Windows 10: Audio Plugin Causes Latency & Glitches On System

Discus and support Audio Plugin Causes Latency & Glitches On System in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey,I hope this makes sense to some of you guys. I recently upgraded my PC, I'll include the specs below. I'm running the audio program Ableton 11 with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DanielDaly3, May 15, 2021.

1. Audio Plugin Causes Latency & Glitches On System

Hey,I hope this makes sense to some of you guys. I recently upgraded my PC, I'll include the specs below. I'm running the audio program Ableton 11 with Win 10 20H2. My external audio interface is a Lexicon I-o42. If I open Ableton and drop a stock plugin or any 3rd party vst for example onto a channel, i have zero issues. I have a digital synthesizer Access Virus TI2 that has a plugin for editing the sound. If i open the Virus TI plugin I get crazy audio latency not only with the virus plugin, but with any other plugin i open after this. It also causes any audio on my PC throu

:)

DanielDaly3, May 15, 2021
  2. BenBriggs Win User

High DPC latency causing audio stutters

This is latency mon while my system is idling:
    Attachment 226387

This is latency mon while I've opened chrome&Steam:

Audio Plugin Causes Latency & Glitches On System [​IMG]

BenBriggs, May 15, 2021
  3. IrfanView + Plugin Pack

I'd suggest IrfanView + Plugin Pack (I've used it for ~10 years).

It lets you:
    • View images (multiple formats)
    • View videos (multiple formats)
    • Listen to audio (multiple formats)
    • Read txt & pdf files (probably other types too)
    It's is one of the first programs I install in my Windows OS installs.

lehnerus2000, May 15, 2021
  4. Alden Rey Win User

Audio Plugin Causes Latency & Glitches On System

High DPC Latency with System Audio Through Audio Interface.

Hi,

The concern you have encountered may be due to a corrupted file or a misconfigured setting.

Many audio problems on a computer can be caused by DPC latency. DPC stands for Deferred Procedure Call. In its simplest form, it is the part of your Windows system that handles driver efficiency. If there is a driver that is taking longer than normal to
    process, it may prevent other drivers from being processed in time. The worst case is that it can cause your audio interface driver from responding in time and can cause clicks, pops, distortion and dropouts.

We suggest to update the driver of your audio card. Generally speaking, updated drivers deliver better functionality and improved performance. For the most part, you certainly want to upgrade your drivers unless you have a very specific reason for not wanting
    to do so. To perform the task, simply follow the steps provided by Andre Da Costa on this
    link.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, May 15, 2021
Thema:

Audio Plugin Causes Latency & Glitches On System

1. Audio Plugin Causes Latency & Glitches On System - Similar Threads - Audio Plugin Causes

2. High latency problems causing audio cracklings and pops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High latency problems causing audio cracklings and pops: Hello,I'm asking for help with my computer. I have audio pops and cracklings, with a small persistent background noise which really looks like interferencies I hear it louder when I move my mouse. I am using a headset wired with jack 3.5 cable, so I hear the interferences,...
  3. High dpc latency causing audio crackling/lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High dpc latency causing audio crackling/lag: Hello I have been having audio issues ever since I got a new Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd gen and a Shure SM7B + cloudlifter. It started off with crackling every couple minutes and then started getting worse and worse as time went on. I thought it mightve been a hardware thing...
  4. High dpc latency causing audio crackling/lag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High dpc latency causing audio crackling/lag: Hello I have been having audio issues ever since I got a new Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd gen and a Shure SM7B + cloudlifter. It started off with crackling every couple minutes and then started getting worse and worse as time went on. I thought it mightve been a hardware thing...
  5. High DPC latency causing audio pops

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High DPC latency causing audio pops: Since I bought my laptop I can hear random popping sounds while playing a Youtube video, it doesn't happen frequently so I decided to let it pass. Some days ago I decided to get to the root of the problem and I found it was due to a high DPC latency.I have updated my drivers...
  6. Audio Popping caused by Latency from single core?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Popping caused by Latency from single core?: Crosspost from techsupport, hope this is allowed: Windows: Windows 10, 10.0, version 2009, build: 19042 (x64) CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x Motherboard: MSI MAG TOMAHAWK B550 RAM: 2x8GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3600 SSD: Samsung 970 Evo M.2 2280 GPU: AMD RX 580 Nitro+ 8GB Hello...
  7. ACPI.sys is causing Audio Stuttering and High DPC Latency

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ACPI.sys is causing Audio Stuttering and High DPC Latency: Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 15 7577 Laptop and after formatting it once, I started getting very High DPC Latency issues with ACPI.sys. [ATTACH] Solutions I've already tried: Uninstalling Microsoft ACPI-Complaint Control Method Battery Formatting Uninstalling Network...
  8. High DPC latency causing audio stutters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    High DPC latency causing audio stutters: Build: i5 8600k 4.5ghz. 1x sandisk 120gb ssd. (boot drive, clean install of windows and latest update.) 1x samsung 860 Evo 1TB ssd. Z370 HD3 Gigabyte Mobo. GTX 1080 ROG. 2x 2666mhz DDR4 Corsair ram. I've tried absolutely everything, disabling hpet, changing power...
  9. High DPC latency causing audio pops and clicks

High DPC latency causing audio pops and clicks: I recently installed some new hardware (CPU, motherboard and memory) and did a clean Windows 10 installation. Since then both my Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 and on-board sound device have been giving me trouble. I've tried various solutions mentioned in other threads about DPC...
  10. high dpc latency causing audio stuttering

high dpc latency causing audio stuttering: i ran latencymon and did a trace, but am unsure how to procede 40843