Windows 10: Audio Poping and crackling on my pc

Discus and support Audio Poping and crackling on my pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been recently have been dealing with some audio issues with my computer that came out of nowhere, sometimes the audio will pop even though there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoshuaGray305, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Audio Poping and crackling on my pc

I have been recently have been dealing with some audio issues with my computer that came out of nowhere, sometimes the audio will pop even though there is no sound playing, and other times it will pop during audio. this goes for both of my headsets wireless USB and 3.5mm jack. I don't know what to do i have been looking all over the internet looking and trying various solutions only for them not to work. I'm simply at a loss and I'm not sure how to fix this anymore.

:)

JoshuaGray305, Jul 14, 2021

2. Audio Crackling

Recently, I've noticed that the audio with my speakers and headphones is "crackling". It doesn't seem to matter what the volume is set at, nor what program I'm running. If I'm playing a game, the audio crackles. If I'm listening to music, the audio crackles.
    I've tried downloading/updating my audio drivers, but nothing seems to help.

JordanBanfield, Jul 14, 2021
  3. Crackling audio. Skyrim + other games

USB headphones have never been kind to me. They always hiss, pop and crackle. The fact that you can hear it when no audio is being played suggests it's a power /connection issue.

Do you have any 3.5mm or RCA based headphones you can try?

newconroer, Jul 14, 2021
  4. Aceman.au Win User

Audio Poping and crackling on my pc

Crackling audio. Skyrim + other games

No idea what either of those are.

Aceman.au, Jul 14, 2021
Thema:

Audio Poping and crackling on my pc

1. Audio Poping and crackling on my pc - Similar Threads - Audio Poping crackling

2. My audio keeps crackling out.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My audio keeps crackling out.: Hello, I seem to have a problem with my built-in audio device for my laptop. Whenever I find a solution on the internet and then try that solution, it works but only for a few minutes and then it comes back. How do I fix this?...
  3. My audio keeps crackling out.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My audio keeps crackling out.: Hello, I seem to have a problem with my built-in audio device for my laptop. Whenever I find a solution on the internet and then try that solution, it works but only for a few minutes and then it comes back. How do I fix this?...
  4. Crackling sound on my audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crackling sound on my audio: i just updated to version 22598.1 and since that update i heard a disturbing crackle sound on my speaker. At first i thought that my speaker is broken then I've tried connecting my headphones via the 3.5mm jack the crackle is still there. it finally disappear when i connect...
  5. Crackling sound on my audio

Crackling sound on my audio: i just updated to version 22598.1 and since that update i heard a disturbing crackle sound on my speaker. At first i thought that my speaker is broken then I've tried connecting my headphones via the 3.5mm jack the crackle is still there. it finally disappear when i connect...
  6. audio crackling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio crackling: i have my headphones plugged in through my xbox controller so i can use the microphone aswell. all i hear is crackling after roughly 10 seconds of plugging them in. also when ever i change a setting they go back to normall then start crackling. any fixes?...
  7. audio crackling

audio crackling: i have my headphones plugged in through my xbox controller so i can use the microphone aswell. all i hear is crackling after roughly 10 seconds of plugging them in. also when ever i change a setting they go back to normall then start crackling. any fixes?...
  8. Crackling audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Crackling audio: A while back I began having crackling audio (mainly in browsers) and eventually I just deleted the audio driver I was using (Realtek). which fixed it for a day. then the crackling returned, but only in browsers. I can't seem to find any fixes that don't require me to leave my...
  9. Audio Crackling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Crackling: I'm hearing this crackling sound coming from my headphones and speakers whenever a sound plays. I've tried other pairs of headphones and it still does it. I've also checked the connectors and wires and they all seem in good condition. I'm not sure if this is a driver issue,...
  10. Audio Crackling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Crackling: Hi, Lastly, my audio in some games started to crackle. I can start a game, play for a while, and then the audio starts to crackle. What also happens is that I can play for like 5 minutes and then my game freezes and the audio is crackling. Another problem is that after...