Windows 10: Audio popping

Discus and support Audio popping in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently my audio while gaming has been popping like crazy. I've tried wired and wireless headphones and uninstalling and reinstalling my drivers but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RoundhouseNorris, May 14, 2020.

1. Audio popping

Recently my audio while gaming has been popping like crazy. I've tried wired and wireless headphones and uninstalling and reinstalling my drivers but nothing has fixed the issue. If i use the same headphones on my PS4 i do not have the issue. I am not sure where to go from here so any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

:)

RoundhouseNorris, May 14, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, May 14, 2020
  3. Audio popping

must be a power issue, id suggest maybe googling it with your specific hardware even

eidairaman1, May 14, 2020
  4. silkstone Win User

Audio popping

Audio Popping

Hi guys,

Anyone have any idea the main causes of popping crackling audio from on-board audio?
    My computer has only just started doing this and it happens in both the front and back audio jacks with different headphones.

silkstone, May 14, 2020
Thema:

Audio popping

1. Audio popping - Similar Threads - Audio popping

2. Audio mixer pop up which cannot be closed and doesnt go away by itself

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio mixer pop up which cannot be closed and doesnt go away by itself: Recently when using my laptop a volume mixer pops up. I do not know where its come from or why its tarting opening. I cant find a way to close it and it doesn't go away on its own. Its quite frustrating as it takes up a significant portion of my screen. Does anyone know what...
  3. Strange audio mixer pop up which I am not able to close.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange audio mixer pop up which I am not able to close.: [ATTACH] The past 2 times I have used my laptop an audio mixer has popped up. I cant see a way to close it and nothing is showing on task manager as being open. I have attached a photo. Does anyone know what this is or how to close it. It takes up a significant portion of...
  4. Cyclic Pop UP Banner Audio Control

Cyclic Pop UP Banner Audio Control: Hello everyone, this is my first post. I am an Italian student. Now I have a tedious and stressful problem on win 10. On my screen in the upper left corner a popup banner appears and disappears continuously which resets the volume control and interrupts my listening sessions...
  5. Audio Crackling/Popping

Audio Crackling/Popping: My audio faintly crackles and pops when I adjust my volume in Windows 10 submitted by /u/JulianTheCoolKid [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g98wc9/audio_cracklingpopping/
  6. Audio Popping problem

Audio Popping problem: I've recently been having an audio popping problem on my desktop computer, usually whenever audio starts or stops, it'll pop loudly. This isn't usually a big deal, but it gets kinda annoying if I try to play a game, with these pops happening frequently. This didn't used to...
  7. Realtek Audio Console not working upon pop up selection

Realtek Audio Console not working upon pop up selection: Greetings, Before i get into my trouble. My operating system is perfectly working fine until this happens; Everytime I plugged my headset/speakers on my laptop this will pop out right? [ATTACH] Before it was working properly when i get to choose what i want. And...
  8. DPC Latency + Audio popping Dell G7

DPC Latency + Audio popping Dell G7: Hi, I'm experiencing DPC latency issues and audio popping on my Dell G7. The DPC latency issues are causing some recordings in my DAW to skip which can happen at any random time. The audio popping occurs when I haven't had any audio playing for a few moments. For example:...
  9. Pops and crackling in audio when using audio interface.

Pops and crackling in audio when using audio interface.: Hello. I'm experiencing pops and crackling when using an audio interface in my laptop. The interface is theAudient iD14, and I believe it's not a hardware problem with it, because it works perfectly well in my home's PC same cable used, same headphones, etc.. The audio...
  10. Audio popping and crackling

Audio popping and crackling: A few days ago I noticed my headphones popping and crackling, it seems to be a windows issue but I haven’t been able to find a fix, below are the tests I have done HyperX cloud 2 in 3.5 jack on motherboard - crackles Audio Technica ADG1X in 3.5 jack on motherboard - crackles...