Windows 10: audio problem i loat the audio on my windows 10 computer

Discus and support audio problem i loat the audio on my windows 10 computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; can't get audio on my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by THOMASFETCH, Aug 4, 2020.

1. audio problem i loat the audio on my windows 10 computer

can't get audio on my computer

:)

THOMASFETCH, Aug 4, 2020

2. Audio Problems

Hi there SimonWildZX, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

May I suggest to completely uninstall all Audio drivers listed in the Device manager including the headset. Please make sure to completely remove.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio devices. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

Repeat the steps in all the Audio devices listed.

Then reboot. then test the headset again.

FerdinandNanalig, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Aug 4, 2020
  4. audio problem i loat the audio on my windows 10 computer

My Windows Audio is a Mess

Hi there Punchcard, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

What I would suggest for now is to completely remove the Audio drivers listed in the Device Manager. Please make sure you remove all listed under Sound and audio devices.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

And then please see if there are any improvements.

FerdinandNanalig, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

audio problem i loat the audio on my windows 10 computer

1. audio problem i loat the audio on my windows 10 computer - Similar Threads - audio problem loat

2. Problems with my audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with my audio: So, currently, I am using an Aspire 5 A514-52G and a Razer Black Shark V2 headset. Before the latest Windows update, my laptop could detect and use my headset microphone, and there was 7.1 audio surround from the razer that is displayed on the playback option. But after I...
  3. Problems with my audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with my audio: So, currently, I am using an Aspire 5 A514-52G and a Razer Black Shark V2 headset. Before the latest Windows update, my laptop could detect and use my headset microphone, and there was 7.1 audio surround from the razer that is displayed on the playback option. But after I...
  4. Problems with my audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Problems with my audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with my audio: My laptop plays the audio that it sounds so low even though I have it at 100 of volume it also sound distorted but with headphones it sounds okay what can I do to solve this problem...
  6. Problems with my audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with my audio: My laptop plays the audio that it sounds so low even though I have it at 100 of volume it also sound distorted but with headphones it sounds okay what can I do to solve this problem...
  7. Problems with my audio

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. problem with my audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    problem with my audio: today my pc has no audio i haven't done anything How can I have the audio back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-my-audio/c1047f07-1f4e-4cf0-aaf4-2e85e61ea21e
  9. No audio on my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No audio on my computer: Just got my computer yesterday and everytime i play a video or anything i hear no audio and I have my volume all the way up, I have a ZOWIE XL LCD (2- nvidia high definition audio) and at this point I'm pretty stuck, would like help if anyone knows what to do here. submitted...
  10. problem with audio on my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problem with audio on my computer: since i installed the latest windows 10 have lost my audio. keeps telling me that there is no audio output device installed. can anyone help me please. The make is Intel Education Tablet, IntelR Atom TM X5-Z8350 CPU- 1.44GHZ : AUDIO- Intel SST audio devicewmd...