Windows 10: audio pop static while gaming and listening to spotify

Discus and support audio pop static while gaming and listening to spotify in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have an rtx 2070 super and a xf273 acer nitro with freesync and gsync activate on it on board sound a rog strix z390 e gaming mobo 9700k 32 gig of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lulu007, Jul 6, 2021.

1. lulu007 Win User

audio pop static while gaming and listening to spotify

i have an rtx 2070 super and a xf273 acer nitro with freesync and gsync activate on it on board sound a rog strix z390 e gaming mobo 9700k 32 gig of ram plenty of cooling can any one help me im not very computer savy i am on windows 10 21h1 new fresh clean in stall on a nvme i also am on driver 471.11 by nvidia and have all the latest updates for my motherboard

:)

lulu007, Jul 6, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Listen to Music You Love with All-New Free on Spotify

Source: Spotify - Personalized Discovery: Listen to Music You Love with All-New Free on Spotify

Brink, Jul 6, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Listen to Music You Love with All-New Free on Spotify

Source: Spotify - Personalized Discovery: Listen to Music You Love with All-New Free on Spotify

Brink, Jul 6, 2021
  4. ImHelpful Win User

Game and Spotify Audio

How can I make it that my music playing from Spotify and video game audio play from either just my headset or just my speakers? Right now the music plays through one and the game through the other, when the playback device is my speakers the game goes
    through my headset.

ImHelpful, Jul 6, 2021
Thema:

1. audio pop static while gaming and listening to spotify - Similar Threads - audio pop static

2. windows 10 64 it static noise click and pops while listening to music

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 64 it static noise click and pops while listening to music: While audio is idle, II get clicks and pops through my speakers and headphones tried three different audio card and new wiring, Searches on line point o a Microsoft problem but I have been unable to resolve the issue...
  3. windows 10 64 it static noise click and pops while listening to music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 64 it static noise click and pops while listening to music: While audio is idle, II get clicks and pops through my speakers and headphones tried three different audio card and new wiring, Searches on line point o a Microsoft problem but I have been unable to resolve the issue...
  4. windows 10 64 it static noise click and pops while listening to music

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth Audio breaking while listening to audios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Audio breaking while listening to audios: Hi,I have been facing an issue for a week whenever I am listening to some audio using any Bluetooth device, the audio keeps on halting for a second or two, sometimes on the left side, sometimes on the right, which makes the audio experience awful. The Bluetooth isn't...
  6. Bluetooth Audio breaking while listening to audios

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Audio breaking while listening to audios: Hi,I have been facing an issue for a week whenever I am listening to some audio using any Bluetooth device, the audio keeps on halting for a second or two, sometimes on the left side, sometimes on the right, which makes the audio experience awful. The Bluetooth isn't...
  7. Sound static while gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound static while gaming: So, to clarify, its the sound playing in my columns/headphones that comes with noise and static, not a sound from the laptop itself. I currently have an ASUS ROG G771JW (I'm due for an update I know) and recently whenever I game, I hav to deal with sound distorted by static,...
  8. Microphone static while in game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone static while in game: My microphone is usually fine, but anytime I enter a game, it's becomes really staticy for anyone I'm talking to on discord. If I exit out a gain, it works fine. Any help? submitted by /u/SythIAm [link] [comments]...
  9. Game and Spotify Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game and Spotify Audio: How can I make it that my music playing from Spotify and video game audio play from either just my headset or just my speakers? Right now the music plays through one and the game through the other, when the playback device is my speakers the game goes through my headset....
  10. PC Game, Static Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC Game, Static Audio: I installed a CD that has six PC games on it. They all installed and they open properly. Only one of the games has an issue. When I open this game, the audio sounds static-y. In device manager, I checked everything under "audio inputs and outputs" and "sound, video and game...