver Stops Randomly

Streaming Music from Windows 11 Media Player to Audio Receiver Stops Randomly: Streaming cuts off after a few minutes. Looking for a fix. Screen saving is set for 10 hours. So, it's not that or screen lock. I am out of ideas. Thanks for looking....
  10. Audio won't output from VLC or Windows Media Player - but system sounds & Teams work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio won't output from VLC or Windows Media Player - but system sounds & Teams work: I have a user who's having audio issues that Im a bit stumped by.When playing videos in VLC or Windows Media Player, we can't get any audio whatsoever. This is the case whether the user has a bluetooth headset connected or is playing through their laptop speakers. Also,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what stops music players recognising wav files