Windows 10: Audio popping

Discus and support Audio popping in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently my audio while gaming has been popping like crazy. I've tried wired and wireless headphones and uninstalling and reinstalling my drivers but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RoundhouseNorris, May 14, 2020.

1. Audio popping

Recently my audio while gaming has been popping like crazy. I've tried wired and wireless headphones and uninstalling and reinstalling my drivers but nothing has fixed the issue. If i use the same headphones on my PS4 i do not have the issue. I am not sure where to go from here so any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

:)

RoundhouseNorris, May 14, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, May 14, 2020
  3. Audio popping

must be a power issue, id suggest maybe googling it with your specific hardware even

eidairaman1, May 14, 2020
  4. silkstone Win User

Audio popping

Audio Popping

Hi guys,

Anyone have any idea the main causes of popping crackling audio from on-board audio?
    My computer has only just started doing this and it happens in both the front and back audio jacks with different headphones.

silkstone, May 14, 2020
Thema:

Audio popping

1. Audio popping - Similar Threads - Audio popping

2. When I plug my audio jack into my PC, it is not showing up or popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I plug my audio jack into my PC, it is not showing up or popping up: > I bought a new microphone and plugged it into my PC. At first, it was not showing up or working. Then, when I plugged the microphone into another PC, it worked. However, on my PC, it still doesn't work. > In YouTube videos, people suggest uninstalling the device and letting...
  3. When I plug my audio jack into my PC, it is not showing up or popping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I plug my audio jack into my PC, it is not showing up or popping up: > I bought a new microphone and plugged it into my PC. At first, it was not showing up or working. Then, when I plugged the microphone into another PC, it worked. However, on my PC, it still doesn't work. > In YouTube videos, people suggest uninstalling the device and letting...
  4. When I plug my audio jack into my PC, it is not showing up or popping up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Realtek High Definition Audio popping up in Other Devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek High Definition Audio popping up in Other Devices: So I got my computer not that long ago and I still have not been able to get audio. I have tried to install drivers but the problem is that I don't have a Realtek audio manager and I don't have audio drivers, except for the part where the Realtek High Definition Audio is in...
  6. Realtek High Definition Audio popping up in Other Devices

Realtek High Definition Audio popping up in Other Devices: So I got my computer not that long ago and I still have not been able to get audio. I have tried to install drivers but the problem is that I don't have a Realtek audio manager and I don't have audio drivers, except for the part where the Realtek High Definition Audio is in...
  7. Realtek High Definition Audio popping up in Other Devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. how can i re-enable the audio driver pop-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i re-enable the audio driver pop-up: i clicked on the box to make it so that the pop up wouldnt appear when i plugged in my headset, but it kept reading it as headphoes, and even after checking in my settings and control panel, there was nothing to do with realtek visible.i very much would appreciate any help to...
  9. how can i re-enable the audio driver pop-up

how can i re-enable the audio driver pop-up: i clicked on the box to make it so that the pop up wouldnt appear when i plugged in my headset, but it kept reading it as headphoes, and even after checking in my settings and control panel, there was nothing to do with realtek visible.i very much would appreciate any help to...
  10. how can i re-enable the audio driver pop-up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware